• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Dante said:
That ad works for me, wouldn't be at all dissapointed if they used that here with an english voice over.

Over here it'll probably be something that nobody understands and then show the killzone 2 box and only on playstation 3 at the end.

Dante said:
That ad works for me, wouldn't be at all dissapointed if they used that here with an english voice over.
Me neither since I know they can't show Helghast getting shot.

If only they can! just show the ballad.

AranhaHunter said:
Over here it'll probably be something that nobody understands and then show the killzone 2 box and only on playstation 3 at the end.
Yeah that ad agency blows. People want simplicity and not artistic nonsense that will make people think "what the hell!?".

SolidSnakex said:
9is6t2.gif

Epic.

Nizz

"Si nuestros enemigos quieren guerra, tendran la peor guerra.." :D Kinda weird hearing Visari in spanish. ;) Hopefully we'll see the same ad or something similar here in the US...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Neo-Sheperd said:
I give this ad 4 and half kittonwy happles out of 5 kittonwy happles.
Kittonwy's is not the owner of Happles :mad:

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Little question for the guys and gals who already have the game:
Can you make a custom game whith only one team full of bots ?
IE:
ISA : 8 bots
Helghast: Fersis + 7 buddies.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Fersis said:
IE:

Can't you have private games set up like that?

This game is going to be godly.

tiddles

Fersis said:
IE:

Yes.

16 player co-op anyone?

icechai

snack said:
How are so many of you guys playing the game so early? Did the game leak at retail?

leaked in some asia/middle eastern areas, other people like TTP work for blogs/sites/magazines and get the review copy

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Man, KillZone is dwarfed by SFIV. I walked in to pick that up for the *wait* and this is the day after launch. People were lined up buying copies, guides, etc. for both platforms. I didn't see any commercials for this game, haha. Different situation of course. What a great time for games!

beast786

Gamestop:

SO i went to reserve HAWK and Madworld. The manager told me that for somereason the street date is 2/18 unlike 2/27 before. He told me the card and told me to call tommorw because they will start giving them out as soon as the shipment will arrive and most likely its 2/20.

So to follow up . Check with your gamestop. I know for sure this guy knows his stuff because he is the manager there.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
beast786 said:
Gamestop:

SO i went to reserve HAWK and Madworld. The manager told me that for somereason the street date is 2/18 unlike 2/27 before. He told me the card and told me to call tommorw because they will start giving them out as soon as the shipment will arrive and most likely its 2/20.

So to follow up . Check with your gamestop. I know for sure this guy knows his stuff because he is the manager there.

don't fuck with our hearts.

beast786 said:
Gamestop:

I just called 3 GameStops in my area. They all said it's "street dated" for the 27th :(

Top Bottom