• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

ryan-ts

tumblr_nd10wpXOyo1sawn8to1_400.gif

RareObeseBlackandtancoonhound.gif

ramyeon

Really slow build-up though. I was about to give up on the song until I got to the bridge then it just went full awesome.
I love the build up here, it really fits perfectly and it's something Nell does a lot with some of their slower songs too. Lyrically it really works too. Adds a lot of emotion to the song imo.

Kiha and the Faces put out the music video for the lead track of their 3rd album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S86Cr1kaH7I&list=UU-G-K4-g9130d6g6QeMHOBg

Love it. Song is great and the video is hilarious as is to be expected of Kiha and the Faces. Can't wait to give the full album a listen, so much good music this week!

Red Velvet to release 2nd digital single "Be Natural" at noon on October 13, a remake of SES' hit song

BzTYBWpCAAAYnfd.jpg:large

BzTYc5wCcAEYq3h.jpg:large

SURPRISE HYPE

U2COz.gif

The question is: Do we actually want her in there?

What a dumb question. Of course we do.

This is neat. So is the see through hanbok.

New Younha is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZiZrv7fN4&list=UUbhxZsCX8OPzwefC7pXVFwQ

Younha song is amazing. Definitely feels like a Nell song, that powerful chorus.

Excellent.

luso

SNSD's "Girls' Generation" turned to be great. This is a digital single, will they perform it anyway?

Roommate ep2 subbed is out.

Pendulum

Red Velvet to release 2nd digital single "Be Natural" at noon on October 13, a remake of SES' hit song

That was nice of them to make this and congratulate us on the new thread

----

Seo In Young Reveals Her Mystery Duet Partner is Zion. T

Interest intensifying.

----

MBC Music Set to Air Ladies’ Code Episode of “Idol School”
The show was filmed on two dates: August 26 and September 2. Following the September 2 filming, the girls went on to a KBS1 performance in Daegu, and the vehicle they were travelling in crashed on its way back to Seoul.

The network announced that it had made its decision after consultation with the families of the Ladies’ Code members, who expressed the desire for MBC to air the show.

The episode in question will be aired on MBC Music on October 7 at 6 p.m. and repeated at 11 p.m.

----

Infinite’s Agency, Woollim Entertainment, Confirms Debut of 8-Member Girl Group Next Month

Pendulum

ramyeon

With my extremely limited Japanese skills - "My story, have you heard it?" . Sake ad.
Literally "My story, are you listening to it?" More naturally "Are you listening to what I'm saying?" And then at the bottom it says "Let's talk".

ramyeon

Yeah I don't know why I put it in the past tense. It's like 고 있다 right
Yeah, works in pretty much the same way.
I don't' know from what app is this but I could watch it all day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImcKLgZcH6k
From the High Cut app. They're digital versions of the magazine with interactive parts like behind the scenes clips.

Should also note that this month's High Cut with the TTS photoshoot/story has all the TTS stuff translated into English on the iOS app.

luso

Why only iOS!

Thank God for Tiffany, SNS back to service.
tumblr_nd2s9yGHaR1rp2chco1_1280.jpg

#THETTS 오늘 밤11시 #ONSTYLE 본방사수!! #태친소 Dont miss me&my bestie #BORA #VIOLET #PURPLE #보라돌이 #BFF
tumblr_nd2sidHvd41rp2chco1_500.jpg

BORA HEARTS TIFFANY<3 #BFF

No No Eul

The one who did this almost got the colours right.

lol

Need Sweetune to sponsor this group. The lack of Sweetune this year pisses me off.

Maybe Sweetune's holding off until the next 6muses comeback.

#weliveinhope

With my extremely limited Japanese skills - "My story, have you heard it?" . Sake ad.

Literally "My story, are you listening to it?" More naturally "Are you listening to what I'm saying?" And then at the bottom it says "Let's talk".

Thanks guys.

Pendulum

Finally got around to watching and finishing "My Love From Another Star". Absolutely fantastic. Best television I've watched in ages.
I expected some kind of deus ex machina to wrap up the series, but not that exact one

dokish

Banned
Going to &#44221;&#51452; tomorrow. After 15 months here I'm finally leaving Seoul for the first time! Excited!

Pictures when I get back.

Loci

Finally got around to watching and finishing "My Love From Another Star". Absolutely fantastic. Best television I've watched in ages.
I expected some kind of deus ex machina to wrap up the series, but not that exact one

Good one Pend. Almost made me believe you.

tumblr_lydo4bIrXm1qciizwo1_500.gif

Pendulum

Good one Pend. Almost made me believe you.

Hmmm?
You don't think a wormhole was a deus ex machina? And that wasn't me approving of any deus ex machina by mentioning it after my appreciation for the show of a whole, btw. It was just that one was expected. The one I thought might happen, and might have been less deus ex machina-ish because it seemed like they were foreshadowing it sometimes, was that Do Min Joon's powers were what was ultimately going to kill him on Earth, but by having them rendered useless by Cheon Song Ji's skinship/kisses/etc, he'd be able to live on Earth permanently. Though this feels like a cliche.

----

The new Red Velvet single is released next Monday, but their schedule has been updated to reflect that they will be on the major music shows this week.

Top Bottom