• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

tumblr_ncnii4uuqU1ridtg5o2_500.jpg

tumblr_ncnii4uuqU1ridtg5o3_500.jpg

tumblr_ncnii4uuqU1ridtg5o1_500.jpg

dokish

Banned
Because I'm a huge fan of Jazz and it's variations (jazz consists mostly of 99% of what I listen to) I finally decided to sit through the whole IU's "Modern Times" album.

Who produced this? Shit is goood. I would never imagine Korean producers would have the balls to produce something so unusual and different (for K-Pop standards). Is she even gonna make something like this again?

My favorite tracks: 1) 50cm, 2) 아이야 나랑 걷자 (Feat. 최백호), 3) 을의 연애 (With 박주원), 4) Voice Mail

Eldren

Tiffany in a roll with instagram.
With the members doing individual activities (besides TTS) we can just wait for her updates to see her with other members.

I liked STT's outfits today. Double denim is risky but they looked good. SNSD has a fanmeeting thing in China coming up soon, will they still be promoting at that point? I don't know much about this promo cycle

-----

Dokish, 50cm is my favourite from Modern Times too. It's so good

luso

Hanging out could be labeled as activity?... The difference you may spend money instead of earning it...

Meanwhile in Taiwan
BytIiN3CIAAUB1Z.jpg

llehuty

Decided to check September's posts since I couldn't follow the thread during last month.

Saviors of k-pop.

Neon Bunny new track?

On an OST?

We all fail for having let this sit quietly for days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HKPqm9pivA

Good good good

Following on from my last post, Kara doing what made me such a Kara fan, a list of Lupin performances over the years. Hope you're ready Youngji.

*Lupin megapost*

Based giri delivering the post of the thread when it's about to be over.

More than ready for k-edm (and Shinsadong productions).

I like it (bias on full blast), but from where I'm listening, none of them really sound like themselves. So this means...Soyeon now both looks and sounds like a different person....

lol

Delivering even with random OST tracks, #yearofOrangeCaramel

6 Muses in a Chinese CF. Gif material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRw6BwA1gE

Mirror link.

Checking the last 20 pages redeemed just with this post.
I'm going to need someone PMing me when something like this happens again)

It's time.

Clazziquai Project - Blink is out (Also on iTunes).

Edit 2: 내게 돌아와 MV

This album is so solid.

I'm already a fan.

lolll IU messing up a big note and stopping everything to explain and do it again and messes it up again.. and tries again. Who else would do it with the same charm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2hqUy_82Do

She is so cute. Her concerts must be a blast. Has any of you seen her live?

Yuri has a weibo account so now we can see her having nothing to do but in Chinese instead of Korean.

tumblr_nckwwn2j3F1ry9iugo1_250.gif

llehuty...
*Sungah selca*
Thanks mate. Queen of selcas still strong.

Based Infinite with a new dance practice video.

INFINITE "Back" Dance Practice

Don't know why their company keeps spending money in MV when dance practice videos completely destroy them.

Yura is so good in this type of events.
1 2

Gifts for enduring this long post:
TaeTiSeo: Adrenaline (8-bit)
Jolin Tsai - Phony Queen <-- Her best one in a while.

Loci

No way they gonna kick one of them out as long as they're still willing to continue and earn mad dosh for the company

Eldren

I have no idea what's going on. That's her weibo account but I guess it could be hacked. Plus they just re-signed their contracts in August so why would she be kicked out now? "8 others" though, RIP if true

No way they gonna kick one of them out as long as they're still willing to continue and earn mad dosh for the company

Especially Jessica, she probably earns more than almost anyone in the group what with all the endorsements she does. I dunno, I can't see Hyo forcing her out, that doesn't sit well with me. Hopefully SM clarifies this soon

Pendulum

Yup. Also uses a higher level of grammar and word usage than she usually does on Weibo. I'd expect it to be more emotional as well if real - this seems too dry and forced, especially dropping in the "8 others" part.

6.jpg

luso

I was just thinking yesterday that too much time was gone without some new controversy or some crazy, true or not, news. Well...

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Exactly, it´s way too random to be real.

Amazing if true.

It's the whole "and 8 others part". Like all remaining Soshi members lined up and dropped a voodoo idol of Jessica in a flaming pit while starring at her and going like: "Not one of us...Not one of us.

It's so fake haha

It's the whole "and 8 others part". Like all remaining Soshi members lined up and dropped a voodoo idol of Jessica in a flaming pit while starring at her and going like: "Not one of us...Not one of us.

It's so fake haha

I thought that was a reference to 2NE1 and Sistar.
LMAO

The timing is way too off, that´s what i think it's fake, besides it was posted an hour ago, 6am in Korea, Sica does'nt get up that early. LOL

luso

And precisely today they are having the fan meeting in China. What a timing, for this "news". Soon, conspiracies theories about media play will arise.

luso

We need higher resolution of that photoshoot.

Someone out there is pissing himself laughing.

Meanwhile this event is appearing on Korean news portals.

Don't cheat on Minah. Or else.
fsXDjlD.gif

Wendy was all I cared when I first heard about Red Velvet, but then I saw Irene and Seulgi and fell in luv.

I still like Wendy too though.

Irene > Seulgi > Wendy > Joy

I agree with this list. Just saying Wendy is great as well. Irene definitely da best.

Soyeon posted this today.

Hopefully she's been employed as T-ara's dog walker. All the best of luck to Shannon though.

Which one is Shannon in the mv for the song she did with Ahreum and someone else? The one standing or the one sitting?

What is wrong with her face?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Oh man it ain't looking good. Still, let's not panic, maybe she stayed behind to clear this shit up or something.

Top Bottom