• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

How about some more Yuri? Ya know, the best member of SNSD.

ivt1o67inr59e.gif

ziPf6.gif

Yuri was voted the #1 member of SNSD in a landslide victory during the last National K-Pop Survey.

I must have missed this, got a link?

Finally. Think this is the first decent song out of YG since I Love You. Seems pretty fantastic actually. The song link posted below this post didn't work for me, so all I have to go by is this dance practice, but I am hyped. I see Dara is still blonde, how disappointing.

Peru

Holy crap the Wassup single is shit. They promote themselves with that image and then completely fail to follow up on sound, confidence, whatever.

No No Eul

And can I just request that people please give names to go along with photos? Seems like it used to be somewhat common but now it almost never happens. Not just directing this at No No Eul, but seeing his post reminded me of what I was going to say a while ago.

Will do, vanty. I must admit I've often wondered whether I should mention who's who whenever I post pictures. The thing is, I was worried that it might come across as a bit condescending or something. Anyway, I'll include names from now on.

S.M.ENTERTAINMENT posted a survey for foreign k-pop fans:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qcdcMYUGBRTel2esEujE7L0WQleFk7_gu_vHwZC4vKI/viewform

They want to find out what each countries' most popular media outlets are (so they can promote their acts abroad better)

Some of those questions are kind of weird. Is there even such a thing as the most popular magazine or newspaper publishing company?

Subtle twerking group Wassup and their debut stages

I like pink-haired girl Nari, although I could maybe do with less of the silly facial expressions.

io62X7TmMIu3d.jpg

ibbqWPqTGoSv9u.jpg

iQsPU1ajsP1Tm.jpg

Also, that debut performance isn't nearly as terrible as I was expecting it to be so er... good job I guess?

The OP for onehallyu's Wassup thread has a comprehensive list of all the group's social media websites if anybody's that way inclined.

More pics from that recent Rainbow fan meeting:

2456743A51FFC3162F9F59

252B613A51FFC3171BEB84

2303E73A51FFC30A046D45

2610663A51FFC32723C84E

27697B3A51FFC3282B9CFB

217A4A3A51FFC32827001C

247B713A51FFC329273963

2152AB3A51FFC329136F76

247EB13A51FFC32B07DE1D

2304EF3A51FFC32B24FC76

To Playgirlz, from After School.

Pendulum

Seems decent. But if it doesn't sweep the charts, manipulation is to blame, eh YG?

130807 와썹 Bang Bang with this subtle and classy gesture.
130807 와썹 Wassup with twerking efforts #1 #2 and #3

iYMtHOK3SBiPB.gif

I like pink-haired girl Nari, although I could maybe do with less of the silly facial expressions.

Best thing to come out of this debut.

G-Dragon filming a music video in London:
P9lgHGH.jpg

SoHo? Street looks too clean for Camden/East End

--------

Edit: First show win for f(x) and RPPP on Show Champion

--------

Edit 2: Hyuna's been making a good go at her Instagram since it opened.

Hellix

130807 와썹 Bang Bang with this subtle and classy gesture.
130807 와썹 Wassup with twerking efforts #1 #2 and #3

looooooool

Sistar is one of the big names accused of chart manipulation, right? Hope it isn't true but I'll still support them.

SoHo? Street looks too clean for Camden/East End

It think its somewhere in Shorditch.

Sistar is one of the big names accused of chart manipulation, right? Hope it isn't true but I'll still support them.

I remember seeing some Sistar songs on youtube getting 2-3million+ view jumps at a time a few weeks after the song was released (I dont know if that's Starship, Brave Brothers or some crazed fan doing it)

Tangeroo

For real, it's extremely likely that they don't even have the license to run them in the show!

Seriously, I've always wondered just how legal it is. Maybe they get away with it because the shows aren't rerun? Going through this playlist, it's pretty obvious how much the PDs love Hans Zimmer. So many great memories. :)

ryan-ts

I created my own playlist (based off of this one) and added a lot of missing songs. Now it's up to 128 songs. If I'm missing any songs, please let me know and I'll continue to keep it updated.

Nerooo Neroo Neroo...... Lalalalala! ♫

tumblr_m43e3f5Rr91r7mlopo1_500.gif

Ym1r

2ne1 sucks now stahp YG just stahp.

Its one of the few videos I had to dislike, and I watch ICG videos on YouTube.

Ym1r

aren't you still an snsd fan lmao ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love SNSD, they are my favorites, I've been following them a couple months after their debut. Yeah, I'm biased, when it comes to visuals. My playlists consist mostly of ballads, and slow chill songs from k-indies, not crappy girl group music. There just happens to be a few songs I actually like. Boy bands are found a lot more often than girl groups in my playlist.

My personal opinion of 2NE1 before the direction change? I considered them one of the best girl groups musically, but as of late that's going down hard.

Just an FYI, I have a few SNSD songs in my playlist, but they rarely see plays, and I only have them to remind me they still exist. I don't think any of their songs are particularly good enough to listen to often.

Biscuits

Nice job Tangeroo!

Was a meh at first, but song is growing on me. MV is fun.

Bom showing cleavage tho, not sure if want....

Top Bottom