• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Loci

Oh shit, I didn't even bother to read the group name in large font.
Is it only getting released now in Korea? I had just assumed it already had considering it had a NA release and there seem to be a number of Koreans that refer to the slap etc when 9M/management articles come up.

A part of it got released previously.
Maybe that's the full thing.
__
2014926143232de7shj_T5_104468.jpg

neoism

People trying to bash Seo?

She's the only one of the 3 who can even remotely pull off sexy. Tiff / Tae just look awkward. Seo got dem legs, and those pants looked great.
ibjm5018j9e3aH.gif
ibg7cnmVAUuaal.gif

seo to me is the definition of boring... she's played the I'm the youngest card for too long...
It has been discussed before, but yeah, she should get some help.
what the fuck.
It's one of the best things about her.. other than her being fucking insanely gorgeous.

[ENG SUB] 140919 TaeTiSeo (SNSD) on Sunny's FM Date
ahmagahplz.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I'm getting something to eat and my family is watching Blacklist which is on commercial break then suddenly WTF...

Even Microsoft knows they've only gone downhill since.

Currently watching TTS ep 3.

Seobot needs to hook a brotha up. That Hwanhee chick is hella fine.
Or maybe it's the low cut white shirt that's making things exaggerated.

neoism

ermm maybe we are talking about different things?
you talking about the way tae is her loneliness... her personality is one of the best things... I dont think shes depressed like everyone else does.. shes a millionaire with 8 wonder sisters and is beautiful and popular... but she still has deeep enter feels thats hard to express... shes a thinker and keeps them to herself mostly.. She's a homebody, and likes to be by-herself alot... shrugs. she doesn't need help lol

you talking about the way tae is her loneliness... her personality is one of the best things... I dont think shes depressed like everyone else does.. shes a millionaire with 8 wonder sisters and is beautiful and popular... but she still has deeep enter feels thats hard to express... shes a thinker and keeps them to herself mostly.. She's a homebody, and likes to be by-herself alot... shrugs. she doesn't need help lol

And we had Robin Williams, who was the funniest guy on Earth until a month ago. Dude was richer than Taeng, had everything in the world, and was also clinically depressed to the point that he couldn't take it anymore.

I'm not saying she's depressed either but knowing how brutal idol life is and all that bullshit, I actually would be VERY surprised if not one idol has run into depression at least once.

luso

Irene so cute. And giant maknae Joy.

Neoism, you are being naive if you think money and success prevents people getting into depression.
I don't think Taeyeon has it (we will never know) but she's the type of keeping a lot for herself, since ever the other members gave clues about it. Anyway, glad she is still living with some one (Sunny and Tiffany), I'm sure they are the most comfortable with each other to share thoughts.

Smiley Tiffany

Here is cutest Tae
tumblr_nclb1yZbnY1sewbc1o1_500.jpg

Niks

No offense but how old are you? Thats a very childish thing to say.

And we had Robin Williams, who was the funniest guy on Earth until a month ago. Dude was richer than Taeng, had everything in the world, and was also clinically depressed to the point that he couldn't take it anymore.
I'm not saying she's depressed either but knowing how brutal idol life is and all that bullshit, I actually would be VERY surprised if not one idol has run into depression at least once.

Exactly.

Neoism, you are being naive if you think money and success prevents people getting into depression.
I don't think Taeyeon has it (we will never know) but she's the type of keeping a lot for herself, since ever the other members gave clues about it. Anyway, glad she is still living with some one (Sunny and Tiffany), I'm sure they are the most comfortable with each other to share thoughts.

I think the dead giveaway, was when she talked about concerts, she loves performing and "connecting" with the fans, but feels empty and alone once they are over.
Im no expert but something is missing in her life.

I would live 5 years less just to fuck that drummer.

Why would you do that?

I mean wouldn't you rather spend 5 extra years smangin' her?

I think the dead giveaway, was when she talked about concerts, she loves performing and "connecting" with the fans, but feels empty and alone once they are over.

I have a joke here that has relation to the second letter of the alphabet but I'll pass on saying it haha.

luso

This actually happens a lot.
I read somewhere that is common performers get kind of pumped up during tours and concerts, all the excite of doing concerts and being adored on stage, this is similar to adrenaline rush, and this is addicting. And when a tour ends, this rush also ends and they can get into a slump, experiencing symptoms of withdrawal.

Tiffany in a roll with instagram.
With the members doing individual activities (besides TTS) we can just wait for her updates to see her with other members.
tumblr_ncm6hr3J3N1sni6coo1_500.jpg

@svnnynight Straight away after knocking off, together with Sunny gogo:) #RIGHTNOW #LATENIGHTSNACK

Hey Dokish
So you went to the concert? And save those 5 years, there's plenty of other fish in the sea.

Edit:
Creepy guy tries to get IU on stage

dokish

Banned
I called the event niggas and they said a ticket was needed to get into the theater. Sadly international websites only mention the concerts, but never give detail how to get into them. By the time I know something is happening, the tickets are already gone or I don't have enough time to go there and get it.

I don't know the Korean websites to follow for this stuff, so I basically loose everything (and Crayon Pop is not THAT interesting to me anymore to keep following them).

EDIT: Holy shit Way and Choa are doing a CP sub-unit? I'm excited. Will attend every concert.

BybxJk5CAAEkSW0.jpg

10648446_695591820517bfuqr.jpg

neoism

Irene so cute. And giant maknae Joy.

Smiley Tiffany

Here is cutest Tae
tumblr_nclb1yZbnY1sewbc1o1_500.jpg
Of course not you can have everything and still be fucking depressed as fuck I've had depression for 20 years I know what it is I now tae only shows one of a million sides of herself same with the rest of them, fany and sunny are the most happiest looking ones and the could be contemplating suicide everyday you never know. (I know that feel all too well) just hope and want to believe she's just that way the she's just a loner at heart and thinks too much for her own good but that doesn't mean she needs help >.<

Top Bottom