• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

caromelo

Seriously, observer has no awareness. I'm pretty sure it's phreak. I'm watching colbycheeze's restream on own3d.tv. I prefer his and keelie's commentary and confusion over the camera control.

Link to that, please?

The commentary here with Phreak is passable, but some of the camera controls...

Team fights are the highlight of the game, and the camera control was completely missing some of the fights.

Nevermind, found it.

I'm finding the alternative commentary is HILARIOUS especially since they don't have control.

"Well, uh, I assume she's completely wreaking it in creep kills. Meanwhile, we'll watch farming, because farming is totally more important than kills. Oh, look, Malzahar is chasing Akali. I'm going to assume he did a lot of damage."

goober

What's this about a conspiracy for EG throwing the game? So much drama.

edit: how come I haven't seen any shens? he hasn't been banned, from what I've seen. could it be due to lack of team chemistry?

Symphonic

The games today have been crazy. Westrice's Akali run was insane, me and my friend were "ooooohhhhhhh"ing in Skype a whole bunch.

Kinda want EG to win. I feel like they've really played well today. Really like TSM from past stuff though as well. Tough call.

K.Sabot

goober said:
What's this about a conspiracy for EG throwing the game? So much drama.

edit: how come I haven't seen any shens? he hasn't been banned, from what I've seen. could it be due to lack of team chemistry?
Dan Dinh was reported saying it on stream, so they switched the bracket so CLG would play EG first round instead of TSM. You can obviously see how that turned out, and I now am more sympathetic towards Hotshot's anger at riot.

caromelo

Good games. The reason why EG has gotten so good has been the relationship between TSM and EG (I'm not talking about throwing games). The amount of scrims that EG and TSM played basically given EG the practice they needed to coordinate their shit.

caromelo

Symphonic

I know CLG has some great team members, but I really hope they don't get to Dreamhack for the sole reason that HotshottGG just doesn't deserve to go. The shit he's done these past couple of months is ridiculous, he's an immature asshole.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I'm fairly new to e-sports (paying attention to them at least), but so far the drama surrounding LoL seems to be unmatched.

Is it like this at all for any other competitive games (the amount of shit talk between teams)?

Symphonic

Tomat said:
I'm fairly new to e-sports (paying attention to them at least), but so far the drama surrounding LoL seems to be unmatched.

Is it like this at all for any other competitive games (the amount of shit talk between teams)?

There are very few people in the professional arena that bitch as much as Hotshott. Don't let him sway your opinion of it, it's really fairly mild in terms of butthurt.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Tomat said:

When there are $100,000 and huge internet fame involved, shit talking is the unavoidable.

Tomat

loblaw said:
There are very few people in the professional arena that bitch as much as Hotshott. Don't let him sway your opinion of it, it's really fairly mild in terms of butthurt.

I still enjoy it regardless of how butthurt he is. I'm a bit of a fan of his, but the shit he's pulling tonight is pretty stupid.

caromelo

OMG the Fnatic vs gamed match is hilarious. Mass ward spam and trolling their way to Dreamhack.

EDIT: Fnatic won game 1 out of a best of 3 series to decide 3rd place. Next game will apparently be ALL RANDOM ALL MID! EU competitive scene is taking this way too serious than their NA counterparts.

Admins forbid the ARAM. :(

Kozak

Banned
EU commentary and games are so much better than NA imo.

Gamed.de has given up :(

edit: they chose stupid characters in the first place...

Stupid troll game.

EXGN

Counter crush by CLG. This series has been really good so far, it's a shame one of these teams have to lose :( Rock Solid showing they are definitely one of the big boys.

FlightOfHeaven said:
RockSolid lost? What a goddamn shame.

I was honestly hoping that CLG wouldn't make the cut for Sweden. Nothing against those guys, as they are the very best. However, they all have a piss ass attitude about them that I don't like.

red13th

Rock Solid is a great team, scarra is pretty awesome.
Was rooting for CLG though because Jiji is just awesome, definitely one of my favourite players to watch (together with Dan Dinh and Chaox).

Tomat

Legato.Reborn- said:
I was honestly hoping that CLG wouldn't make the cut for Sweden. Nothing against those guys, as they are the very best. However, they all have a piss ass attitude about them that I don't like.

You sure about that? You sure you're not just pretending they're all Hotshot?

On another note, CLG vs TSM, CLG took game one.

Tomat said:
You sure about that? You sure you're not just pretending they're all Hotshot?

On another note, CLG vs TSM, CLG took game one.

In all the 5s I've had the unfortunate pleasure to play against them, they've always been massive, massive dicks to us.

Tomat

Legato.Reborn- said:
In all the 5s I've had the unfortunate pleasure to play against them, they've always been massive, massive dicks to us.

You've actually played against them? I always thought Jiji and Chauster were alright; maybe I'm missing something. I know jiji talks shit but he never seems too serious about it. (Sidenote: this is just from watching streams, I've never played with them.)

idlewild_

it kind of looks like RS was the team that got screwed most from the seeding change. TSM's two wins were against teams that went 0-8 for the tournament. Whereas RS was able to get a game from EG and CLG. If the seeds weren't flipped, RS would have had a chance to play TSM and get into dreamhack. sucks for them i guess :/

Ferga

caromelo said:
9dRYT.jpeg

Dat poppy. That was a good game on EG's part

Tomat said:
You've actually played against them? I always thought Jiji and Chauster were alright; maybe I'm missing something. I know jiji talks shit but he never seems too serious about it. (Sidenote: this is just from watching streams, I've never played with them.)

Oh yeah.... I'm in team WC (Wolves Camp) :p in ESL.

We queue up late at night and run into them from time to time.

Of course we get brutally assraped but it's a great learning experience.

We hope to one day be in the big leagues :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom