• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somax

FlightOfHeaven said:
I added two people... three, in fact. What I hate about the friend's list is that I can't assign people to a list when they aren't on.

Are you sure?
I remember dragging some friends from a group to another while they were offline and, after dragging them all, the first list disappeared because it was empty.

2th

Banned
EXGN said:
I usually do a tank/AD hybrid. Start with mana crystal + 2 HP pots > Tear + Boots > Sheen > CDR boots > Tank item (preferably something that gives you mana like Banshees or Frozen) > Manamune > Situational - Triforce if your team needs more power, tank items if you need more defense.

My strategy is to just work up a HUGE pool of mana so I can outlast other DPS. When I fight one-on-one with a melee chara, I'll be doing upward of 600ish damage with my powerfist, like 200 AD autoattacks with speed buffs from W and 300 from the Ult's passive. Meanwhile, my mana pool will be like 3K by the end of the game, so the other DPS will have to go through my 2.5K worth of hit points and then an additional 1.5K from my manashield (passive).

It's pretty easy to max out Tear - because W no longer slows at the end, you should be using it all the time, with CDR boots+Frozen or Ramuens, it will come off CD right when the effect ends. Same with Powerfist - CDR should be down to maybe 2-3 seconds at max level + the right items.

Blitz is tough to use, but he's definitely a character that will help you improve at the game.
DPS blitz is bad. AP/tank is the best. Blue crystal and two health pots, catalyst, veil or rod of ages depending on team. Or roll straight to frozen heart if they are dps heavy. After you get your first tank item get sheen to lichbane the finishing of the three items I listed. Godlike tanky blitz should have veil, frozen heart, rod of ages, lichbane, and merc treads. Your 6th item is anything you want. You will have a lot of health, a lot of mana, a lot of armor and a boat load of mr. Enjoy you low cooldowns and ability to tank most anything. Proceed to rape.

red13th

Laned bottom with a Teemo (as Blitz) vs Ashe and Rammus. Teemo wouldn't stop calling me a bad Blitz because I couldn't hook Ashe. Nevermind the fact she's behind minions and she wouldn't die even if I grabbed her. Sheesh. People think Blitz can do everything at all times.
He's so much fun though, he brings a lot to fights and can save people's asses. That game was 66min long and had some epic comebacks. We ended up losing in the end but it was very close.

Uchip

Banned
red_13th said:
Laned bottom with a Teemo (as Blitz) vs Ashe and Rammus. Teemo wouldn't stop calling me a bad Blitz because I couldn't hook Ashe. Nevermind the fact she's behind minions and she wouldn't die even if I grabbed her. Sheesh. People think Blitz can do everything at all times.
He's so much fun though, he brings a lot to fights and can save people's asses. That game was 66min long and had some epic comebacks. We ended up losing in the end but it was very close.

he doesnt actually bring much to fights
hes like, pre fight pick people off

Neki

you can easily ignore blitz in most fights once he's blown his grab. no real reason to attack him unless he has isolated one of your characters. worse version of devourer basically.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Like all skill shot users, you'll encounter an awful lot of insufferables. Regardless of what you do, its not good enough. Not the fact that your partner is always slow on the ball to every grab or push to combo up. Maybe he needs to be told 10 seconds to process it in time. Maybe he expects you to do everything, nothing like that useless Tyr who is hiding behind your turret, essentially making it a 1v2 except you're getting half exp.

And like all skill shot characters, easily counterable by staying in packs of minions.

EXGN

Uchip said:

He is pretty much the bane of any channeling summoner's existence. Oh silly Malz, are you ulting my Vayne? Pop up. Oh and Shen, you're trying to shield Malz now that he's getting molested? Silence. Look, now Kat is jumping in to ult and pick off my squishies - another pop up.

But yeah, Amumu he is not.

Ferga

Teknopathetic said:
Unless their upcoming champs are on par with Orianna as far as unique play goes, they can keep that shit.

can't agree with you more. that new champ sneak peek looks like it has potential though

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Blood Moon Shen looks fucking awesome. Why did they have to give such a shitty character such a great skin? :(

Level 15 and I have 10k IP saved up for level 20 runes. I'm starting to feel disadvantaged by not having any runes now... but it'll be worth it!

Uchip

Banned
cool
people intentionally feeding because I didnt stay and fight when we were outnumbered
fuck the LoL community

Neki

Uchip said:
cool
people intentionally feeding because I didnt stay and fight when we were outnumbered
fuck the LoL community
you should have known better to make pubs angry uchip.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Amibguous Cad said:
Level 15 and I have 10k IP saved up for level 20 runes. I'm starting to feel disadvantaged by not having any runes now... but it'll be worth it!
Did you just turn my Janna into a pony?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Legato.Reborn- said:
OH.MY.GOD, THAT IS A JANNA PONY
I know... =[

I'm going to play my first rank game in a few months tonight. Wish me luck ^_^

Also, I only solo queue. So I guess if you ever want a meh addition to a team, you can add me.

Uchip

Banned
damn ponys out of everything
edit: noooooo
miupix.gif

EXGN

Got robbed out of what would have been my first penta kill tonight. I was Garen and a team fight broke out in mid. I did did the spin during the team fight, killing two people, ignited a low-life fleeing Warwick, ult another and had Garen's Q queued up to finish off the running Irelia when my stupid 1-4 Heim flashed out infront of me and missiled her.

I'm not usually one that rages about "kill stealing" but I was pretty pissed about that.

Amibguous Cad said:

Just buy level 1 runes, they cost hardly anything and are about 2/3rd's as strong. level 1 runes come as cheap as 15 ip, you can get a full set from winning 1 or 2 games. Just skip level 2 runes, they are worthless.

Uchip

Banned
EXGN said:
Got robbed out of what would have been my first penta kill tonight. I was Garen and a team fight broke out in mid. I did did the spin during the team fight, killing two people, ignited a low-life fleeing Warwick, ult another and had Garen's Q queued up to finish off the running Irelia when my stupid 1-4 Heim flashed out infront of me and missiled her.

I'm not usually one that rages about "kill stealing" but I was pretty pissed about that.

ultimoo over here robbed me of an oriana penta!

I'm telling you guys, Riot is leaving the game as it is for now because of Dreamhack. They want everything as stable as possible. Afterwards, expect a rollout of features.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So first two back into rank.

First game, 2/2/9 loss. Much bitcher, and they picked three tanks against a 4 dps/range team + Xin. Wasn't a pretty game. I don't think a single person paid attention to the mini map.

2nd game. 4/0/13 win. Out farmed my counter by about 50 minion kills before I took his turret. Once I joined the team fights, they never got a solid push in again outside us sneaking in a Baron at the cost of two our guys. Nice way to say, it ended with a lot of nerf Lux comments since I was jocking between lanes, lasering them to keep them all pushed with the 24 second cooldown. Heh. And a continue harassment going on pushes.

Uchip

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
I'm telling you guys, Riot is leaving the game as it is for now because of Dreamhack. They want everything as stable as possible. Afterwards, expect a rollout of features.

according to E3, spectator mode withint next few months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom