• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

No No Eul

Aww yeah, new thread time! Awesome OT, nice work No No Eul!

Was this song mentioned in the old thread? I'd never heard it before, but it is now my new jam.

Cheers Kuno! Yeah, like Peru said, that song cropped up once or twice in OT5.

ibuZaCdrWWpCnL.jpg

ramyeon

And 오늘 헤어졌어요, and 기다리다
Yeah, you're right. I've been listening to that live of 우리가 헤어진 진짜 이유 on repeat for the past few hours so all I focused on was that haha.

Also everyone should go and watch the MV for Sogyeokdong because it is amazing. Very Seo Taiji-esque in terms of it having an element of political and social commentary. Can't wait for Taiji's version to come out next week, and I do hope there's more like this on his next album.

luso

http://sensen.tv/ wow nice drama site.. im sure its not new.... So is Sooyoung's show anygood guys.. thinking of watching.

nm found it :p :Dhttp://sensen.tv/spring-days/

I watched it so far. I'm no expert on k-dramas though, other people can give a more insight review than I, if they watch a few episode that is.
I'm satisfied with the acting. It's not stellar level but it has much less of those robotic line deliveries, the leads are good - the older actor is a actor, Sooyoung is pleasantly good, even the children are pretty good most of the times.
About the story, of course you have to be into the drama world to have suspension of believe but as the acting is good, it is not much a distraction.
I've seen up to Ep.7. My advise would be watch up to 6th and decide if you want to continue, as by then some sort of 1st Act is wrapped up.

neoism

I watched it so far. I'm no expert on k-dramas though, other people can give a more insight review than I, if they watch a few episode that is.
I'm satisfied with the acting. It's not stellar level but it has much less of those robotic line deliveries, the leads are good - the older actor is a actor, Sooyoung is pleasantly good, even the children are pretty good most of the times.
About the story, of course you have to be into the drama world to have suspension of believe but as the acting is good, it is not much a distraction.
I've seen up to Ep.7. My advise would be watch up to 6th and decide if you want to continue, as by then some sort of 1st Act is wrapped up.
We'll I enjoyed Yoonas show earlier this year the ending was LOL though.

Pendulum

New boy group in the building

[MV] MADTOWN(매드타운) _ YOLO

From MBLAQ's company.

In with one, out with another
The boy group DEMION has released news that they have disbanded.

Under Lions Bridge entertainment, DEMION, the five member boy group first debuted in early 2013. The boys released one mini-album and music video titled "Ask Her Out." Ever since their debut, DEMION continued to post vocal and dance covers on their YouTube channel...

..."We apologize for such unexpected notice but some of you might have noticed that we, as Demion have not been active since our debut album. As the eldest of the members, I am here to sadly inform you that we have been disbanded due to financial issues of our label company. We have disbanded as a team, but we are still good friends and are currently helping each other with whatever help needed with each other’s work on music and career. once again I apologize on behalf of all members to be informing you with the official disband notice."
Their MV

Pendulum

Rumors are that Kim Jong Un has been deposed; North Korean official visits the South for diplomatic talks.

Hwang Pyong So must be feeling pretty good about himself right now. At the latest Supreme People’s Assembly meeting, he was made vice chairman of the National Defense Commission. This was after his promotion to director of the General Political Bureau of the Korean People’s Army, making him the top political officer in the military. In a country where there is supposed to be no No. 2 official, he is called the second-most powerful figure.

Now he has crossed the border into South Korea on a one-day, short-notice trip, triggering hopes of reconciliation between the arch-rival republics—and heightening speculation about the fate of Kim Jong Un, North Korea’s young supremo, who has not been seen in public since September 3.

Ym1r

Apparently there's this saying that when Korea split, all the handsome men went to the South, and all the beautiful ladies went to the North.

So excite for North Korean girl groups.

Apparently there's this saying that when Korea split, all the handsome men went to the South, and all the beautiful ladies went to the North.

Wouldn't that mean theres a bunch of hot milfs there and a ton of average younger ladies?

luso

Taeyeon is on the South. South wins.

Didn't a few of that group were arrested/got death sentence?...

Pendulum

Didn't a few of that group were arrested/got death sentence?...

Hyon Song-wol, Kim Jong-un's girlfriend, was reported to be executed by firing squad, together with members of the Unhasu Orchestra and Wangjaesan Light Music Band back in August 2013. However, she was seen on state television 9 months later, disproving that report. Not sure if the other deaths were disproven as well.

----

What are you doing Minah

JustinBB7

ok cool is it the show where they have stars on but end up taking about random Korean's and their #1 world problems... any they barely get any-screen time..?

I don't think I could give a more accurate description of the show.

Indeed, though sometimes when the guests are active and fun they get a bit more screen time. But they mostly focus on the normal people yea.

ramyeon

Honestly, sounds like a North Korean propaganda saying. "All the pretty boys who are too delicate to fight went south. All the hot women stayed with us to get it on."
It's not propaganda, the saying existed before Korea was split. It was simply that women are beautiful in the North of the country and men are handsome in the South.

Whether this still holds true after decades of oppression and famines is another story...

North Korea being freed from the Kim Dynasty would be fantastic, although the process of reunification would never be smooth.

Ym1r

hot north korean babes inc.

there was this one north korean lady who escaped and does talks about escaping n shits she was pretty good looking.

ramyeon

hot north korean babes inc.

there was this one north korean lady who escaped and does talks about escaping n shits she was pretty good looking.
Yeonmi Park? She's on the TV show about Korean refugees in South Korea (On My Way to Meet You) too.

Pendulum

It's not propaganda, the saying existed before Korea was split. It was simply that women are beautiful in the North of the country and men are handsome in the South.

Whether this still holds true after decades of oppression and famines is another story...

North Korea being freed from the Kim Dynasty would be fantastic, although the process of reunification would never be smooth.

I read up on this "nam nam buk nyeo". Interesting to see that this type of relationship (i.e. with defectors) is (largely?) no longer about the physical attraction that the saying is built around, but that many of the South Korean men involved found South Korean women too picky and want more traditional wives (i.e. housewives). Bah, emancipation, eh?

Loci

This new WGM couple is great.
So fresh compared to the snooze fest that was 2young and Yoonhan with his ridiculous date events.
Guy finally acts like a man and not some ice block.
This girl digs his shit so hard, too.

Top Bottom