• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be insensitive, but is Retro/Grade any good? Or do people just feel sorry for him. Based solely on the store page the game looks very generic, no different from a hundred other Guitar Hero clones, which could be one of the reasons it didn't sell. I know I wouldn't have given the game a seconds thought if I didn't see it posted here.

it is really good, played more than 6 hours so far

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Bought DLC Quest seeing it was mega cheap from this thread. I like grinding in anything other than my actual life so I'm sure it'll entertain for long enough to be worth 67p.

Que? Kerbal is being featured right now.

I can't recommend Kerbal enough.

Obviously the game has no objective right now and is in development, but- it still a lot of fun. Playing with the physics and trying things out is a ton of fun. Finally got an orbiter into space and did some orbital maneuvering.

The things people have done is insane. I can barely fathom getting to Mun (the moon), and people are going interplanetary, have space stations for refueling, etc.

add me on steam to get

Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack

same nick, first one to message me gets it

Not to be insensitive, but is Retro/Grade any good? Or do people just feel sorry for him. Based solely on the store page the game looks very generic, no different from a hundred other Guitar Hero clones, which could be one of the reasons it didn't sell. I know I wouldn't have given the game a seconds thought if I didn't see it posted here.

Retro/Grade is super cool. It's hard to describe it other than as a rhythm game. Yeah it's described as a shoot em up in reverse but there are no "shooter" elements really. If you love rhythm games (and you love challenging games), you're gonna love Retro/Grade.

...by challenging I mean that R/G has 5(or 6?) different difficulty options that vary from Baby-Mode-Easy to I've-Got-Blisters-On-My-Fingers-Hard

It's definitely an arcadey title that might not appeal to everyone, but hey I loved it.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Hmm to buy or not to buy Fallout New Vegas, already played the base game on consoles when it came out. Not sure if the DLC is worth replaying it for 4.99€.

Stitch

Gold Member
Everyone that's buying Fallout, Read The Manual. it's Fantastic.

Edit: Bah my cards still haven't shown up on the market, been over 3 hours...

Seriously whats going on!? I'm trying to sell my cards because I want to buy Prison Architect :D

krumble

First ever steam sale (just got a gaming pc few weeks ago) spent close to £120 if not more...
And still got a couple hold outs on my wish list...
Stop me now...

Though didn't know about retro/grade till few mins ago so will 99% pick this up

Copons

Is it better to sell the common cards now, or after the sale?

I'm not selling anything lower than 10c, as earning 5-6c per card feels really too cheap.
But I honestly don't think card market will go back higher anyway soon (or ever, in truth).

sapsari

Yet another giweaway

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

iBomber Defense Pacific -- MB-37C35A16A47F81C9
Karateka -- MB-36431CB0A1A770D4 - Taken by alr1ght
Eschalon Book II -- MB-45F0F876A9A6BEF2
The Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-BF21751C7DFA4EAA - Taken by RawrDuy
Galactic Arms Race -- MB-385C4753FD4B0191 - Taken by PorkWing
Slam Bolt Scrappers -- MB-CBF6D1FA29F0AA63 - Taken by RibbedHero
Primordia -- MB-809746CF96E89854 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo
Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-AAAF13AAEF48A288 - Taken by NSQuote

Copons

Seriously whats going on!? I'm trying to sell my cards because I want to buy Prison Architect :D

They're slowly getting back up. There is a lag of a couple of hours or so, but eventually my 12 cards listing sold out in like 10 seconds, once they got up.

krumble

Chance of EA dropping..

Dead space 1&2
Mirrors Edge
Dragon Age?

I know I missed some of them in the sale already...

Hugstable

Banned
Everyone please vote Blood Dragon! I missed it the first time it was on sale with Far Cry 3 and I have exactly 9 bucks left! Screw the other games! Come on Blood Dragon!

hlhbk

I got to craft my summer sale badge! The final haul:

A New Beginning - Final Cut
Shatter with Soundtrack
The Basement Collection
Defy Gravity
NightSky
Primordia
Dragon's Lair
Worms Revolution - Season Pass Preorder
Worms Revolution
Skyrim Hearthfire
Star Trek
They Bleed Pixels
Cave Story+
Lunar Pack
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Van Helsing: Blue Blood
Gunpoint
DmC Devil May Cry: Vergil's Downfall
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dishonored - Void Walkers Arsenal DLC
Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
Dishonored - The Knife Of Dunwall DLC
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
System Shock 2
Call of Duty - Black Ops II
FEZ Soundtrack
Darksiders 2 - Mace Maximus
Darksiders 2 - Fletcher's Crow Hammer
Darksiders 2 - Van Der Schmash Hammer
Darksiders 2 - Rusanov's Axe
Darksiders 2 - Shadow of Death
Darksiders 2 - Deadly Despair
Darksiders 2 - Angel of Death
Darksiders 2 - Mortis Pack
Darksiders II - Death Rides
Darksiders 2 - Argul's Tomb
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold DLC Only Feb 2013
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Antichamber
Endless Space + Disharmony
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Last chance to get natural selection 2 people, everyone on my friendslist who gave it a try loved it, awesome and unique game.

Does it still run like shit or have they improved the game's performance ?

I was a big fan of the first NS, but i couldn't run NS2 at 60fps constant.

Crayons

Banned
Chance of EA dropping..

Dead space 1&2
Mirrors Edge
Dragon Age?

Mirror's Edge and Dragon Age were already on sale, and there are no new sales except for the flash sales so very unlikely.

liezryou

Chance of EA dropping..

Dead space 1&2
Mirrors Edge
Dragon Age?

Well isn't this your lucky day, I actually have a copy of dead space pack (1 and 2) that i had lying around from the last time it was on sale. If you want it, it's yours for the same as the lowest sale price (10$).

tylerf

Was feeling like playing an open world RPG, so of course this would be the first sale where Morrowind or Oblivion never see a big discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom