• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 3 |OT| The King Is Dead. Long Live The King.

X-Frame

kevm3 said:
The 'retro maps' only play in their own playlist, so if you get stuck in a game with them, it will only rotate between those two maps. They aren't integrated with the rest of the maps. You have to back out and find a game with the regular maps to get the regular rotation.

And since SM is only Warzone, and BG is only Guerrilla Warfare, you basically play those maps over and over again but switching teams.

Why are certain maps not available for Warzone in the first place? What possible reason could GG have for limiting Blood Gracht to GW?

I'm going to echo many of the comments in the thread. This game feels rushed out.

Collision detection or the collision geometry is a mess. Invisible walls as well as solid sections that you can shoot through. The cutscenes are confusing and terribly directed and the audio for them is often non existant besides music and dialogue. It is like there was no time for foley or a final mix.

The high contrast noisy graphics are off-putting in the first few sections of the campaign and only gets incredibly good when you reach the snow sections. Apples to Oranges tech and design wise but Metro 2033 360 is still much better looking.

The game is also way too easy and the actual gameplay sections between cinematics are painfully short. When there is combat in the SP is is both an improvement and regression from KZ2. The enemies don't simply turtle anymore but instead they are often COD sitting ducks. Sometimes it all works really well though. The section where the Helgan flame throwers are above that trench was fantastic.

However, I am enjoying the game none the less. I LOVE the art direction. The Helgan character, environment, and tech designs are incredible and cutting edge. Some of the beat art direction and concept design in games.

I have yet to dive into the retail multiplayer but the beta impressed me a lot and I found it very fun and beautiful looking.

Still have the SP to finish but I am very disappointed so far. Multiplayer will likely keep me in the game though and will likely justify the purchase of the game based on him much I liked the beta.

eshwaaz

Only a few hours in, but my opinion of Guerilla is unchanged - they have some fantastic artists and technicians, but their level design and sense of pacing and balance are still lacking.

The level layouts may feel fairly organic but they frequently make for poor battlefields. Cinematics every 5 minutes disrupt any sense of pacing or immersion. Scenes don't flow naturally into one another; it feels like a bunch of unrelated segments strung together. Snipers pick you off before the dialog even finishes warning you about them. I just find myself constantly shaking my head over some of the decisions made here.

So far it's been a decent experience at best, but is often frustrating and disappointing. I think I'll be passing on Killzone 4.

Hazelhurst

methos75 said:
Alright that is off my chest, on to what does please me and makes me weep at the same time: The Graphics. Let me say this straight, this game does have the best console graphics seen in a game so far. It blows Uncharted 2, GOW3, KZ3, what ever you name completely away.
Yeah, KZ3 looks great but it does not blow away Uncharted 2 and God of War III. U2 and GOW3 are still the kings, graphically, with KZ3 being the runner up.

shagg_187 said:
MY COPY OF KZ3 ARRIVED!!!

And.... I'm returning Sharp Shooter tomorrow. What a POS this peripheral is. I can't shoot for shit, I can't turn for shit, I can't reload for shit, I can't melee for shit.

When you try to get comfortable, the damn shoulder rest isn't big or comfortable enough.

When you finally get a grip of the controller, the pump action is so sensitive that resting the controller pulls the pump and thus you shoot when you don't want to shoot. The lock button should be added to the damn pump and not move button.

It's hard to use the navigation controller especially when it's all the way in the front and it feels like you're pulling on a bow and arrow. Add the lackluster pump action to it and it's a nightmare. Whoever decided that adding the reload button on bottom is fun is a fucking asshole. Add it to the side of the cartridge!

Best of all, it is fucking tiring!

Don't buy it expecting it to be all fun and games.
Meh, I feel as though I'm playing a tad worse than I probably would be if I was using the DS3, but I'm not having as a hard time with it as much as you are. I played around with the settings for a good 30 minutes before I found something that seems to work pretty well.

I do agree with the reload button on the bottom being shit, though. Half the time I attempt to slap it, I end up missing it because it gets in the cup of my hand and doesn't even get pressed. Awesome. I just resort to quickly turning the gun now.

The melee also totally sucks as well. Thank god they're patching in O to melee.

Lastly, I'm not sure what your complaints about the pump action are. I didn't even know it did anything in this game.

