• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

It's from that Girl de Provence photoshoot they did a while back. There aren't very many photos as far as I can see. Not of Yuri anyway. However, there is this gorgeous video.

Thanks a lot, that will do just fine.

O5J4s.gif

Not recently, no.

I imagine there'll be plenty more of that to come.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for that.

No No Eul

@Sunnyday515 said:
I'm happy receiving congratulations from various places^^ at dawn yesterday, through group chat, us membersㅋㅋ congratulated each other~.. um, I can't do something that will make your fingers curl!!ㅋㅋ thank you, and I love you, SONE!! Happy 6th anniversary #9irls6eneration

ismbe7QfXQYh9.gif

iZqumBMJjUqY2.jpg

iblHY4D1sDM0Cf.jpg

iOU4utsEyQ04K.jpg

ibbwrh45NTkKWj.jpg

ibvf4vSxtqGFmi.jpg

iWMR46gMMjcfr.jpg
iwkwhTSQ3OYNI.jpg

ihhYRx4NGHRcz.jpg

iGaUsffn7slhG.jpg
i7BRHa8ldIqoa.jpg

iSJoz5FuXm0sX.jpg
ibg0xJSzniVxFk.jpg

iCfWhLRqM6303.jpg

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

luso

If Psy is coming back in September with a new album, how this will affect SM's (and maybe other's) plans? Last year it screwed their plans about soshi comeback, and since there will be a TTS comeback, among others, let's see what happens.

If Psy is coming back in September with a new album, how this will affect SM's (and maybe other's) plans? Last year it screwed their plans about soshi comeback, and since there will be a TTS comeback, among others, let's see what happens.

Psy doesn't matter, Taeyang is coming.

llehuty

EXO drama continues

1. [+3,043, -80] EXO's biggest problem is their fans... Yesterday was such a mess

2. [+2,500, -93] One of the representative examples of a group's fanbase dragging them down... Exactly how bad do you have to be to be banned from a music program? I like this song better than their prior one, however

3. [+2,220, -86] More like sasaeng fans different from the others

4. [+2,085, -80] EXO's sasaengs come down the generation of HOT and TVXQ

5. [+1,964, -71] Are these the guys that have the crazy fanbase who can't even receive admission to music programs?

6. [+1,825, -64] I saw some EXO sasaengs shave their heads just so they can get into the male bathrooms... Fans are the problem to EXO.

7. [+1,694, -177] I feel like SM is saying with EXO: "We didn't know what you fans would like so here's a little bit of everything."

8. [+1,194, -23] I feel so bad for EXO, their image just continues to drop because of their fans. I'll never forget the gates of hell that I saw open up in front of the broadcast hall when fans started running in front of my car... I was too scared to drive after that and had to take the subway instead. Fans should realize that their artist's image depends on how they act.

9. [+984, -29] I feel like EXO directly inherited the worst of HOT and TVXQ's fans

10. [+246, -4] I'm just curious why labelmate SHINee barely have any sasaengs and have a clean fanbase for the most part but EXO is under SM as well and have such crazy fans??

Seriously, WTF?. NB comments have a point, EXO should be more vocal about this things and expose the crazy fans, even if that means losing fans.

I didn't think of that. That probably explains the rushed SM comebacks (in less than 10 days, f(x), EXO and Shinee)

Ico

Somewhere, the 5 remaining Sunmi fans are rejoicing.

I'm excited. Tell Me was my introduction to Kpop and Sunmi was my favorite member when she left the group. I agree with Ramyeon though; I'm not sure that she has it in her to go solo.

Biscuits

At least she got out of the sinking ship that is the Wonder Girls. Maybe that was her plan all along.

Seriously, WTF?. NB comments have a point, EXO should be more vocal about this things and expose the crazy fans, even if that means losing fans.
EuUrONR.jpg

Broank

Happy 6th anniversary!

