• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margalis

Banned
Her W synergizes only with attack speed. Her Q synergizes only with attack damage.

I played around with a few different builds, I think I like AD better because AS is more dependent on keeping on the same target. Also AS doesn't really synergize well with the stealth component of her ult, it seems like in teamfights you want to use the ult as a way to extend survivability by ulting, rolling, coming out of stealth with a big boosted attack then rolling again.

Spookie

I have to admit I really like wriggles with Vayne. It's cheap and due to the high AD on Q I can restore health on minions between battles quickly. I was almost ready to dismiss her this morning till I tried that.

Uchip

Banned
Spookie said:
I have to admit I really like wriggles with Vayne. It's cheap and due to the high AD on Q I can restore health on minions between battles quickly. I was almost ready to dismiss her this morning till I tried that.

really?
shes pretty op

Uchip said:
laning amumu and people chasing teemo across the map while 4 push our base
best game ever

I think that game really just emphasized how OP Vayne is and how important map control is. No one on our team was buying wards or trying to prevent their wards besides me, and that really hurt us in the long run. It lead to some really bad fights where we got baited.

Uchip

Banned
thestopsign said:
I think that game really just emphasized how OP Vayne is and how important map control is. No one on our team was buying wards or trying to prevent their wards besides me, and that really hurt us in the long run. It lead to some really bad fights where we got baited.

I needed a solo really
was not prepared for that and that dude raged so hard at me lol
but im pretty sure im not in the wrong since they were out chasing turbo teemo

Uchip said:
I needed a solo really
was not prepared for that and that dude raged so hard at me lol
but im pretty sure im not in the wrong since they were out chasing turbo teemo

I got caught off guard a few times, but really Garen is the hardest counter in the game to Nidalee and he was going full throttle for me most of that game. I owned mid and Teemo, normally that carries over to winning the game overall, just didn't this time.

I was buying wards throughout the game. By the end I just said fuck it and just did w/e to get kills. Alot of times I saw people going alone to the jungle and dying. Dumb. Those guys were just bad. Not sure if those were your friends or not Uchip, but they were bad. Renekton got fed early and still ended up below 1:1. It was a miracle we even won the first game.

Uchip

Banned
Jazzy Network said:
I was buying wards throughout the game. By the end I just said fuck it and just did w/e to get kills. Alot of times I saw people going alone to the jungle and dying. Dumb. Those guys were just bad. Not sure if those were your friends or not Uchip, but they were bad. Renekton got fed early and still ended up below 1:1. It was a miracle we even won the first game.

yeah i know they are bad
but they are like e-friends or something
though after that rage im not so sure i want to play with them
still would rather play with bad friends than random strangers

Uchip

Banned
caromelo said:
Vayne seems so boring to play. ATTACK ROLL ATTACK ATTACK ROLL.

more like timing your third hit with your roll after going invisible with your ult and nailing them to the wall and chasing someone down like you're on CRACK!

intJVy.jpg

caromelo

Uchip said:
more like timing your third hit with your roll after going invisible with your ult and nailing them to the wall and chasing someone down like you're on CRACK!

http://i.min.us/intJVy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Your Vayne is the best I've played with so far. Good stuff.

Uchip

Banned
caromelo said:
Your Vayne is the best I've played with so far. Good stuff.

haha thx
I like to spam heroes when they come out so i know how they work
and thus easier to beat :)

though ive only played 8 games as her

Wes

venison crêpe
Well apparently the new Tribunal system will reward you with 500IP/day for banning trolls/leavers etc.

BluWacky

I can't get the hang of Vayne. Uchip, are you building Madred's first? I've been trying to go Sheen -> Trinity Force, but she's just so damn squishy so the extra defense would seem like a good idea. I love the idea of her but I completely failed playing her last night - didn't get a single kill in two matches.

Uchip

Banned
BluWacky said:
I can't get the hang of Vayne. Uchip, are you building Madred's first? I've been trying to go Sheen -> Trinity Force, but she's just so damn squishy so the extra defense would seem like a good idea. I love the idea of her but I completely failed playing her last night - didn't get a single kill in two matches.

uh
i was just trying random builds sorry
i dont actually know :)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Wes said:
Well apparently the new Tribunal system will reward you with 500IP/day for banning trolls/leavers etc.
I never once got to rate someone =[

BluWacky said:
Sheen.

