• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

DunpealD

Applesauce said:
You need a USB drive to transfer it from your computer to the PS3.

alba added some direct links on his site, as an alternative to the zip file for people who want to do it directly from their PS3.

In case some are already browsing this thread on their PS3 the direct links:

With sound

and

without sound

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Dante said:
ohhh can someone screengrab the theme? I cant see it till I get home.

kz2theme.jpg

alba added some direct links on his site, as an alternative to the zip file for people who want to do it directly from their PS3.

Yeah I just noticed that. Much appreciated, too ... I hate doing the USB transfer.

WTFing

Banned
DunpealD said:

In case some are already browsing this thread on their PS3 the direct links:

With sound

and

without sound
Still doesn't work. You can't get it from the PS3.
Thanks for the effort.

WTFing

Banned
Mets39 said:
fichier --> enregistrer sous (works for me ;) )
Thanks!!

ALBA your theme is awesome, clear and slick! Good job man :D

edit: I destroyed a Helghast TANK for the first time in the demo! ahaha
Props to TTP!.
There are so much details and ways to play this game.

____

G Rom said:
Okay, here we go.
Capture & Hold On Blood Gratch Map
Assassination, Capture & Hold And Bodycount On Pyrrhus Rise Map
Assassination And Search & Destroy On Visari Hammer
MP4 download links are working but Youtube's still processing the HD stream. In the meantime you can look at the normal quality right here.

'Hope you'll enjoy.
Don't hesitate to PM if you have any comments...

These are great :D (the .mp4 downloads I mean)

edit: :eek: I cannot believe the MP looks, sounds, and runs this well

Donos

careksims

Playing it again abd this time with only voices. Love the death screams. I also love how they scoot behind cover so you can't shoot them and they pop up on the other side. Just love that.

KZObsessed

Man, the chirp in those vids is goddamn instant. Especially the sniper.

And it looks so much more difficult to snipe without any auto aim. I curse thee tiddles!

Can't wait! :D

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
deepbrown said:
Wow...the game gets gooood.

I think my favourite part can be described as "Catwalks", and its not anything particularly mind blowing or even memorable for most, but it was just a really great fight for me, so thats why it stood out.

deepbrown

McBacon said:
I think my favourite part can be described as "Catwalks", and its not anything particularly mind blowing or even memorable for most, but it was just a really great fight for me, so thats why it stood out.

Don't you DARE f*cking read this!!!

Umm...everything from the desert level is great. LOVED the walker bit - I was giggling like a little girl playing with that thing...it animates and controls so well...reminds me of the amazing Metal Gear. Then after the nuke, it's just insane - looks incredible!

If anyone can grab HD video or screens of Alba's theme running on the actual XMB PLEASE CONTACT ME :D

Have a lot of the original assets and vectors that I helped Alba with, but want a good screen-capped version of the theme in action so I can either make some images or video!

ALSO... I convinced Alba to hide this in the theme :)

TEH-CJ

Banned
xenorevlis said:
If anyone can grab HD video or screens of Alba's theme running on the actual XMB PLEASE CONTACT ME :D

Have a lot of the original assets and vectors that I helped Alba with, but want a good screen-capped version of the theme in action so I can either make some images or video!

ALSO... I convinced Alba to hide this in the theme
:)

:lol

Top Bottom