Overall, I think it's decent. I don't find it tiring, either... and I don't use the shoulder mount at all. I like wielding it around like an SMG.

venom2124

alr1ghtstart said:
Control the TSPs = base rape the rest of the game. The basecamping is probably worse than in KZ2.
Me and some randoms just got murdered on the greenish map with jet packs. A clan got every spawn point fast and that was all she wrote. Couldn't get more than a couple steps without getting sniped.

oneHeero

Revolutionary said:
Meh, I feel as though I'm playing a tad worse than I probably would be if I was using the DS3, but I'm not having as a hard time with it as much as you are. I played around with the settings for a good 30 minutes before I found something that seems to work pretty well.

I do agree with the reload button on the bottom being shit, though. Half the time I attempt to slap it, I end up missing it because it gets in the cup of my hand and doesn't even get pressed. Awesome. I just resort to quickly turning the gun now.

Lastly, I'm not sure what your complaints about the pump action are. I didn't even know it did anything in this game.

Overall, I think it's decent. I don't find it tiring, either... and I don't use the shoulder mount at all. I like wielding it around like an SMG.
I'm using it too. I dont get the complaints either. I use the pump to reload only. I dont use anything else LOL. I am also doing a lil worse then I would be with a DS3, just over a 1.2 right now :\ I really wanna try the DS3 when I see bigjohnson go 46-11 or something. But I do enjoy the SS and see potential to get better. Only my wrist gets tired.

I've gotten farther into the game - must be near the end now, but I have to agree, the game does feel rushed in parts.

Just after the
datacenter, we look into the sky and see a fleet massing, and know the invasion is on. Jammer swoops in and Rico says that we're splitting off - the very next moment we're careening along the snow in some kind of snowtank speeder thing. What the hell? No transition? No nothing? Just (insert on-rails segment with lock-on enemies here). I mean really - is there some missing cut-scene on the editing room floor?

Also, from the
jungle level. Hey, if you're in the dark, or the grass, the enemies can't see you. Well, that is until later in the level when the dark doesn't mean shit and all the enemies know where you are at all times. Nice. And hey, small point, but if you're going to have me defend the base I've hunkered down in for the past 6 months against all kinds of foes, maybe you could've at least given us some time beforehand to walk through and get to know the layout. Being thrown into a complex area with allies and enemies running all over the place and mobile artillery firing at you from the clifftops, it might've turned a chaotic clusterfuck into something interesting and tactical.

And how about the introduction to the jetpack? Hey, you can now fly all over the place. OK, well maybe only 15 feet up, but just to be sure we'll fence off any and all high areas except the one and only path through the level. What freedom! Oh, and to make it better, since you only have one choice of where to jump to next, we'll place bad guys just out of sight that wait for you to jump up to the next point and open fire on you. What was an opportunity for some open ended battles turned into a linear walk-into-the-firing-line game of remembering enemy positions. Nice.

In short, the visuals are pretty, but the campaign itself is nothing to write home about.

Woke up at 7 AM and started the game... so far I'm liking everything about it, the controlling feels better than KZ2, the Graphic are amazing, but damn the motion sickness in this game is high :\

Revolutionary said:

Oh well. I tried it and it's not comfortable at all. It's so much more comfortable holding the two controllers separately on your lap without reaching up ahead.

Oh well, it's a personal preference I guess :p

low-G

I just beat the game tonight.

Definitely agree the game feels rushed, especially with the cutscenes. It's not quite Gears of War 1 rushed-level bad, but it's close. Visually, I have almost no complaints. I thought the first game had a bit more style, but this game was more detailed looking. Some of the more sci-fi style environments looked worse than the more urban or battlefield-looking places. I don't think the level design was as interesting as the first game's, other than the snow area. The story lacked emotional connection, and most of the dialog wasn't great. The gameplay required a bit much cover usage, but I really enjoyed the on-rails shooting sequences.

Overall, I liked the game alright, and some of my distaste is more a reflection of how increasingly tired I am of shooters in general.

Oh yea, by first game I mean Killzone 2, I never played KZ1.

Could someone from the UK help me with my question please? What's the region code for your copy of the game, it should be UCES-xxxxx or something. I'm ordering a copy from the UK and I'm just wondering if DLC from the Aussie store works on it. Thanks!

OMQ

nib95

Banned
Difficulty level and bullet sponge.

