• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchip

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
210yrrt.png

The game was at a point where the weakest link would decide the game.

I cracked. :s

Up until that point, I thought I was doing ok, though. Firing off spells whenever I got the chance, lasering whenever I could.

at least you had a lot of assists

Entwain

Jazzy Network said:
They were just too tanky. My Corki barely did any damage to anyone outside of Noc and Kat. And with the items I had said alot.

Really wasn't a thing any of us could do, id pop ult pop outta stealth and instantly die, and twitches range is beyond small ; ;, only dropping their collective health to 20%, which they would still have 1500+ :/

Well, GAF Games sure are interesting.

This was an epic 4v5 game, Wuxtry and I representing. We were on the 4.
mj8tiq.png

In this one I did ok, but I sold Morello's for ArchAngel's late game.
2j3r89l.png

Oh, and I used to use DFG, but I either forget to use it, or the range is too small for me to safely use it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Played Swain for the first time, pretty damn fun.

Anyways, new girl is going be hell for any skill shot user. She has a barrel roll+attack.

VALKYRAY

Banned
NeoCross said:
Irelia is still OP as fuck. With just a doran's shield, merc treads and tri force I was slapping everyone's shit all over the map. And I thought she got nerfed :lol
no, irelia sucks ass. she can be anything but fail at everything.
the only op ones are Jax and Xin

Spookie

Dear Riot:

I know you don't give a fuck about anyone but US customers but matchmaking by language. How hard is it to implement really?

2th

Banned
VALKYRAY said:

obvious troll is obvious. jax is so easy to counter. its call CC and casters. as for xin. CC works wonders. just dont let him get fed.

Spookie said:
Dear Riot:

I know you don't give a fuck about anyone but US customers but matchmaking by language. How hard is it to implement really?

How would you do that? Are there large enough user pools in each country to justify that?

That said, in the American servers I play with a bunch of people from Asia and South America. I don't mind.

2th

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
How would you do that? Are there large enough user pools in each country to justify that?

That said, in the American servers I play with a bunch of people from Asia and South America. I don't mind.

i have to say that i mind. i absolutely, unequivocally, and any other adjective that can describe the magnitude of this, fucking HATE people that do not speak english on the US servers. They do not understand pings. they do not understand even the most basic phrases that they need to play a team game such as MIA calls or saying CARE lane X. I mean when i say CARE BOT that generally means that something is probably going to happen bot so you shouldnt be pushing all the way to the enemy tower otherwise you are going to die. or when these people actually try to talk it is the most disjointed and broken english on the planet and they make the worst arguments and think they are gods gift to gaming when they have done nothing but feed and are building the wrong items like Attack Damage on fucking soraka. The worst though has to be the Brazilians. They intentionally troll or are about 1 IQ point above an amoeba. They are by far the most frustrating people to have on your team.

Boken

Banned
brian! said:
Haven't played since the new patch, but what does everyone think about tenacity? Has it changed the gameplay much?
It's nice that silence is included now (blind came from only a few sources to be that impactful) but other than that, the bigger change is that you can get it on something other than mercury treads, which I think is nice.

lol @ VALKYRAY's backfired brag. Of course Katarina gets lots of kills. Doesn't make you a pro kid.

Anybody having trouble logging in atm? Queues drive me insane and now it says the servers are busy! argh.

Uchip

Banned
VALKYRAY said:

wut....
and if you really are lvl19 then you dont really have much say

also the new hero is fun
but I need to try without feeders on my team so get the full effect

Uchip

Banned
2th said:
i have to say that i mind. i absolutely, unequivocally, and any other adjective that can describe the magnitude of this, fucking HATE people that do not speak english on the US servers. They do not understand pings. they do not understand even the most basic phrases that they need to play a team game such as MIA calls or saying CARE lane X. I mean when i say CARE BOT that generally means that something is probably going to happen bot so you shouldnt be pushing all the way to the enemy tower otherwise you are going to die. or when these people actually try to talk it is the most disjointed and broken english on the planet and they make the worst arguments and think they are gods gift to gaming when they have done nothing but feed and are building the wrong items like Attack Damage on fucking soraka. The worst though has to be the Brazilians. They intentionally troll or are about 1 IQ point above an amoeba. They are by far the most frustrating people to have on your team.

sounds like you should stop solo queuing
got tired of solo in HoN after getting put with terribad pinoy and russian players

Boken

Banned
Uchip said:
sounds like you should stop solo queuing
got tired of solo in HoN after getting put with terribad pinoy and russian players
I used to fucking hate solo queuing... I just had nobody to play with so I'm kinda stuck with it. So I learnt to enjoy solo queue!

Protips for enjoying solo queue:
-Do whatever the fuck you want!!!
Play a dps when your team needs a dps, play Janna when your team already has 2 support. YEA!!!!!
-Joke with everybody!
The game is pretty fun if somebody (even on the other team) acts stupid with you
-Play however the hell you want!!
This is more destructive than anything, but sometimes I choose heroes like Mordekaiser so I can just walk around and not give a shit about whoever is attacking me.

Trying to talk to people who just dont reply or go off and speak Spanish to their compatriot is a little annoying though.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I posted in this thread on the first page back when it was originally posted and downloaded the client immediately.

