• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Holy shit why would Hyoyeon look so depressed? Am I reading her face right or what? This can't be happening. The biggest girl group in K-Pop history isn't going down in a Weibo post, come on.

Still why isn't Jessica at that airport? Is she left behind to clear shit up?

giri

Hearing that only 8 showed up at the airport for their fanmeeting in China.

Welp.

BUY INTO THE CONSPIRACY.

Like soshi hasn't done a ton of events as 8.

Yoona basically wasn't in the group in 2013 at all.

I don't think I've ever seen Hyo look genuinely upset (except maybe when she didn't win on Dancing With The Stars), this is awful :(

PLZ. I've looked that distressed when i had to get up when hungover too.

Niks

20140521-1.jpg

Eldren

Holy shit why would Hyoyeon look so depressed? Am I reading her face right or what? This can't be happening. The biggest girl group in K-Pop history isn't going down in a Weibo post, come on.

Still why isn't Jessica at that airport? Is she left behind to clear shit up?

ByvPpXrCYAAHb4h.jpg:large

Kuno

Pretty hard to believe... But where there's smoke there's fire. Jessica must have done some crazy shit for SM and the 8 other girls to "force" her to leave.

Not only is Jessica a member of the most successful female kpop group, she's also the sister of Krystal. Another popular member of SM. I doubt Krystal would be as desperate as Hwayoungs sister to stick with a company that fucked over her sister, unless it's extremely justified.

[+1,620. -51] It’s too early for this kind of news…

Honestly, it's probably true. Look at Hyoyeon. :(

The girls are up, SM already knows about the Weibo post, a quick "not true" would have solved the whole thing.

This fan meeting is going to be an ugly cry mess, ugh.

I never thought such news would hit me so hard...

Niks

Not only is Jessica a member of the most successful female kpop group, she's also the sister of Krystal. Another popular member of SM. I doubt Krystal would be as desperate as Hwayoungs sister to stick with a company that fucked over her sister, unless it's extremely justified.

Agreed, this whole thing is unreal.

What situation would make it extremely justified? Caught doing drugs or something? Sex tape?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'll be sticking to my theory that Hyoyeon broke a toe while stepping off the airplane. That's why she's so saddened. This cannot be going down. It's impossible stuff. It'll all be cleared up by tomorrow for sure.

Seungri was released from the hospital a couple days ago and is back with 40°C [104°F] fever. Plus an operation on his liver might be needed.

What is wrong with her face?

Not Jiyoung's face. Please. Not the face, anything but the face.
5ORNCWI.gif

Is it all over? I can't take it.
andrew-boya-2small.gif

Seungri was released from the hospital a couple days ago and is back with 40°C [104°F] fever. Plus an operation on his liver might be needed.

Is no one safe?
head_comp1.gif

Ym1r

o snap is this really rip snsd?

seems like once u have obscene popularity in china u can just leave and do whatever u want there huh?

IM LOOKING AT U JANG NARA. PLZ DO MORE KOREAN STUFF.

Lawyer denied the meeting.

Yup.

And even if it was real, why would she just be informed today that she would be kicked out? She should've known a looong time ago and would've already put radio silence if she had any interest in fighting it.

Also it's almost been an hour since SM said they were gonna look into it and still nothing. It's what I love about SM, the fact that the shit has hit the fan and they basically give no fucks about anything. No damage control or anything of that sort, whereas companies with proper PR would've shat a brick 5 seconds after the posting on Weibo.

Cuddler

Um is this real

Byuq7XYCcAAMi7C.jpg:large

Weibo

ok this is probably fake right?
Wow, didn't expect this, she seems really sad and kinda disappointed in the other members, I wonder what happened. Weird that this is happening so close after they all re-signed their contracts.
WTF, again? I hope he can fully recover soon. What's wrong with his company, his health should be more important than concerts/events...
Yup.

And even if it was real, why would she just be informed today that she would be kicked out? She should've known a looong time ago and would've already put radio silence if she had any interest in fighting it.

Also it's almost been an hour since SM said they were gonna look into it and still nothing. It's what I love about SM, the fact that the shit has hit the fan and they basically give no fucks about anything. No damage control or anything of that sort, whereas companies with proper PR would've shat a brick 5 seconds after the posting on Weibo.
fake rumor about Jessica already knowing that she was kicked out, trying to discredit her weibo post....mmm...

Niks

rumors going on about Jessica doing business outside of SNSD (didnt she launched a perfume line?) and neglecting SNSD duties...

Slowdive

Banned
We reached out to our contacts at SM Entertainment, and they did not confirm nor deny the Weibo post, instead they vaguely stated, "We cannot disclose what is going on yet, but we are reaching out to the proper people to find out the truth of the matter." Inside sources however, told us, "We heard that Jessica was dropped from the group, due to conflicting issues with management related to marriage."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014...-girls-generations-jessicas-leaving-the-group

Top Bottom