• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

Dat shitty 1080p quality. I need a higher quality version.

Still waiting for 4K MVs...

Taeyeon0172.gif

Saw TTS Ep3, Taeyeon please use seat belt!...
Also nail art never been so interesting.

Rheon

I LOVE Holler, it grows on me more with every listen. The MV is very pretty too, it's like Twinkle 2.0.

The mini is great too, better than Twinkle for me.

Ym1r

What is this blasphemy!? Gong Hyo Jin is great. I fell in love with her since I saw her in Lee Soo Young's two part music video/mini movie that started with 덩그러니 I don't think I've ever disliked a drama she's been in yet (They haven't all been as good as "It's Okay, It's Love" though lol).

I appreciate her acting, but not her face. When I was watching Master's Sun, I really liked the bitchy girl (Kim Yoo ri) over Gong Hyo Jin, purely based on aesthetics. Kim Yoo ri was way too cute in comparison.

ramyeon

I appreciate her acting, but not her face. When I was watching Master's Sun, I really liked the bitchy girl (Kim Yoo ri) over Gong Hyo Jin, purely based on aesthetics. Kim Yoo ri was way too cute in comparison.
Damn, I think she's one of the more unique looking Korean actresses out there. And has some crazy good fashion sense too.

Also, it's Clazziquai day. Fuck yeah.

Fafnir

The Human Condition w/ Bomi ep 3. They need to make Bomi a regular on this show. She sang her "안녕, Goodbye" song lol...waiting for that to be on an Apink album one day.

gtFR5dU.gif
pYD8uKR.gif

Pendulum

Forgot to check back on this earlier. The first week of Kara on Weekly Idol has been subbed 1 2
I haven't seen a sub for the second week yet

Fiestar on this week's episode, T-ara next week.

ramyeon

Bringing up Clazziquai reminded me of Urban Zakapa, are they releasing anything new soon too? Like a Bird was a disappointment, it was alright but nothing compared to My Love and Cafe Latte.
Not sure about Urban Zakapa these days, I haven't followed them too intently since their 2nd album (Which is still their GOAT).

Loci

Not sure about Urban Zakapa these days, I haven't followed them too intently since their 2nd album (Which is still their GOAT).

재회 and 니가 싫어 so good.
That said I didn't even know there's Vol.3
Gonna give it a try.

ramyeon

재회 and 니가 싫어 so good.
That said I didn't even know there's Vol.3
Gonna give it a try.
For me it's gotta be 똑같은 사랑 똑같은 이별. That song got me through a particularly rough break up a couple of years ago. Those lyrics ㅠㅠ.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yo, Minx just knocked their first-ever performance out of the park. Not a hint of nerves. Song isn't the best, but them performing it is better than 4TEN doing Tornado or Laboum's trainwreck (though Laboum themselves seem decent). For debuts this year I'd rank them next to HIGH4 under A.Kor.

I also noticed. At least wasn't full playback. Probably this will be the only time performing it at music shows anyway.

This is the problem though. We'll get plenty of live performances of Holler, but I want live performances of Adrenaline, Whisper and Only U much more than I want a live performance Holler. The Adrenaline ship has sailed as far as weekly shows goes at least, which is a disappointment.

Pendulum

I forget - does the Incheon concert that happened this week get aired, or do I need to go hunting for individual fancam performances?

Edit: I see most of the "fancams" (i.e. recordings) I've found so far have an MBC logo, so it got aired. I guess I'm wondering if the entirety can be found somewhere.
140917 Incheon:
T-ara
Red Velvet
BESTie
KARA
4MINUTE
SECRET
EXO-K

Late edit: If anyone else is hunting, DarkSniper has some fancams, including the 2nd song the groups performed.

----

2PM and TTS on opposite sides of the M!Countdown stage today. Useless PD. Winner trying so hard to get TTS' attention as they walk off stage.

Top Bottom