• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

omg those Soshi/Taengoo in Taipei are too good. It looks like the camera policy was way lax compared to the Seoul concerts as the usual stalkers made their way out there.

f45ZS4u.jpg

Pendulum

allkpop said:
Jaekyung was not afraid to speak her mind about her style of guys on the July 22 episode of KBS' 'Hello.'

Rainbow's Jaekyung and Jisook guest starred on the broadcast along with INFINITE's Sunggyu and Woohyun.

The MCs commented, "Since two guys and ladies are sitting here, they look good together. Tell us your honest thoughts."

Jaekyung shared, "I've always liked INFINITE." After staring at Sunggyu and Woohyun, she added, "But the member that's my style didn't come."

Sunggyu playfully got back at her by saying, "I also really like Rainbow but my style isn't here too."

During the episode, Jisook also revealed that she sleeps naked in their dormitory.

She shared, "The AC is broken at the dorm right now so it's really hot. So I take off all my clothes when I sleep."

Jaekyung made the guests laugh by adding, "Our dormitory is just like nature right now."

dokish

Banned
DAT previous page.
because of Way

Why Koreans like the word swag so much?
Today I saw a woman with a cap like this

SW
AG

Seriously. They can't even pronounce it!

Well it's big news and it isn't at the same time.

I mean he's founding a new company so it's essentially going to be the same, obviously the investors weren't agreeing with him about something. It's probably for the better in that case.

I kind of wish Tiger JK wouldn't use Twitter, so much unnecessary drama due to his tweets.

Now that you bring up the business side of things, I think I can see why the investors would be a little miffed at Tiger JK. Other than Leessang's album last year, I don't think we've seen anything from their label right? Compared to their competition, Amoeba Culture, those guys are culturing(pun very much intended) their talent and are releasing hits after hits.

I'd wager that the Jungle investors are getting pissy at him as the longer their artists take in creating music, the more money they're losing.

Fuck. Supreme Team are no more.

That's not good news.

Unexpected but I can kinda see why. And from the wording of Simon.D's statement, it makes it sound like they both wanted to split and do their own thing so idk.

Remember kids, if you have an affair with Mary Jane, do yourself a favor and keep her away from the spotlight.

Pendulum

allkpop said:
Crayon Pop's "Bar Bar Bar" is suddenly climbing up the charts.

"Bar Bar Bar" was released back in June, and over a month later, it's proving to be popular on the charts. The song itself is ranking at #12 daily and at #25 on weekly, but the MV is ranked #1 on Melon's daily MV chart.

The girls have beaten music videos from contenders like B2ST, Ailee, and 2NE1, which were released recently.

ibd6jgwP2agJZv.gif

roaSone

All the girls are jealous of Sica's breasts, they all said it at least once.
Soonkyu doesn't need to be envious of it though...

dokish

Banned
I'm so happy for Crayon Pop. That means I will have more changes to see Way live.

Have you guys seen the latest Crayon Pop TV? She was so pretty. The hair she have now really suits her.

Oh~

I wanna see them again. Last time was so surreal that I didn't even enjoyed it.

Exercise

Neo Member
Ironically for me, f(x) has always been about the music more than the visuals. Their songs are so much better than the MV/outfits. Well maybe not the outfits.

SNSD's TTS should really be Team Titty: Sica/Sunny.

Past 2 pages of this thread have been fucking gold, this is why I read it.

ev0

I love Cheezits AND those Caramel Corn things. Wish the Caramel Corns were easier to access here. Have to go all the way to K-town. Now I want some.

giri

makeup

edit:

been feelin epik high - dont hate me (plz)

also: ma boy 3, first love, female president. damn, i've been missin out.

Yee, this year hasn't really been that bad. Just some comebacks have been really disappointing. But on the flip side, it's the rise of Girls Day.

Kyon

Banned
Please be what the boxes are made of

That what be so good.

I can't imagine how many VHS tapes are lying around unused that they can pick up and throw into the factories, put the pink coat of paint and clean the film out leaving the transparent part that holds the film and put the CD on it and on the other side a DVD with the MVs and put the photo books and stuff in it.

vanty

Nicole is now brunette I think. One more small step towards her best hair from Lupin times, and one more big step away from the blonde mullet horrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom