• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
C9
tX8B1Za.png
tX8B1Za.png
tX8B1Za.png

Lemon is a really smart macro player. He understands the game better than many coaches. His actual mechanical play has always been suspect (even in C9's glory days he'd get caught out and die in lane frequently against weak opponents).

Akira

C9's bot lane has been terrible, but they have just been super unlucky in the early game. That and Soraka has been annoying.

Pretty much what I thought ever since Season 3 Worlds. Those games were not pretty.

Yeah. He was a little better (in a sense) when coaches/analysts were still rare in NA, because his strengths were in being a better strategist than most players, but he's just a really mediocre in-game tactician/shot-caller, not actually a good enough strategist to compete with dedicated coaching staffs, and actually pretty bad as a mechanical player.

I'd call him the worst support in NA, but KiWiKid continues to be a thing.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
C9 botlane is just pure garbage. Lemon is basically playing a worthless champion, and Sneaky has questionable positioning at best.

C9 botlane is just pure garbage. Lemon is basically playing a worthless champion, and Sneaky has questionable positioning at best.

Remember when C9 first came onto the scene and everyone was like Sneaky > Doublelift. Well I said it at the time he wasn't and it still stands.

People forget that at meta Hai and Balls were just diving hardcore, while Sneaky stood in the back auto attacking. It's not that hard to get a good KDA and you just stand there and right click with no worries because your mid/top laner was fucking their back line. Metoes was also a farm god at that time so he was super tanky at whatever point in the game. So he basically had a super tank, and two dive buddies fucking up enemy ADC/Mid lane.

Of course he had good scores.

Top Bottom