• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozak

Banned
Ferga said:
I knew yorick's ult would be something like zilean's ult. I can feel the rank bans already

Health drains rapidly by its own? Teams can just run and have the revived person die by themselves. The preview implies that you can only use it on an ally too.

Ferga

Kozak said:
Health drains rapidly by its own? Teams can just run and have the revived person die by themselves. The preview implies that you can only use it on an ally too.

Use it on the team carry. When they revive they can dish out some more damage which could change a team fight.

Why would you not use it on an ally??

EXGN

Best comeback EVER in ranked game. Went 0/3 pre-minion spawning (MF facechecked the Baron brush and two others tried to save her but died) and then mid fed/rage quit so we were down 1/13 by like the 10 minute mark.

My team proceeded to breakdown, but the enemy team got cocky - they started diving for kills, which landed us an ace and enabled my team to push over the two mid towers. We got lucky a few other times as well, catching one or two of them off guard or over extending and managed to get our farm/levels up.

Eventually, we pulled together for a 4v5 team fight ace and took mid inhibitor, which prompted Sion to rage quit. Now we had a tower advantage and level advantage and it was an even team count, so we quickly pushed through and won.

red13th

EXGN said:
Haha, how did he pull that one off? Crazy.

Yeah, made me WTF a bit. Game was underway when I started watching it but he went Wriggle's, Zerkers, Triforce, Banshee's. I think he had attack speed runes.
He pulled it off quite nicely but it's SaintVicious he's a beast in the jungle.

Herbspicesoy said:
Surely there must be something more to Yorick's ult. A gimped version of Zilean's ult sounds too lackluster.
sort of, i agree...
as far as i can understand it's à-la-zilean, but...
it should create a sort of double (like morde's ult if it kills someone) of the champ it's placed on...
If the champion on whom you cast your ult dies while its revenant is still alive, revenant is sacrificed and the champion gets temporarily revived to wreck havoc.....
it's actually not that BAD, but it depends on how strong/close to the target's stats the revenant is.... if it's sort of a mirror.. it's TOO good :p
if it's too weak, you get a gimped zilean-kaiser ulti, that says "you suck and got focused, live again... for some seconds that is!"
oh well, time will tell

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Ferga said:
Use it on the team carry. When they revive they can dish out some more damage which could change a team fight.

Why would you not use it on an ally??

Could be useful on tanks as well since they have more health to burn through again

2th

Banned
sigh.. apparently i have a 10 minute login queue. first time i was going to play since before E3 and now it doesnt look like i will be able to.

Entwain

Uchip said:
wait another 15 minutes and now only normal 3s available? lmao
is riot really this fail?

Apparently so, how their 5v5 servers are down is beyond me, maybe ill give hon another shot tonight instead. :/

Uchip

Banned
damn..
annie has to be the only hero that i can just run in at the start of a fight and get an instant tripple kill

Neki

Uchip said:
how the fuck is lichbane dps?
this one bought two zeals and a fucking bf sword
because I get big damage with crit runes with lichbane, amirite? loool

yo I run dps annie too, next time we'll play I'll pull it out

rush infinity edge -> last whisper and you're good.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Boken said:
Imagine a carry with lux's kit - root, slow, shield. Oh man that sounds too good to be true! I should try DPS lux!
"Lux, Did you really just buy Mejai's and Occult"
"Yeah, I'm going all out this game"
"So why did you buy two of each then?"
"For double the stacks!"

EXGN

Gotta love when people expect the tank to die selflessly to save them when they due stupid shit to get themselves killed. I don't care what you say Tryn, there is nothing I could have done when you chased that low life Soraka blindly into the brush and got ganked by their entire team.

BAMAN

Neo Member
Soooo I just started playing this the other day.. Any Champion suggestions/build suggestions?

Playing Master Yi right now because well... Its easy.

Uchip

Banned
Ultimoo said:
because I get big damage with crit runes with lichbane, amirite? loool

yo I run dps annie too, next time we'll play I'll pull it out

rush infinity edge -> last whisper and you're good.

there will be no next time in that case!

IsayFever

Here I am just innocently plowing face as Ezreal when all of a sudden Xin jumps out of the bushes and proceeds to kill me before I can control my champion. Fuck Xin ;/

2th

Banned
Shalashaska161 said:
I kinda wanna start playing Gangplank, anyone have a decent build with him? Any tricks I should know?

he used to be a whole lot better. i miss the days of stacking crit chance and having full crit damage rune page. you could have a crit do 310%. it was awesome.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Gangplank is contender for worst champion in the game now I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom