• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

xray49er

Dont mean to stray away form el presador, and all of his glory. He is awesome by the way. I plan on getting KZ2 but my friends list on PSN is almost non existent. I would love to play a cople games with some gaffers when it drops so send me a request my tag is XRAY49ER.

Banned
-viper- said:
He's doing a better job at marketing KZ2 than Sony.

The guy is an idiot. Read some of his comments. All he does is call people names and even wishes they get cancer. Yeah he is a riot.

Bajan32

Hey awesome OP BruceLeeRoy, Wollan and everyone else involved.

I followed the shit out of the last KZ thread didnt post..
But its on now, i cant wait any more. I played the shit ouut of the demo,
I want this game now.

Also i fixed up my DS3(changed out the Joysticks and got a couple pairs of those Real Triggers)
Ready to go yall.. Ill be shooting you guys in the face, arms, body, legs, back, ass... pretty much anywhere i can put a bullet =)

Iain Howe

don't ask me for codes
andycapps said:
Have to let him answer, but he used to be EON on the Playstation forums. Maybe 6 months ago? I know he's still doing some freelance stuff for them and seems to be very involved with the game still.

Submitted my last invoice last month, but had been on the down low since Christmas, really. Went Freelance this summer.

h3ro

Gorgeous theme Alba! Thanks for all the work that went in to it, really great looking. Sweet icon work as well and the background looks just like the menus from the game. Props.

BeeDog

The albaKZ2 theme is awesome, not much to pick on. The icons are awesome, the sounds are great, and the default wallpaper is awesome. One thing I'm not too hot on is the notification box; the transparent black rectangle with a white border (with a small red part in the lower left corner) looks pretty ugly.

shpankey

not an idiot
Karma said:
The guy is an idiot. Read some of his comments. All he does is call people names and even wishes they get cancer. Yeah he is a riot.
I thought he was annoying as fuck... but damn, wishing someone gets cancer? That's a whole other level of fuckwad.

oneHeero

I cameback from a ban and was curious, is the game being released early? Should I cancel my pre-order with gamestop and go looking for it? Is it common or rare?

I wanna ask for days off but need to know if the official date is sticking.

Spy

oneHeero said:
I cameback from a ban and was curious, is the game being released early? Should I cancel my pre-order with gamestop and go looking for it? Is it common or rare?

I wanna ask for days off but need to know if the official date is sticking.
There are mixed reports on whether the game is street dated or not. I'm holding onto my Gamestop preorder until I can get the game early from another source. Someone made a topic on SRK saying he will be selling american retail copies tomorrow. I PMed him so hopefully I'll have SFIV by Saturday.

Edit: I thought I was in the SFIV thread. I'll leave my post up for amusement. :lol

Spy said:
There are mixed reports on whether the game is street dated or not. I'm holding onto my Gamestop preorder until I can get the game early from another source. Someone made a topic on SRK saying he will be selling american retail copies tomorrow. I PMed him so hopefully I'll have SFIV by Saturday.

Edit: I thought I was in the SFIV thread. I'll leave my post up for amusement. :lol

:lol are you drunk?

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Karma said:

He's a Browns fan, that pretty much explains everything.

MvmntInGrn said:
@alba

Beyond amazing theme. Best to ever hit my system :D

Epic.

The detail is absolutely astounding. Alba really knocked this one out of the park.

Sony pleeeasse take the Killzone marketing seriously. For once spend a little money.

5n9j6w.jpg

The Chef

BruceLeeRoy said:
The detail is absolutely astounding. Alba really knocked this one out of the park.

Sony pleeeasse take the Killzone marketing seriously. For once spend a little money.

5n9j6w.jpg

f me bruce. Holy hell O_O

This on the side of a building in NY needs to happen now.

Loudninja

GamingTrend - Killzone 2 Review 93%
Pros:

* Unrivaled graphic quality
* Excellent 7.1 surround sound
* Bombastic soundtrack
* Mostly decent voice acting
* Warzone mode is fantastic and has legs

Cons:

* Not enough character development to care about them
* Some voice acting boils down to excessive swearing and poorly executed lines
* As usual, I wish there were more vehicle sections…
* You’ll have to wait a month to experience it!

http://www.gamingtrend.com/Reviews/review/review.php?ReviewID=1183

WTFing

Banned
BruceLeeRoy said:

http://i42.tinypic.com/5n9j6w.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Can you share with us a bigger version? Thanks in advance man. That's the kind of poster I want.

andycapps

Iain Howe said:
Submitted my last invoice last month, but had been on the down low since Christmas, really. Went Freelance this summer.

Sounds about like what I thought, you enjoying being freelance thus far?

G Rom

Three videos, each showcasing one map, incoming. All videos are skirmish Vs bots because, for some unexplained reason, I wasn't able to go online. The game kept sending back an error when trying.
Excuse me in advance for the bad playing parts, I'm not really used to play FPS on PS3. :D
I only played the original Resistance which I finished and loved. Great campaign, especially in coop'. I hope the 2nd is as good (I just got it today and have yet to try it :D ).
I really miss the possibility to completely remap the controller in Killzone 2, a feature that should be standard IMO.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
BruceLeeRoy said:

http://i42.tinypic.com/5n9j6w.jpg[/I][/QUOTE]

I'll use that for my iphone wallpaper, thanks. :D

WTFing

Banned
G Rom said:
Three videos, each showcasing one map, incoming. All videos are skirmish Vs bots because, for some unexplained reason, I wasn't able to go online. The game kept sending back an error when trying.
Excuse me in advance for the bad playing parts, I'm not really used to play FPS on PS3. :D
I only played the original Resistance which I finished and loved. Great campaign, especially in coop'. I hope the 2nd is as good (I just got it today and have yet to try it :D ).
I really miss the possibility to completely remap the controller in Killzone 2, a feature that should be standard IMO.
:D Good job GG.

neojubei said:
I'll use that for my iphone wallpaper, thanks. :D
lol I want this on a wall.

Top Bottom