• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
C9 doesn't deserve to go to worlds
PCbOIRH.gif

faridmon

C9 sucked all season and they are going to the worlds...
NA ladies and gentlemen.

but again Europe have only one trick pony so...

zkylon

zkylewd
tip 2-1 c9 so far

sneaky and incarnation went off on vayne and yasuo, sorta, and tip like did some things and stuff and everyone played pretty bad but it was entertaining haha

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Pancakes

The camp is real.

edit:

2Z4KqDF.png
THE DREAM IS DEAD
2Z4KqDF.png

Actually this game played out pretty much exactly like solo queue. Spend 15 minutes shutting down Vayne in laning phase only for her to randomly get 10 kills as your team makes stupid plays.

whats the score in this game

is c9 winning

17-12 3k gold lead and baron.

If you guys have a smart phone download the Esports app by of Scoremobile (I think Bleacher Report is the parent behind it which is NBC). They are like up to minute updates on it. Just open the app click on the game and you see full stats just like if ti was the NFL, NBA or MLB etc..

Ult the tank. Nice Gate.

Not only that but Balls ult on top of Hai so when Gate did his stupid yasuo ult he is burning his own ass off.

Why Incarnation instead of Sneaky?

Edit: Like I said, TIP needs to counterpick Top, not get Shen counterpicked. And Apollo needs to play more than one champ a series. Sivr is super bad in that matchup.

Zeke Harbinger is such a lul item. I played with a friend duo bot yesterday and went 8-2 and like 13-1, while going pretty much even during lane phase, but just went off in mid/late game team fights.

Top Bottom