It's interesting reading the impressions. Some of the complaints being that even on Normal the game is too hard and the enemies take 100 bullets to kill. Lol. My complaint was that even on Elite (the very hardest setting) the game was far too easy and if you play sensible you can cap enemies in one or two bullets (stick to headshots or controlled bursts at the least).

Seems KZ3 is a game that really polarises the skill in the gamers playing it. My guess is some are just too used to a COD esque approach to such games, guns blazing gun ho. Killzone is more about playing intelligently and patiently. Unless it's on a really easy difficulty, don't go running in like a headless chicken, play as you almost would in real life.

Friendly AI.

Also, the people saying Rico's (friendly) AI is bad are just plain wrong. It's actually fantastic. The reason Rico doesn't always revive you, even if you're a few metres away is BECAUSE of the clever AI. If you were careless enough to pick bad cover or a spot where there's an onslaught of gunfire, he won't revive you because it's too dangerous too. I've analysed the friendly AI in quite some detail, and they tend to make the sensible choice the majority of the time. It's a balance at the end of the day, about the risk entailed by them in order to revive you. If you listen, or are fortunate to be dead watching Rico, you'll see generally he only doesn't revive when he's too busy firing away like a madman against deadly suppressing fire.

low-G said:
Overall, I liked the game alright, and some of my distaste is more a reflection of how increasingly tired I am of shooters in general.
Its easy to get tired when 99% of the shooters out there are using the exact same playbook.

Makes me appreciate the games that do something different (Uncharted 2) and games that offer the player a lot of tactical variety (Reach). Hell, I'd even add Rainbow Six Vegas 2 to the list of better shooters than the entire crop that we've been offered in the past two years or so.

All that said, online co-op could smooth out a good many disappointments. Co-op can still be a great time even if the gameplay itself is rather mediocre.

A.R.K

Fuck this MP...
Fuck this stupid map designs
Fuck this "oh you died lolz...now go back and run all the way back to action...oops you fucking died again.. lolz"
Fuck this camping
Fuck this dieing instantly
Fuck the load times
Fuck this lag

I am just pissed at the bad design choices GG has made for KZ3 MP

/rage

Was the patch with long list of fixes released or is that still has to come? I hope so because right now I just can't take it

:/

It really feels like there are not many multiplayer maps. The worst part is that I always end up playing the retro ones and I hate those maps. If I wanted to play killzone 2 maps I would be playing killzone 2. I wish I could remove the code that unlocked them for me.

Other then that I am still enjoying it for now.

patsu

cnizzle06 said:
Jesus, there is an overload of negativity in this thread. You guys are beginning to make me regret ordering it.

I completed the game 10 minutes ago. It's actually pretty good. In my playthrough, everything went smoothly. The only two problems are story related. In one chapter, the transition was too abrupt. The other thing is the abrupt ending.

I like the teammate AI, especially Rico. He's amazing. Going to try at a higher difficulty. Heard the AI is even better.

EDIT: I think the difficulty is just right. If you want to breeze through the game, you may be able to pick the most powerful weapons and try to hang on to it as long as possible. I chose to play with regular guns. Only use the big ones for difficult enemies. It went ok. Some areas may take a few times to claim.

There on-rail shooting levels are pretty stunning too. But if you die in the middle, you may need to replay the entire sequence. Fortunately, they are not too long and load time is very short.

plasmasd

nib95 said:
Difficulty level and bullet sponge.

It's interesting reading the impressions. Some of the complaints being that even on Normal the game is too hard and the enemies take 100 bullets to kill. Lol. My complaint was that even on Elite (the very hardest setting) the game was far too easy and if you play sensible you can cap enemies in one or two bullets (stick to headshots or controlled bursts at the least).

Seems KZ3 is a game that really polarises the skill in the gamers playing it. My guess is some are just too used to a COD esque approach to such games, guns blazing gun ho. Killzone is more about playing intelligently and patiently. Unless it's on a really easy difficulty, don't go running in like a headless chicken, play as you almost would in real life.

Friendly AI.

Also, the people saying Rico's (friendly) AI is bad are just plain wrong. It's actually fantastic. The reason Rico doesn't always revive you, even if you're a few metres away is BECAUSE of the clever AI. If you were careless enough to pick bad cover or a spot where there's an onslaught of gunfire, he won't revive you because it's too dangerous too. I've analysed the friendly AI in quite some detail, and they tend to make the sensible choice the majority of the time. It's a balance at the end of the day, about the risk entailed by them in order to revive you. If you listen, or are fortunate to be dead watching Rico, you'll see generally he only doesn't revive when he's too busy firing away like a madman against deadly suppressing fire.

I agree with all of this and its why I still feel its one of the finest console FPS campaigns I've played. It improved upon KZ2 in every single way. There is a strategy and a flow to the experience that is missing in games like BLOPS. I like that the cover forces you to keep coming up with a new strategy. I liked the mission variation, from on rails sections to mechs and jetpacks. I never felt bored, and I never felt like garbage was thrown in to artificially lengthen the game. It was epic, memorable and had a truly memorable ending.

nib95 said:
Friendly AI.

Yeah its nearly perfect, only once did Rico not save me when I thought he could have, and i've died a lot so far. If I die, I can 99% of the time predict correctly if he is too far or not to save me. Excellent addition to the game.

patsu

Rico saved me every time unless I died too many times in the level. KZ3 has totally changed my opinion of Rico.

I wish I can take him to other FPSes. ^_^

EDIT: Ok, a few times he couldn't get to me because we both died together, or there's a strong enemy presence right beside me.

Edgeward

Still really dig the SP on Move. Just finished the Jungle level, really like the stealthy aspect of it in the first part of the level. I don't like how there's pits where you can fall into either, I backed into some of them while fighting dudes. =\ Also I would hide behind cover at times and I would still get hit as if I wasn't, like guys would still hit me with the same accuracy as if I just stood in the open. Small annoyances to a continuing awesome experience.

Oh one more thing, when I started the game up today I continued from the start of chapter 3 today even though I had already got past the mech part and was on foot again the night before. It has to be a glitch cause if not that's really dumb to make me do it over again and not at the last checkpoint.

Soma

man this is starting to become one of the most polarizing games out in a while

i think i'm about halfway done with the campaign (just got to Icy Incursion) and i'm definitely finding it a lot more interesting than 2 in terms of variety and locations. Really intense stuff even in the first "real" mission too. Controls are a definite improvement. Graphics are unquestionably amazing.

time to go back for more! :D

Yeah I'm not sure about the complaints against the friendly A.I., Rico was a beast in my playthrough. I would stick close to or just behind him at all times, because he seemed to wreck everyone. He also revived me nearly every time, unless I had used up my revive chances. Compared to his a.i. in KZ2, he is a god.

cnizzle06

Banned
patsu said:
I completed the game 10 minutes ago. It's actually pretty good. In my playthrough, everything went smoothly. The only two problems are story related. In one chapter, the transition was too abrupt. The other thing is the abrupt ending.

I like the teammate AI, especially Rico. He's amazing. Going to try at a higher difficulty. Heard the AI is even better.

EDIT: I think the difficulty is just right. If you want to breeze through the game, you may be able to pick the most powerful weapons and try to hang on to it as long as possible. I chose to play with regular guns. Only use the big ones for difficult enemies. It went ok. Some areas may take a few times to claim.

There on-rail shooting levels are pretty stunning too. But if you die in the middle, you may need to replay the entire sequence. Fortunately, they are not too long and load time is very short.

That's somewhat comforting. It's just it's rarely my thing to take the plunge on a new release and with all the underwhelming talk, I'm starting to have some huge reservations. I suppose I could always send it back.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
cnizzle06 said:
Jesus, there is an overload of negativity in this thread. You guys are beginning to make me regret ordering it.

There was a fuckload of negativity when KZ2 launched as well.

nib95

Banned
PaddyOCanager said:
Yeah I'm not sure about the complaints against the friendly A.I., Rico was a beast in my playthrough. I would stick close to or just behind him at all times, because he seemed to wreck everyone. He also revived me nearly every time, unless I had used up my revive chances. Compared to his a.i. in KZ2, he is a god.

I hate to do the classic "you must suck" thing, but I honestly do think that sort of is the case with the people saying friendly AI sucks, enemies take too many bullets or that the game is too hard. Rico/Narville will only really not revive you if you're too far, or there's too much heat on your location, at which point the question is, why get yourself in there in the first place? I reckon I could predict (correctly) if Rico would revive me 90% of the time. Sometimes you can just tell from the number of bullets reigning down around you or the actual sound of mass or pin point gunfire.

