• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So PSN doesn't jive well with my campus network for some reason. I can log onto my account and access the store but gameplay is awful. Thing is, XBL works fine. I've been pestering them so I can get online for KZ2 but the network guys on campus say that they can't fix it until after spring break at the earliest. FUCK THAT!

AnnSwag

angry @ Blu-Ray's success
n1016889877_309225_1049.jpg

I am so happy that my review copy of Killzone 2 just came in the mail via FedEx.

- cover up your contact/presskit info next time, pencil neck - bishoptl

patsu

RoboPlato said:
So PSN doesn't jive well with my campus network for some reason. I can log onto my account and access the store but gameplay is awful. Thing is, XBL works fine. I've been pestering them so I can get online for KZ2 but the network guys on campus say that they can't fix it until after spring break at the earliest. FUCK THAT!

Did they say what's conflicting/wrong specifically about the network ?

FabCam

Just placed my order from play.com. Can't frickin' wait! I've veen seeing more ads on TV for it in the UK too - finally Sony actually marketing a game.

VGNY just called me to tell me it's shipping tomorrow and they'll have it thursday. He said sony delayed the shipment. Maybe we should stop talking about it openly on message boards :lol .

thaOwner

cameltoe said:
its working fine for me...
Yeah its back up now but it shouldn't be acting up at all considering the game is launching tomorrow and many people
will probably hit the sit up to see whats going on there.

WinFonda

Joni said:
I got Weekly Honor Rank #3 and #4 by being in the top 6% players last week, so #4 is probably the best 10%. The week starts on monday, so the Trophies appear when you go online on monday.
So how difficult is this trophy to obtain? Do you have to play non-stop for the week?

Arnie

FFObsessed said:
DISPATCHED!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
angry.gif
YAY! Me too. I honestly thought they wouldn't get it done this evening. This pretty much solidifies the games arrival on Thursday. Can't wait.

So I hear the CS comparisons, can anyone tell me what makes it feel like CS? CS was my favourite online shooter back in the day and it intrigues me to see why these two are being compared.

EDIT: 1:20 of that Engineer video, [BOT] Arnold, Guerilla included me in the game, I'm famous.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
AnnSwag said:

I am so happy that my review copy of Killzone 2 just came in the mail via FedEx.

Thanks for the login information dude. I'll make sure to contact Alex to thank him

Top Bottom