• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

Facism

Raist said:
Ok so my PS3 froze, and now I can't join my own game, it's full :lol

:'(

Seriously, you can get OS from like 50m

wtf

That explains the host error message that flashed up for 20 seconds. Some fun games earlier, looking forward to more tonight. Shotty is fun. Turrets are ok, not massively overpowered and can cause a lot of harassment.

btw raist, did you like my Headshot pistol snipe from halfway across Pyhrus? I almost tugged one out when it landed.

Nizz

Big-E said:
How do you get clan invites sent? I still haven't got mine.
I was wondering that too? I'm in GAF east 2 but do I need to join a GAF game in progress? I've been playing just Bodycount with random people...

Facism

Also, when is dunpeal being given the leadership of GAFe? I want to play under the old boss.

[edit]My PSNid is Live_Feed

It's all there on the first page :D

Facism said:
Also, when is dunpeal being given the leadership of GAFe? I want to play under the old boss.

Friend request sent. We playing a match atm? I'd love to join.

Stillmatic

Facism said:
I'd view your stats if the killzone website wasn't worth exactly dick.

The last few days every time i wake up and check the site it loads, then a few minutes later it's down for half the day. What were they expecting? :lol

Ilparazzo

Facism said:

Maybe when he actually starts playing, we get it, you have all the games we wish we could be playing now come join us.

DunpealD

Ilparazzo said:
Maybe when he actually starts playing, we get it, you have all the games we wish we could be playing now come join us.

I already started playing, but I can't play KZ2 all the time you know :p

dazed808

Ilparazzo said:
I sure hope so, I ordered it last week, hoping it gets here soon.

Yeah it's great quality sound but mines a bit flakey and seems to connect only when it feels like it hence my silence during most of the games I play but I think it's some sort of interference at my place - too many gadgets!.
Anyways hope to get on sometime tonight (11pm+) any GAFe games on?

Dommel

Wow that was so much fun Raist!

And I got my engineer badge, building turrets like there's no tomorrow.

Still shit my pants though when I'm the assasination target. All that pressure!

Sorting out my headset tomorrow, have an Tritton AX360 headset and need USB2Mic converter thingie to get it to work.

Wow good game so far Raist.

One more healing ribbon until I get my second healing badge!

Now for you guys to invite me to one of the US East clans. :D

Edit: God dammit Dave. I swear to god as soon as I get my sniper.

ChrisD84

Good games on the 'GAAAF' server just Label, Dave1988, F#A#Oo, industrian etc :D

That was the most fun i've had with the game so far and i'm really starting to get into it more now, even if L3 sprint still feels totally awkward to me :p

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
BadAss84 said:
Good games on the 'GAAAF' server just Label, Dave1988, F#A#Oo, industrian etc :D

That was the most fun i've had with the game so far and i'm really starting to get into it more now, even if L3 sprint still feels totally awkward to me :p

That was some good games indeed! Great fun :D

I am starting to get a bit better myself too. Finally unlocked the medic the last game!

The last map it changed to Pyrrhus Rise, got quite boring so I left.

Major and also got Field Medic Badge.

I think it's time to lvl engineering now.

On second thought, going tactician.

Edit: Can't play engineer worth a flip. Going back to medic for now/

I really fucking hate it when I get rezzed, then killed again without a chance to do anything.

I seem to be best at medic at this point, going to stick with it for now.

Carlisle

Carlisle said:
I also still haven't got an invite. Sent the PM on Friday to the OP. US GAFeast

PSN: emogu84

Hey sorry... quoting myself here. I sent out another PM for an invite to a US east clan, but added my killzone.com handle: emogu84

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Edit: Edited my kz.com handle... something's weird with the website, but that should be final. Sorry for the confuzzlations.

Alright good game guys. I am going to go out and buy the headset and get a little bit of work done in the meantime. Hopefully I added most of you to my friends list. :D Look forward to fragging you all later tonight.

Angelcurio

Angelcurio said:
Crap i didnt noticed this thread even existed, since i never visit the online/matchup forum.

Count me in on the [GAF] US East clan, since i want to be reunited with the old Resistance clan members. Finally a game comes out in which we can play together again.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14463465&postcount=209

I applied for US Gaf East more than one month ago, i still havent received my invite to the clan.

ChrisD84

Danne-Danger said:
You know it's a toggle right? :>

Yes but i have problems with my hands that mean my thumbs will get sore rather quickly if i'm clicking the sticks too often, and so i have to try and click it with the base of my thumb, if that makes sense, and as you can imagine it is rather awkward to do :p

It would just be nice if you had another option for sprinting other than L3 or R3. Being in a sqaud does help a lot though, as spawning by my squad leader usually means i don't have to run quite as far to get to where the action is.

Ilparazzo

Hah, I love killing people that don't know what a saboteur is its so much fun hearing them say "WTF, I was just teamkilled! KICK KICK!!"

I am loving this now, I got medic badge, almost to engineer. I love it when the teams play right with squads and creating checkpionts and such.

I would like to join a clan, I my PSN is dvader654. I am east coast.

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
Hah, I love killing people that don't know what a saboteur is its so much fun hearing them say "WTF, I was just teamkilled! KICK KICK!!"

I know why you wear a scarf over the mouth. It's to hide those holes in the teeth I made ya with some close encounter headshots.

:D

Ilparazzo

Raist said:
I know why you wear a scarf over the mouth. It's to hide those holes in the teeth I made ya with some close encounter headshots.

:D
It was like everytime I saw you I was dead, btw what's up with all the portuguese guys raiding the games you make?

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
It was like everytime I saw you I was dead, btw what's up with all the portuguese guys raiding the games you make?

I think I'm like a semi-god in Portugual or something.

I have no idea. I'm scared :(

Ceb

Raist said:
Next time I set up a game I disable those fucking shotguns <_<

Heh, I got to hear you complaining over the mic after I managed to tag you once on Salamun Market. :lol

That's what you get for switching teams. :D

Top Bottom