• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

Nice to see some familiar faces back in here!

SAR0glv.jpg

Dynamic Duo's new album is seriously bangin.

^^^
Plz tell me that's alcoholic.

lol Id hope so... looking forward to this photobook...she needs to post more instaegram updates :/

lol nevermind lol dont really think she cares for alcohol :p
Strawberry + Lemon !! #nonalcoholic #smoothie
So, who do you think has the best laugh in Kpop/Kvariety?

Sunny's variety laugh

tae by far.. :p what is the source ep for the sunny vid though.. RM episode?

No No Eul

Alta1r

Just Chromecast the Suzy RM episode in our living room, I think my mom's interested now, lol. This part had me cracking up for a while:

tumblr_mqcvg2pXay1qltjdco5_250_zps78ac4369.gif
tumblr_mqcvg2pXay1qltjdco3_250_zpsf19590eb.gif

tumblr_mqcvg2pXay1qltjdco6_250_zpsa24e238b.gif
tumblr_mqcvg2pXay1qltjdco1_250_zps40902a65.gif

Lol. Damn. Isn't she like 19 or something? And he was a big deal in 1997. Craziness. But if you're going to go for someone in the high school bracket, might as well go for Jiyeon or Suzy or IU instead. C'mon Tony..

Wow. Shin something-uji. Who dat?

tumblr_mrjka5uV7u1rcy38co1_500.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't know if "clean" is how I'd describe the way that gif affects my mind.

Selane

"Guys stop calling taeyeon a lesbian.. We dont know that.. I love taeny couple... But we really dont know if they are gay.."

Instagram comments are the best(aka the worst)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hmm, on second look, I guess she's not sleeping on a bed. It appears to be a slim mattress. Didn't figure Mushroom to be this much of a creeper but there's no other explanation.
None of the other members are sentimental enough to take such a picture.

xaosslug

am I the only one that's hype for Sunmi's return and hopes that this solo thing is to reintroduce ha to the public before JYP announce she's rejoining Wonder Girls? #missedha

llehuty

I clicked expecting a KARA teaser.

ib29vey6QWD2jz.gif

Gaon Chart to revamp their chart to match the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism's suggestions
the official Gaon website went back all the way to the final week of June, and then deleted every Digital chart onward.

Gaon Chart will be increasing the weight downloads have on chart placement, and there will be separate genre charts. Not only so, even if one person repeatedly streams a song, the number of repeats counted for the chart will be limited.

caesar

Banned
What's she got in her pocket?

In Seoul? Do you speak any Korean? I need to take a one year hiatus and go woo Yoona teach English in Korea. Or, better, do what Peru is doing and party it up at the girls college across the street.

Yeah but I'm gonna be a few places I think. I only speak survival Korean at the moment, first couple things I've noticed are that people drive like maniacs and the subway is brutal for barging. I wouldn't worry too much about that, hot chicks everywhere you look. :)

ryan-ts

Taeng opening an instagram account has been kpops' event of the year so far. #truthfact

tumblr_mrlk3vQXMT1qil2kzo1_500.png

I vote for EXO sasaeng escapades but the Taeyeon instagram is a close second. It doesn't really compare to Sunye leaving the Wonder Girls or the T-ara bullying saga from last year though. #slowyear

llehuty

KARA to pre-release 'Runaway' ahead of comeback with title track 'Can't Be a Lady'

KARA's upcoming title track titled "Can't Be A Lady" is fitting with their boyish teaser images and will be preceded by a pre-release song called, "Runaway" (Korean title: "One of the Two"). "Runaway" is a medium-tempo track composed by Shim Eun Ji and will give fans a taste of what's to come for their comeback.

Get ready for KARA with their pre-release track "Runaway" on the 21st

I hope Girl's Day and f(x) had fun. KARA's season incoming.

ibb99Er6vuBifQ.gif

Wait, Mong-Ji's b-day is on the 15th?

That's fncking awesome coz mine is the day after haha. Too bad I'm gonna be stuck at work... I need that cash money to survive this upcoming semester. :(

Yes I'm now expecting Fany and Ailee to conquer this thread within 24 hours lol.

neoism

man I watched like 5 or so eps of RM..... the past few days.. is it doin really well on Korean Tv.. SHOW is BOSS... I really like Mong shes a cute women...

ryan-ts

man I watched like 5 or so eps of RM..... the past few days.. is it doin really well on Korean Tv.. SHOW is BOSS... I really like Mong shes a cute women...

RM is pretty big internationally and earlier this year they were the clear #1 ratings wise for variety shows in South Korea... unfortunately EP 157 had one of the lowest ratings in a long time. Funny how things can change in half a year.

Top Bottom