Wes

venison crêpe
Blimey. if Vayne gets any kind of early game headstart (played a game where she was fed in a solo lane 2 kills) she steamrolls harder than most other carries I've seen.

Touch

Is anyone having connection issues, at the moment? I'm getting connection failure errors before the summoning that kick me out of the launcher. And when I try to use my alt account it tells me that my main account is in a game so I can't log on. Then when I go back to reconnect to the game with my main, I get a connection failure error again.

I don't have a clue what's going on and hopefully I won't have leaves on my account after this is resolved. I would try to ask on the LoL forums but I can't load the website...

Touch said:
Is anyone having connection issues, at the moment? I'm getting connection failure errors before the summoning that kick me out of the launcher. And when I try to use my alt account it tells me that my main account is in a game so I can't log on. Then when I go back to reconnect to the game with my main, I get a connection failure error again.

I don't have a clue what's going on and hopefully I won't have leaves on my account after this is resolved. I would try to ask on the LoL forums but I can't load the website...

Started to get horrible lag in the middle of a game about ten minutes ago along with several others in-game and eventually got disconnected. Still can't reconnect.

Hope I don't get a leave or at least they remove it if I do.

Touch

burgomeister said:
Started to get horrible lag in the middle of a game about ten minutes ago along with several others in-game and eventually got disconnected. Still can't reconnect.

Well, it looks like I do now have a leave on my main account. This is so not cool. I have been playing this game since beta and have never had a leave. :(

burgomeister said:

Just had the same where people were disconnecting and reconnecting like crazy.

Spookie

I'd love to know how the matchmaking works in this game. Third game in a row where one of my team mates was 10+ deaths before we hit the 10 min mark.

caromelo

Dropped from 1600 elo down to 1550s. Consecutive losses due to troll builds, disconnections and poor play overall. Interestingly enough, it coincides with choosing to support or jungle. Sigh so frustrating lol.

Spookie said:
I'd love to know how the matchmaking works in this game. Third game in a row where one of my team mates was 10+ deaths before we hit the 10 min mark.

You are always gonna get that at every level, because people will be at a place where they shouldn't be in the rankings, or because people are just having a bad game. Shit happens, and if you aren't 30 yet, you are just going to have to live with it. At 30 you can start to distinguish yourself, but even that isn't a definitive ranking of your total skill, as some luck is involved, just like most games out there.

EXGN

Bah, just had the worst game where I got matched with a premade foursome of Chinese players. None of them spoke English, which made it impossible for me to tank. I'd be pinging a character and trying to indicate that I was going to initiate, then when I made my move I'd look back and seeing my teamates running to get dragon >_<

1447azs.jpg

Last night, I had a hard time connecting to a game so for the beginning ten minutes of the game it was 2v2. I finally connected, and it was pretty glitchy, hence the weird dragon.

Then some Trynd said that the game was unfair because everyone was dc'd. I FAIL TO SEE HOW A 2V2 IS UNFAIR, ESPECIALLY WHEN EVERYONE WHO WASN'T CONNECTED CONNECTS AT THE SAME TIME. :(

I went 9/2/9, dying to the Trynd at level 1 when I reconnected, and dying to the base turret because I got greedy. :(

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Uchip (who is banned) said he won't be able to come online in LoL because he might not have internet for a while.

caromelo

FlightOfHeaven said:
We were. After that one GAF just kinda disbanded. UChip showed up as connected for a good twenty minutes.

Also, Kayle is hard.

Kayle just needs alot of farm to be effective and even then he's not as good as I would like. I like to get cleanse on him because being unable to ult someone for whatever reason sucks alot. Apparently next patch he's being buffed so I'm looking forward to that.

sohois

caromelo said:
Kayle just needs alot of farm to be effective and even then he's not as good as I would like. I like to get cleanse on him because being unable to ult someone for whatever reason sucks alot. Apparently next patch he's being buffed so I'm looking forward to that.

Her. Kayle is a she.

I've found you're better off building full ad on Kayle rather than going with a typical hybrid build - rageblade, nashors & hextech gunblade - since she gets double the bonus from ad compared to ap (30% to 15% iirc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom