• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Bugnology said:
Don't worry man, I'm the worst english speaker on GAF. Just send me a link via pm, and I share it with everybody. Thanks for your awesome OPs
edit: I mean, I'll host the file. ;)

Great I will send you a PM in the morning.

beast786

Major Props to TPP:

I dont know how the hell he finished KZ2 in eliete.

I must have died more during the 1st level in eliete than entire time during Hard :(

A.R.K

Kagari said:
He's a total joke character.

and you were thinking he is a total serious character doing a serious show? He is doing comedy and he does it good unlike many others who just fail doing this kind of stuff on youtube.

Nizz

cakefoo said:
Nice!
Gianna Michaels ftw! :)

beast786 said:
Major Props to TPP:

I dont know how the hell he finished KZ2 in eliete.

I must have died more during the 1st level in eliete than entire time during Hard :(
Damn! Elite sounds punishing. I think I'm gonna play through on Trooper first so I can finish the game and then jump into multiplayer. That way I won't have an area in single player spoiled by the same area in multi. Then as I play more online, I'll go back and try through the harder difficulties. :D

careksims

fps fanatic said:
Damn! Elite sounds punishing. I think I'm gonna play through on Trooper first so I can finish the game and then jump into multiplayer. That way I won't have an area in single player spoiled by the same area in multi. Then as I play more online, I'll go back and try through the harder difficulties. :D

Now that I think about it. That sounds good because then I won't be spoiled by the multi maps. I'm still thinking of starting on Hard. Haha at gif.

I was messing around with grenades and killed my self at the beach where additional drop units appear. What caught me by surprise was when i died and my head turned towards a helgahn soldier walking up to me to flex his biceps. :lol

bdouble

fps fanatic said:
Nice!
Gianna Michaels ftw! :)

+1. Real woman right there and so worth checking on this thread for. :p Well really came here to relish in my new monitor (BenQ 2400) but that was worth the time. Anyways this game looks even better now that I look at it on a real screen. I can't wait to play it on this thing.

.GqueB.

Banned
Im bored... RANDOM QUESTION TIME:

What music are you guys gonna be playing this to?

Im gonna be bouncing in between the Dark Knight/Gladiator soundtrack and Sigur Ros. I typically cant use anything with words. I start singing and I get distracted.

I was considering the FF8 soundtrack as well but I was hinging that decision on the opening cinema and the final song bit I listened to the rest and it sucks a bit.

Darkpen

Banned
...I'll be listening to some Mozart and Bach, sandwiched with Carla Bruni and Sia, during my multiplayer matches :p

Maybe even some Sigur Ros. FF8 soundtrack doesn't sound too bad either.

bdouble said:
+1. Real woman right there and so worth checking on this thread for. :p Well really came here to relish in my new monitor (BenQ 2400) but that was worth the time. Anyways this game looks even better now that I look at it on a real screen. I can't wait to play it on this thing.
Congratulations, that's the same LCD I have (maybe). It's one of the BenQs Dell likes to take and slap their logo / connectors / menu on.

Killzone 2 demo looks GLORIOUS on it, even though the scaling adds a tiny amount of aliasing (well, sort of not).

.GqueB.

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
The Rocky soundtrack and nothing else.
lol I just imagined that. Its gonna turn your entire MP experience into some sort of montage. Thats ALL I think about when I hear rocky music.

I would also suggest "God speed you! Black emperor" but their songs take WAY too much time to get going and can be up to 20 minutes long. And the first ten minutes is virtual silence because of all the build up.

I can't say for sure what I'll be listening to. Have about 18GB to choose from on my PS3 currently...

Probably start off with some Prodigy, Fantomas, Aphex Twin and then move on to some Sigur Ros when I make it to scout class :lol

EDIT - Actually, I wonder how epic Batman Begins or The Dark Knight soundtrack would be during Killzone 2 multiplayer?

Dante

.GqueB. said:

Im gonna be bouncing in between the Dark Knight/Gladiator soundtrack and Sigur Ros. I typically cant use anything with words. I start singing and I get distracted.

I was considering the FF8 soundtrack as well but I was hinging that decision on the opening cinema and the final song bit I listened to the rest and it sucks a bit.

The Carpenters.

Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby......

Irnbru

.GqueB. said:

Maiden+Ozzy sirs. Some good ol' rock for MP >D
Edit: That and some of my String Quartet music, love the violin mixes of rock songs ;P

Mik2121

.GqueB. said:

As you said, Gladiator OST. Other than that, some Pendulum music like Blood Sugar and Slam. Depends on the day/mood I guess. But maybe epic music will fit better, because it's also less noisy and you can hear the enemy better.

Rikyfree

.GqueB. said:

I am gonna listen to DVDA. With great hits such as "Warts on Your Dick", "Chewbacca", "Montage", "America, Fuck Yeah", and "Now You're a Man". Good times.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
.GqueB. said:

I'll play SP with the gamemusic, MP will consist of Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy, Jane's Addiction, Iron Maiden, Foo Fighters, Korn, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Soundgarden, Rage Against The Machine, Atari Teenage Riot, oh my god I need a bigger HDD!

Mik2121

neorej said:
I'll play SP with the gamemusic, MP will consist of Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy, Jane's Addiction, Iron Maiden, Foo Fighters, Korn, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Soundgarden, Rage Against The Machine, Atari Teenage Riot, oh my god I need a bigger HDD!

The bolded ones are good, the rest... ewww or never heard (Atari Teenage Riot and Stone Sour)

tiddles

Zen said:
Can you make teams uneven? As in

ISA: 30 Bots
Helghast: 2 friends?

In a closed game?

Not sure if the game lets you have more than 16 per side... in any case though, you can't have more than 15 bots at once.

Mik2121

Unless I'm wrong, there's an option for "even teams" so if you don't choose that, you could have something like 10vs4 or stuff like that. I guess 30vs2 would be possible as well.

Gotta try that with a friend once the game releases, lol!!

neorej said:
Even if you wanted to, single-player does not support custom music. Most of the original soundtrack is dynamic and changes based on your actions / current situation anyway, so way awesome :D

Top Bottom