@Biscuits There are probably a few missing. Dancing Queen, Echo, Chocolate Love, Flower Power, Visual Dreams

Biscuits

Broank, you forgot Dancing Queen! lol

Psy doesn't matter, Taeyang is coming.
Man, I am so hyped for this. I need dat perfectly executed choreography in my life. I just hope the album doesn't turn out to be a dubstep mess, I will be so disappointed. Stick to the slow and sexy YB.

Pendulum

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be spamming Minah MC gifs every week. For the love of god don't do it.

I'll save them for your birthday.

minah81.gif

Soshi 6th

Soshi 6th

Soshi 6th

Soshi 6th

Nice work, lads.

-------

tumblr_mr17grT1dw1radcvpo1_250.gif
tumblr_mr17grT1dw1radcvpo3_250.gif

tumblr_mr17grT1dw1radcvpo4_250.gif
tumblr_mr17grT1dw1radcvpo2_250.gif

-------

tumblr_mr1ml6gXwY1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1mki6N8h1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1mjuwUG01qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1mjaBF6b1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1mihciLG1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1mhfLEcE1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1mfxa4cA1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1mfaK3tU1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1m2boL1D1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1m1m8nB51qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1m0gBeLh1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lzsd0L11qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lyr55MN1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lxbVIXb1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lvvNiuW1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1luyYz0j1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1ltv3tJE1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lufJX6h1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lpramkE1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lrwwexC1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lsnwmev1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lnsO48r1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1llzDAWw1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr1lmkHiMj1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

-------

지금은 무작정패밀리 촬영중…♥♡뿅뿅
내옆엔 모두가 잠들어있어서 너무
심심하다 ㅠㅠ 난왜안자는가

왜냐면.. 혼자잘놀기때문이지 캬캬캬캬캬~~~
Translation: Right now I’m fliming Reckless Family…♥♡ Byongbyong everyone beside me is asleep I’m so bored ㅠㅠ Why am I not sleeping

Because… I would like to play alone kyakyakyakyakya~~~
BQ4IEVHCcAAuhZt.jpg

아이스팩 터트리면서 놀고 게임도하고 셀카도찍고 …배는고픈데먹을게
없썽ᆞ이어어어ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ….
건물이나 건설하러가야지 ….훗

Translation: I played game using the ice pack and took selcas… I’m hungry but there’s nothing to eattttttㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ I should construct a building right….heh
BQ4IVMlCcAAPBB1.jpg

With it being the Year of Girl's Day, I hope they get a good fan sub team soon. Still waiting on the sub for 130724 Weekly Idol....

Mibbit down. : |

In other news, I was cleaning out my kpop videos folder and came upon this. Where has this Han Groo been all my life? And what is she doing these days?

giri

Mibbit down. : |

In other news, I was cleaning out my kpop videos folder and came upon this. Where has this Han Groo been all my life? And what is she doing these days?

Mibbit might be down, but the IRC servers aren't. If you're a regular IRC user you're 10x better off with a normal client than web irc.

And Kara are in Japan for bye bye happy days then another tour. Supposedly there was an August .kr come back. But i'm not sure what happened to that. Maybe the tour is after the .kr comeback?

llehuty

And Kara are in Japan for bye bye happy days then another tour. Supposedly there was an August .kr come back. But i'm not sure what happened to that. Maybe the tour is after the .kr comeback?

Why? I want korean comeback :'(

On the other hand, japanese promotions give us loads of material.

KARA Thank You Summer Love PV Seungyeon solo Version
KARA Thank You Summer Love PV Nicole solo Version
KARA Thank You Summer Love PV Jiyoung solo Version
KARA Thank You Summer Love PV Gyuri solo Version
KARA Thank You Summer Love PV Hara solo Version

KARA Thank You Summer Love Nicole off shot Version

KARA Thank You Summer Love (Off Shot All Edit)

fac157c2356b77757b235dd3a2c51d29_kwkrAsSKYY.jpg

mr_chun

I'm in the market for some Ailee and f(x) posters. Where the best place to buy? I'd prefer as big as possible, got a lot of wall space. Thanks! ^_^

Top Bottom