I kind of never played it until last night. Sort of kicking myself for that now, seems really fun so far.

2th

Banned
Macattk15 said:
God LoL sucks on patch days. Be more like HoN damnit!

this is the worst patch day i have ever seen honestly. and ive been playing since june 2009. closed beta was so much fun.

Symphonic

Gave Vayne a shot. I can pretty much guarantee she'll be nerfed sometime soon.

She's ridiculously fun to play as, though. Tumbling all over the place and nailing people to walls is satisfying.

VALKYRAY

Banned
Uchip said:
wut....
and if you really are lvl19 then you dont really have much say

also the new hero is fun
but I need to try without feeders on my team so get the full effect
check the date noob, i reached level 30 long time ago dude.

bluemax said:
47 kills and your team lost? That's just sad.
what do you know about solo 5v5 noob.
the 7 death i got was trying to lead the team taking down enemy turrets. but my teamats were retarded as fuck. everyone on the team went negative.

Ferga

Vayne is so much fun especially when you 1v1 people. Its hilarious watching them run and flash.

Vayne is such a good counter for ryze as well. Snare and you can still do a load of damage if he stands there and spams him skill

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
VALKYRAY said:

the 7 death i got was trying to lead the team taking down enemy turrets. but my teamats were retarded as fuck. everyone on the team went negative.

Nice to see the LoL Community Stereotypes carry over to NeoGAF as well.

Uchip

Banned
VALKYRAY said:

lol
I hope you are putting on that personality (for your own sake)

posting crap like "you guys are noobs" with supposedly old screenshots of lvl19 games
what a joke

NeoCross

VALKYRAY said:
Low ELO detected. SotD counters jax so hard and xin is easily disabled if you aren't a retard and ignore him as he dives in.

Also CC and other shit. Works wonders against any melee who jump in, cept for Irelia for obvious reasons. There's a reason why she used to be/still is banned in ranked.

VALKYRAY said:

Wow, I hope this is an act. I mean, I'm no pro myself, but most everyone else on GAF has been a gentleman for the most part.

Responding with "omg noob" is going to do you no favors.

The servers were down for most of the night, didn't get to play much. From the two games this afternoon though, I can tell you all now Vayne is OP as fuck. Her damage has to be nerfed.

Kozak

Banned
Ferga said:
Vayne is so much fun especially when you 1v1 people. Its hilarious watching them run and flash.

Vayne is such a good counter for ryze as well. Snare and you can still do a load of damage if he stands there and spams him skill

You took my kills.

I thought it was 8 hours.

Anyways, it was only 30-minutes to an hour of waiting, apparently. But still...

Edit: Nevermind, the counter just keeps resetting.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Ferga said:
I wish.

How do you play persona and LoL at the same time. When i play LoL I don't even have time to piss

I only do the social link stuff in persona 3 while playing.

For LoL I just play with mouse only, I have all 4 cast bonded to my mouse, so I just spam qweqweqweqwe over and over while look up to the screen making sure I am not standing in some stupid place. Once in a while I see a lot of "battle sound" and everyone "ball up" together, I move toward them and ult, gg.

I used to walk up people and Q them, or hit them with auto attack after every 3 cast, but that only cause needless death for pitiful damage.

I do pay attention during lane phase. Unless it is Xin, I just sit near tower.

Uchip

Banned
kiunchbb said:
I only do the social link stuff in persona 3 while playing.

For LoL I just play with mouse only, I have all 4 cast bonded to my mouse, so I just spam qweqweqweqwe over and over while look up to the screen making sure I am not standing in some stupid place. Once in a while I see a lot of "battle sound" and everyone "ball up" together, I move toward them and ult, gg.

I used to walk up people and Q them, or hit them with auto attack after every 3 cast, but that only cause needless death for pitiful damage.

I do pay attention during lane phase. Unless it is Xin, I just sit near tower.

no wonder you're so bad!
jk :)

idlewild_

Played the new champ last night...does her job as an assassin quite well. Her base damage might be a little high, had a game where I had a poor start, 2/5/3, but still pulled off a 11/6/8 since I could tear apart their squishies with just a sheen + b.f. + boots. And if you feed her, dear god, you're staring at almost akali level burst + a skill shot dodge on a 2sec cd + a ranged knockback/stun + you can't outrun her.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
So how are you seeing/building Vayne? I had someone call me a complete noob and reported me as I didn't listen to his 'suggestion' to pretty much try and get as much attack speed as possible, supposedly Sheen/Trinity Force is bad on her =(

idlewild_

Ikuu said:
So how are you seeing/building Vayne? I had someone call me a complete noob and reported me as I didn't listen to his 'suggestion' to pretty much try and get as much attack speed as possible, supposedly Sheen/Trinity Force is bad on her =(

I haven't seen/tried attack speed Vayne yet, so I can't comment on if that's truly amazing or something. But every single vayne i've seen has gone sheen/trinity, it's really really good on her. Her Q (obv) procs sheen and has the same cd as the proc at L5. not getting sheen on vayne is like not getting sheen on ezreal/corki :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom