• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Import |OT| - JEFF BRIDGES APPROVED

ApIaTQWCEAA4bDc.jpg:large

Grabbed it just now. Huzzah!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Kingdom Hearts is literally the one series I can click on spoilers without fear, because nothing makes any sense. :0

Are there any surprise Final Fantasy cameos in this game?

Zenaku

Lack of a manual is sad, but I've already experienced that with Miku Mirai, so it's not as devastating.

Finally ordered on eBay (about 7-8 hours ago) and the guys already shipped it. As long as it doesn't get stuck in customs I should have it by Monday at the latest.

Beth Cyra

I will try to avoid spoilers as best I can.

Just waiting to get the small dissapointment of no FF characters and then I will bail out until the NA release.

duckroll

I will try to avoid spoilers as best I can.

Just waiting to get the small dissapointment of no FF characters and then I will bail out until the NA release.

I think we can pretty much confirm that already. I don't think they ever hide cameos, so if they never mentioned them, they don't exist.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Not making the mistake I've made with BBS again and this time I'll start at Proud Mode. :|

Beth Cyra

I think we can pretty much confirm that already. I don't think they ever hide cameos, so if they never mentioned them, they don't exist.

Well then I will get out of everyone hair and just say I hope everyone enjoys what looks like an amazing game.

Want to enjoy the Riku segments as I play them.

Was the game easily attainable, any lines, how available was stock?

I must know ><

Enjoy the game.

Edit:

Does it have a digital manual in the game menu?

I live just outside of Nagasaki city so we don't get lines for anything, ever. I just walked in, grabbed it and walked out.

ALSO: the opening looks really fucking cool in 3D. Same with the title screen.

Thoraxes

So is mentioning spoilers in here okay as long as they're tagged?

Yes. Also, it's really really really recommended that you put the context to what you're posting.

Kingdom heart spoilers are pretty safe. Even after playing the game they are not likely to make any sense
Uh, maybe if you aren't aware of what's going on in the story, but for those of us who follow it, there's ramifications.

gosox333

Yes. Also, it's really really really recommended that you put the context to what you're posting.

Sounds good.

I just saw somebody on KHInsider mention a boss list. Heads up anti-spoiler people.

Destiny Islands:Ursula
Traverse Town: Hakozaru
La Cité des Cloches: Bullet Gargoyle
The Grid: Rinzler (Sora), Ele Kamakiri (Riku)
Prankster's Paradise: Kinkin Lobster (Sora), Meramera Lobster (Riku)
Traverse Town: Spellcan (Sora)
Country of the Musketeers: Bokuso Rex, Beagle Boys & Pete (Sora), Ikage Sword, Una Moguera (Riku)
Symphony of Sorcery: Spellcan (Sora), Chernabog (Riku)
The World That Never Was: Hachi Queen, Xemnas (Sora), Anti Black Coat, Ansem, Xehanort (with clocks!), Nightmare Armor Ventus (Riku)

Interesting stuff. I can link to what the person there linked to, but it'll be in Japanese and probably of no use..

http://kyokugen.info/kingdom-hearts3d/kh3d_boss.html

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
The "Dive" part is actually fun, although I only cleared the first one. You get ranked, based on your time/amount of orbs found.

Edit:
It's a BGM thing, but I'll mark it anyway
that Twister as Traverse Town BGM <3 (ah, wait it's not the BGM, just the background for dialogue with Neku
Also, Neku! Woo~

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Free flow actions incorporated into combat, eh? I guess it will become super chaotic and flashy. Which is... good I guess?

duckroll

Free flow actions incorporated into combat, eh? I guess it will become super chaotic and flashy. Which is... good I guess?

Yeah you can basically link attacks off free flow actions, according to the videos I've seen on the official site. It looks pretty cool. Apparently you can use free flow actions on enemies too.

Is it me the only one who lost interest in the saga after S-E releasing thousands of semi sequels on DS/PSP/3DS etc.?

Also, the (completely unnecessary) overcomplication of the plot.
Why is this always happening with Jap games? Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Yeah you can basically link attacks off free flow actions, according to the videos I've seen on the official site. It looks pretty cool. Apparently you can use free flow actions on enemies too.

It definitely adds a new level to the battle system. Even on just a transportation level, being able to dash around and quickly relocate is really useful.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Mind pointing me towards them? Spoiling myself is a tradition with these games.

It's in the KHInsider forums. It's already hilariously
bad. You can get the entire ending from the trailer. Half the crap you can guess, and trust me it's not hard, is true.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So I'm going to say that judging from what I've read, and if they're true, the next KH game should be remasters of the PS2 KH games. Also Sora is probably being reset since he's falling into darkness. This will be the CoM between II and III. Rofl. Not even surprised by how this is turning out. So funny.

Eusis

What, seriously? No instruction manual...?
It's like once Ubisoft decided they could skip on making a manual the entire industry went into a freefall where manuals died. It's possibly just as amazing as it is disappointing, given this was just something like a year and a half ago that they released Shaun White Skateboarding.

sakipon

Lack of a manual is sad, but I've already experienced that with Miku Mirai, so it's not as devastating.

With Project mirai it was pretty understandable, atleast there was two piles of AR cards. Honestly they wouldn't fit well to the case if there was a thick manual as addition.

However to EA and Vita publishers: I'm not demanding a manual, but I would like some printed out stuff, whether it's AR cards, a trading card, art card, a nice looking ad or a coupon, whatever.

Why the fuck isn't
Frollo
a boss fight in the
Hunchback
world

I really hope S-E did that world justice, especially on the musical front. The Lion King was handled awfully in KH2, mainly because of that.

Top Bottom