The other thing is, you're only allowed 3 revives per checkpoint. So if you die more than that, instead of getting revived you'll just hear "I'm sorry Sev, you've taken too much damage" or something of the sort.

I personally wish the game was harder on Elite :(

kevm3

I really wouldn't mind if they removed Infiltrators and the assault rifle from marksmen. I could deal with it on frozen dam, but when their whole team is infiltrators or marksmen on a large map and the team is just hiding around rocks waiting for you to pass, the game gets annoying.

Zen

Banned
That was the stupidest story I've ever seen in a video game. I mean, Killzone 2 had some problems, story wise, but about the only bright spot in the entire freaking Killzone 3 narrative
was the interactions between Stahl and the Helghan Admiral

It bordered on Billy Madison quote worthy. The narrative of the franchise is well and truely fucked after Killzone 3.

I mean, damn. :|

Rikyfree

kevm3 said:
I really wouldn't mind if they removed Infiltrators and the assault rifle from marksmen. I could deal with it on frozen dam, but when their whole team is infiltrators or marksmen on a large map and the team is just hiding around rocks waiting for you to pass, the game gets annoying.
They need to make kills worth less in Warzone and Operations outside of bodycount modes and make objectives worth more. Uncharted 2 did it in Plunder and the game was FAR better for it.
@Zen- I think it's a taste thing. I thought the story was alot better than KZ2 (Radec and Visari being the exception). Some of it felt a little disjointed when transitioning to a different setting IE switching from ISA scene to the Helghast scene. Some extra dialogue in each could have eased that. Granted that at the end it's all just
WTF shit then THE END!

Biff

So after about 6 hours of online MP, here are my impressions:

• Unlock progression is nicely paced. Had a tough time deciding between maxing out a couple classes or spreading the points to each class. Went with the former and I think it was the right choice.
  • Hit detection is decent. No major complaints in short to medium range firefights.
  • Geometry collision is really really bad. Trying to sneakily snipe baddies through gaps or walls is a serious chore. Sniper battles are kinda broken now as invisible walls can really fuck you up.
  • Classes seem to be balanced so far. I was worried that 90% of people would run Infiltrator but that's not the case. Tactician needs more love though as TSPs are game changers and holding them will win you the game.
  • Stationary WASP is fucking OP.
  • EXOs and jetpacks are fun and not gamebreakingly powerful.
  • Lag is definitely present, but cleverly hidden by GG. No player skipping/teleporting/running in place at all... Instead, I find myself being killed by magic bullets farrrrr too often (i.e. from the enemy's perspective, I hadn't rounded the corner yet, and he rightfully kills me. From my perspective, I was long gone and somehow die around the corner by the enemy on the other side of the wall.)
So far having a really great time :) And I haven't even started teaming up with friends or a clan yet >:)

Oh, and anyone know how to stop the EMP in that one MP level? The thing that sucks up all the green stuff and sends out a pulse killing everyone's equipment and radar? Apparently there's a medal for doing it 25 times.

Rikyfree

ChefRamsay said:
Oh, and anyone know how to stop the EMP in that one MP level? The thing that sucks up all the green stuff and sends out a pulse killing everyone's equipment and radar? Apparently there's a medal for doing it 25 times.
At the spawn point across from either beginning spawn point, the one underneath in a bunker, there's a button at the bottom of it in the center. Hold O and it shuts it off, but only when it's powering up can it be used.

Every map in the MP has its own unique, and equally offputting, color tint. I feel like we're stuck in a giant blob of green Jello in the Phyrrus map.

Zen said:
That was the stupidest story I've ever seen in a video game. I mean, Killzone 2 had some problems, story wise, but about the only bright spot in the entire freaking Killzone 3 narrative

It bordered on Billy Madison quote worthy. The narrative of the franchise is well and truely fucked after Killzone 3.

I don't understand these kind of comments. Yeah the story is pretty dumb, but no more than just about every other game in this style. I don't even know how you quantify it, they all have the exact same silliness.

It barely takes away from the game for me, but it would help a bit if they maintained KZ1's quality in this department. That game actually had a decent narrative and thoughtful character interaction. Too bad they killed Templar and phased out Luger and Hahka... and of course failed to properly take advantage of the potential of the Helghast's situation.

