• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Import |OT| - JEFF BRIDGES APPROVED

Bebpo

Banned
I think we should have two OTs, one for all Jeff Bridges related KH discussion and one for all discussion regarding the adventures of

Chipmunk Boy

263604-sora_stock_super.png

&

Emo Kid

Xion_riku_form_nightmare.jpg

Peff

They didn't get the actors from PotC to voice the characters in KH2, so it's unlikely they will do so here.

They were filming At World's End at the time, though. Jeff Bridges will almost certainly not be in the game, since everything involving his character after the movie has been played by Fred Tatasciore, but Olivia Wilde, the guy who plays Kevin and Bruce Boxleitner (assuming Tron talks, he was already in KH2) probably will

TEJ

Does anybody know all the disney worlds that are in the game?

a great mouse detective, or rescuers down under world might get me to buy the game.

Neiteio

Hunchback
Pinocchio
Fantasia
Tron Legacy
3 Musketeers
Ooo, what are they doing for Fantasia? Will we fight the giant demon from Night on Bald Mountain? (He had a name; what was his name again?)

fantasia_night_on_bald_mountain_demon_chernabog.jpg

EDIT: I looked it up -- the Fantasia demon was named Chernobog.

zoukka

Ooo, what are they doing for Fantasia? Will we fight the giant demon from Night on Bald Mountain? (He had a name; what was his name again?)

EDIT: I looked it up -- the Fantasia demon was named Chernobog.

We already fought him in the first game.

edit: ...

Neiteio

He was already a boss in KH1, who knows if they will redo that fight...
Oh, really? The first one also had Nightmare Before Christmas, it seems. Talk about tapping the well early, for my tastes anyway!

EDIT: Ooo, Chernabog is back? Niiice. That sequence in Fantasia is easily one of the scarest things ever animated.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Is this seriously the OT we'll have for the Japanese release? With shmexy photos instead of real info? :(

I always forget that I love Kingdom Hearts up until actual launch week.

Then it hits me that the game is coming out and I freak out a little bit. Birth By Sleep released in Japanese when I was a senior in college and I remember plugging my PSP into the massive apartment TV and playing while all my friends watched. Those were good memories, especially after having felt burned by 358/random numbers and somewhat let down by 2. Shit, BBS was good.

Cannot wait for this Thursday. Uggghhhhh.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ready for reports about hype in Japan for this game at the release! For the Sales Age's sake!

And also to read impressions, hoping they'll be very good

Bruno MB

So it is already here (well in Japan xD), time definitely flies.

I won't be buying the Circle Pad Pro anytime soon. Resident Evil: Revelations worked fine without it and I'm ok with Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep controls.

Bebpo

Banned
Ready for reports about hype in Japan for this game at the release! For the Sales Age's sake!

And also to read impressions, hoping they'll be very good

There usually isn't much, if any, sales talk in an |OT|, that discussion takes place in the media-create threads.

Psxphile

That isn't actually Riku, it's Xion.

That whole scene was one of the most confusing things about Days. I don't think the game ever really explained properly what the hell was going on there. I assumed Roxas was having a bad head-trip.

hmmm who can do a good jeff bridges impression in the VA community?
I'm more curious as to who they'll get to do a Tony Jay impression for Frollo. I know Tony Jay isn't above doing video game work, given he was in King's Quest VI, Planescape Torment and the Legacy of Kain series, so I'm sure he'd love to reprise his role. Unfortunately, he's a bit dead at the moment, so an alternative will have to be found...

Psxphile

I'm more curious as to who they'll get to do a Tony Jay impression for Frollo. I know Tony Jay isn't above doing video game work, given he was in King's Quest VI, Planescape Torment and the Legacy of Kain series, so I'm sure he'd love to reprise his role. Unfortunately, he's a bit dead at the moment, so an alternative will have to be found...

There was a rumor that Jim Cummings was going to step into the role. Unfortunately we never got any real confirmation.

Bebpo

Banned
ffffffff

okay guys, I ordered the KH Edition 3DS :(

Eeeeek, I pray for your wallet.

I just went with a white plain 3DS from Play-Asia. Was surprisingly cheap for an import system. Like $230 after shipping.

If you want a list of J-3DS games worth importing that aren't coming out in the US anytime soon:

-Rocket Slime 3
-Layton 5
-Maybe Code of Princess

Slim pickings, but at least the J-3DS store has some cool demos.

botty

Banned
That whole scene was one of the most confusing things about Days. I don't think the game ever really explained properly what the hell was going on there. I assumed Roxas was having a bad head-trip.

Yeah when I first saw that scene I was a bit confused to. I think it's considered a nightmare.

I'm considering importing this game but probably won't get it until the FE 3DS goes on sale.

Will be purchasing the US version though.

Top Bottom