• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Inkblot

0kd6EW3.gif

Ellin should've kept her mouth shut

Kyon

Banned
New head bitches Wazzup are coming for wigs

7 member hip hop girl group who will bring twerking to the kpop scene are you ready for the slayage?
iJgGA7uvPdwK2.jpg

Introduction
진주 [Jinju]
dbfn.jpg

나리 [Nari]
jfgk.jpg

나다 [Nada]
iGQLg8FKmFMtW.jpg

다인 [Dain]
7tcq.jpg

우주 [Woojoo]
7s8c.jpg

수진 [Sujin]
cz4s.jpg

지애 [Jiae]
ky65.jpg

Your faves aint ready for this debut

Queen Nada and Nari coming to slay

d19456a0f01911e2bf3222000a1fd299_7.jpg

iXDlFfHRyVizq.gif

64722_190543121122512_306374371_n.jpg

1001569_190543327789158_1588145378_n.jpg

970307_190543321122492_1704412756_n.jpg

iUe28mZe53nxl.gif

They're just behind the scenes shots she put on instagram. Could easily be a month or more for the proper photos to be out if it's for a magazine.

rY00I.gif

New head bitches Wazzup are coming for wigs

7 member hip hop girl group who will bring twerking to the kpop scene are you ready for the slayage?

You'll have the profound pleasure of being the first person on my ignore list if you're gonna post more of this group.

tatsuki

minah81.gif
minah82.gif

minah83.gif
minah84.gif

minah85.gif
minah86.gif

minah87.gif
minah88.gif

There was at least 4 or more that could have been made. I got annoyed at 8 though so here is your new inkigayo mc.

Kyon

Banned
You'll have the profound pleasure of being the first person on my ignore list if you're gonna post more of this group.

Um WHEW are you? BYE stay pressed ignore me with your flop taste. DEATH @ your backseat modding. You aint nobody to tell ME what i can post. DISMISSED.

Wassup are already on Earth's ignore list. They'll make Gangkidz look like a huge success.

I see ya'll getting mad over the new hoes coming in with a BOP.

The MV is going to serve

iUe28mZe53nxl.gif

Kyon

Banned
I DID have a Pink Box post planned but decided to do something different.

On that note....

Come with me

Airplane

Love

tumblr_mqpnlyvSAW1sn2o72o1_500.gif

YOUR FAVES CAN'T DO IT

luso

tumblr_mr06zmWd1Y1rk06tfo1_500.png

Wow~ It’s really hot these days!!
It’s dangerous weather that can increase your annoyance levels! ㅎㅎ
A comical selca for you all!
Smile and have a happy day~
Hwaiting today, too!^
Soshi 6th anniversary is arriving, I'll not be able to do a megapost, someone should do it!

kingkitty

Been watching some Invincible Youth on youtube. It kinda bothers me how Narsha for most of the episodes I've seen has the long ponytail, but then for one episode out of nowhere she has short black hair. Is she wearing a wig lol. Or are they just filmed really out of order.

But whatever, Narsha is the best.

vanty

Been watching some Invincible Youth on youtube. It kinda bothers me how Narsha for most of the episodes I've seen has the long ponytail, but then for one episode out of nowhere she has short black hair. Is she wearing a wig lol. Or are they just filmed really out of order.

I think the short black hair was a wig. Maybe what she was performing in at the time? I knew the answer at the time but it's years since I watched IY so can't remember exactly. The wig or whatever appears a number of times.

Kabuto

Wow they did a great job; Sojin and Minah have such nice voices :]

Here's the MC cuts from Inkigayo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Io6urQ0Xrc

I think Minah did a good job for her first time but she went a little overboard on the cute.

iphW0s5HiPKL9.gif

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2013/08/instiz-exos-fandom-banned-from-inkigayo.html

I didn't believe you guys when you said that EXO fans were crazy... wow. Has this ever happened before?

running into the street to chase the members, using cheer items in dangerous ways that put others at risk, police have also been receiving reports, etc.

sucks for EXO cuz they are pretty cool guys.

ryan-ts

Could it have been for Bi-ri-ba-ba?

giri

You mean her Abcradabra wig?

Yes, she wore it for a few eps.

No No Eul

2NE1 Do You Love Me MV Teaser 1

Sounds promising.

Yo. Yo. Yo, someone hook me up with more of this set. Preferably in higher quality.

It's from that Girl de Provence photoshoot they did a while back. There aren't very many photos as far as I can see. Not of Yuri anyway. However, there is this gorgeous video.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2013/08/instiz-exos-fandom-banned-from-inkigayo.html

I didn't believe you guys when you said that EXO fans were crazy... wow. Has this ever happened before?

That's hilarious, although it's a shame that the crazies are ruining all the fun for the other more reasonable EXO fans.

@___@

Netizen Buzz said:
Article: 7 member girl group Wassup 'girl group twerking dance video' earns attention

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

1. [+387, -6] Too many idols... So, so, so tired of all these similar idols.

2. [+296, -3] There were about 70 new idol groups last year with the same fixed faces that sing one or two lines per stage. I think you could set up an entire country with just our idols alone... I want some talented artists.

3. [+11, -4] Stop coming out

4. [+10, -2] So many idols, no real singers

5. [+9, -0] I saw their dancing video, it's really disgusting

6. [+9,-2] Their dance video was more disgusting than it was sexy.......

7. [+8, -1] Music programs are putting too much focus on these cheap, plastic pub girls

8. [+8, -1] The majority of North Koreans are soldiers... the majority of South Koreans are idols.

I imagine there'll be plenty more of that to come.

svnnynight said:
i4hb5UtK6Vl3U.jpg

&#50997;&#51060;&#46993;&#45936;&#51060;&#53944;&#50752;&#46496;&#50689;~&#50724;&#48736;&#46308;&#54887;&#54021;&#50836;!!&#49888;&#54868;&#49328;!!! 2013 "SHINHWA" grand finale "THE CLASSIC" in seoul!! W/ yoong&#9829; It's show time~>_<&#9734;

Sy__Jessica said:

Top Bottom