Zen said:

Did you shoot shit up though?

Playing this in Russian is quite the improvement. Narville, for example, actually sounds like he's being played by an actor as opposed to a stand-in from the development team.

Of course, you have to speak Russian for this work.

RedRedSuit said:
Playing this in Russian is quite the improvement. Narville, for example, actually sounds like he's being played by an actor as opposed to a stand-in from the development team.

Of course, you have to speak Russian for this work.
why? isn't there an option for english subtitles?

angelfly

Played a bunch of MP and had some fun. Decided not to actually use the Infiltrater which I'm actually good with but rather the Marksman which seems the most fun. I'm shit with it currently but getting better. Holding off on anymore SP until I pickup my Move from the post office tomorrow.

Always-honest said:
why? isn't there an option for english subtitles?

There is not. There's an option for subtitles... but then they are in Russian. No problem for me but rather robs other people of the experience.

Got to the jungle level and stopped until tomorrow. It is a fun game. Nothing mind-blowing still but better than the first hour. A lot easier than KZ2. There's something lacking in it compared to KZ2... it's kind of jumpy and disconnected relatively speaking, kind of like MW2. KZ2 was this methodical descent from optimism into oppressive darkness and despair. It was a real ground-level slog all the way through. This doesn't really feel like anything sustained so far.

The story is entertaining so far; no idea why everyone was complaining, but there's plenty of opportunity for it to go to shit still.

RedRedSuit said:
There is not. There's an option for subtitles... but then they are in Russian. No problem for me but rather robs other people of the experience.
Oh that is dumb. I was hoping subtitle selection of any language. Why don't developers take this in account? I mean they spend so much fucking money on localization that they don't spend a few hour to enable changing the subtitle language.

thuway

Warm Machine said:
I'm going to echo many of the comments in the thread. This game feels rushed out.

Collision detection or the collision geometry is a mess. Invisible walls as well as solid sections that you can shoot through. The cutscenes are confusing and terribly directed and the audio for them is often non existant besides music and dialogue. It is like there was no time for foley or a final mix.

The high contrast noisy graphics are off-putting in the first few sections of the campaign and only gets incredibly good when you reach the snow sections. Apples to Oranges tech and design wise but Metro 2033 360 is still much better looking.
Wut?

cnizzle06 said:

This is gaf mate, the moaners always shout louder than the people enjoying the game.

shagg_187 said:
Oh that is dumb. I was hoping subtitle selection of any language. Why don't developers take this in account? I mean they spend so much fucking money on localization that they don't spend a few hour to enable changing the subtitle language.

I think this game could really use an extra year in the oven. Reach took 3 years; this could use the same amount of time. Then a lot of these little issues (lack of subtitles in this case; bizarre drops to continuous 5fps; hit detection issues; pacing) would probably get ironed out. And we might get online coop.

Don't get me wrong -- it's not a buggy mis-designed piece of shit or anything (at least, not so far). It is a very fun game and visually amazing, but I don't think it really differentiates itself gameplay-wise, at least not so far. I just don't think these guys are good enough to pump out a real stunner like KZ2 in a mere 2 years.

The business decision makes sense: get some return on that original KZ2 investment and get something out fairly quickly, even if it costs 5 points on Metacritic.

ending was awesome

in the beginning the daughter pulled her hand away.....prob be it was visari double. So in the end he may be alive in the pod... hope the ISA fuckers b/c war criminals

RedRedSuit said:
I think this game could really use an extra year in the oven. Reach took 3 years; this could use the same amount of time. Then a lot of these little issues (lack of subtitles in this case; bizarre drops to continuous 5fps; hit detection issues; pacing) would probably get ironed out. And we might get online coop.

Don't get me wrong -- it's not a buggy mis-designed piece of shit or anything (at least, not so far). It is a very fun game and visually amazing, but I don't think it really differentiates itself gameplay-wise, at least not so far. I just don't think these guys are good enough to pump out a real stunner like KZ2 in a mere 2 years.

The business decision makes sense: get some return on that original KZ2 investment and get something out fairly quickly, even if it costs 5 points on Metacritic.
i hope they have the guts to take three years for the next one. Sony will probably want them to push one out every two years.

Top Bottom