• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

EXID.
ibzrrxkqZJTUjh.jpg

LE.
ilYQKd4FgwDom.jpg

That is all.

Loci

Yo, Minx just knocked their first-ever performance out of the park. Not a hint of nerves. Song isn't the best, but them performing it is better than 4TEN doing Tornado or Laboum's trainwreck (though Laboum themselves seem decent). For debuts this year I'd rank them next to HIGH4 under A.Kor.
x3hkFCu.jpg

밍스 - 우리 집에 왜 왔니? M/V (MINX - Why Did You Come To My Home M/V)

140918 Live

This is actually better than expected. Song needs more uri jibe wae, tho

Cuddler

[HOT] 별바라기 - '입대' 신동, 눈물의 진심 고백에 촬영장이 울음바다로 20140918
Translation from Twitter

ShinDong, what are you talking about, stop crying, you are not an embarrassment for Super Junior. You are an example for many guys, you should focus on becoming a better human and better at your job, that's the only way people will love you. Your appearance has nothing to do with any of it!
that video made me teary
people shouldn't look down on others just because they are overweight
EDIT:Cleaned up the post because I'm not angry anymore, lol.
Bringing up Clazziquai reminded me of Urban Zakapa, are they releasing anything new soon too? Like a Bird was a disappointment, it was alright but nothing compared to My Love and Cafe Latte.

I'm sure you have probably already seen this but just in case:
Soyu to collab with Urban Zakapa - NetizenBuzz

luso

AlphaBat.

Cute stage I guess?... certainly not for me lol. Maybe that's what girls would feel when looking to the cute girl group concepts, a little cringe worthy
I'm sure they work hard and they have their target audience but I almost feel bad for these nugus.

Also 2PM stage is better live than looking at MV, not so bad as I thought.

Neoism, if you are still alive, take this final blow
tumblr_nc45s7x1gM1rwl8mto1_1280.jpg

She's not wearing her ear piercings.

Taeyeon0176.gif

Tangeroo

Woah there. Don't go overboard. Nearly drowning in context here.

From what I can glean, it's about AKB48's Sashihara Rino telling a fan about how she will never be given center position in a song by Akimoto (their producer)? And there's an unrelated gif of her going on stage at this year's Janken tournament?

Loci

Just finished Trot Lovers.
Easily one of the worst plots in a drama I've seen.

But goddamn. Eunji is great. So heartwarming, loveable and authentic.
What a treat to watch compared to the average stone-faced emotionless actor, especially when it comes to idol actors.

gVcVo9M.jpg

I like the chorus, but the rest of the song seems incredibly boring on the first few listens.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/2d712513e2176abb6dd574a2c56b1f95/tumblr_nc45s7x1gM1rwl8mto1_1280.jpg
She's not wearing her ear piercings.

Taeyeon0176.gif

She looks so much better without them in my opinion.

Yo this is AMAZING.

Seriously. I can't stop listening. Haven't heard any of the other songs on the album yet, but they're bound to be good.

Thanks a lot. You da real mvp, etc.

Top Bottom