• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozak

Banned
Leezard said:
Candypanda really played Tristana well that game. It's been a while since I saw him dominate so hard actually.

Personally I'm going to give most of the credit to Sona. Trist played well but holy shit can Sona keep your team truckin'. I wish there were more Sonas like that in solo queue :(

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
How dare they bash my support. Lux, Janna, and Sona. Assemble!

Don't quite understand why they didn't pick a single tank, when the other team has Alistar and Jarv, both that can last a long time.

EXGN

Oh snap, are we gonna see the first tournament appearance of Hotshot's Nidalee?

EDIT: YES WE WILL! Can't wait to see this, 70+percent win rate ain't nothin to fuck with.

DrBo42

FlightOfHeaven said:
SoloMid won. I'm glad to see it, especially after CLG displayed such poor sportsmanship.

I am excited to see Xan, SoloMid, and Epik duke it out.
I missed it, what did they do?

DrBo42 said:
I missed it, what did they do?

Oh, it was in the NA tournament. They complained about seeding being switched, but they did it in the most immature manner possible. Really soured me on the team.

A shame Xan lost.

DrBo42

FlightOfHeaven said:
Oh, it was in the NA tournament. They complained about seeding being switched, but they did it in the most immature manner possible. Really soured me on the team.

A shame Xan lost.
Oh. I think a lot of people believe there's some sort of CLG hate/bias coming from Riot. I'm not well versed in the competitions enough to rule on the validity of that.

I've never heard of such a thing, or how Riot would even arrange that. They investigated allegations of fixing games, and did what they could to rectify it.

caromelo

FlightOfHeaven said:
Wait, why is Xan out? They had a better K/D than Gamed!de, and the same win/loss.

The tiebreaker was based on the head-to-head matchup. Since Gamed!de beat Xan, it meant Gamed!de goes through.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Where can I find a summary of the wins and losses so far? I haven't been able to watch any of the games today.

Scratch that, found it.

Wish CLG would have won against Solomid.

EXGN

Props to Riot for saving the games for later viewing. I live on the West Coast and this whole tournament started way too early for me, I only caught the last few matches. Glad that I can go back and watch it.

undu

Had a match that was amazingly fun. :D

I'm really liking lux and her laser, btw.

1zFxZ.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Can you not surrender in ranked or something, how do you people get these matches to go on long enough to give these huge number of kills? Heck, more often I have seen the team I am on barely winning IMO, and the other team surrenders right at 20 minutes in normal PVP. Very rarely do we get to actually finish a game, it tends to end in a surrender before 30 minutes.

Ferny

Its pretty rare to surrender in ranked unless its SO one sided because a turn around can happen very quickly. Ive gone games in ranked that took FOREVER even though it was pretty much a losing fight.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
One of my favorite games was when the other team was dominating us, up like 20 kills, but we dragged the game out so long (About 90 minutes), and after a few Aces on the enemy team, we were able to rush down the middle, take out the inhibitor tower, the two nexus towers, and make quick work of the nexus. Our biggest saving grace was we were able to keep the nexus towers up for like 40 minutes, thank you tower health regin, that helped a good bit (And keeping the battles in the lanes rather then in the base)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ultimoo said:
random ezrael ultimate is good for stealing baron too.
I find it hilarious when Ezrael does the alt, looks like it misses, but then turns out to kill the guy who just finished recalling and got to the platform, even if the player killed is on my team.

I still think the funniest I did was cast a stun as Taric on someone as they were just doing teleport, they teleported just before it hit, but since it was already cast and due to how it works, it went the entire way across the map and killed them when it got there.

Goon Boon

Banned
Best thing ever - I was twitch and my team got in a fight, so I rushed down mid to kill a tower, and inhibitor, and their two defense towers (used my ult to hit both towers at once seven times for 1500 damage then chipped em down). Once they noticed, they instantly conceded.

Drkirby said:
I find it hilarious when Ezrael does the alt, looks like it misses, but then turns out to kill the guy who just finished recalling and got to the platform, even if the player killed is on my team.

I still think the funniest I did was cast a stun as Taric on someone as they were just doing teleport, they teleported just before it hit, but since it was already cast and due to how it works, it went the entire way across the map and killed them when it got there.

Same scenario happened to a guy on my team earlier.

Card Boy

Banned
undu said:
Had a match that was amazingly fun. :D

I'm really liking lux and her laser, btw.

http://i.imgur.com/1zFxZ.png

I dont get this why does that WW have 3 Infinity Edges? Sure he gets 75% crit chance and 240 extra Attack Power, but surely he would of better benefited from 2 Bloodthirsters instead?

Maxed out just 2 will give you 200 extra Attack power and 50% Lifesteal.

Uchip

Banned
2th said:
That was one of the best baron steals I have ever seen last night.

hes actually talking about my friend, who randomly ults towards baron
we had no sight or anything and we all get buff and are like... wtf?

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I typically play junglers because nobody else wants to do it. Nunu is much more fun than Mumu, but I'm terrible at him so I become more of a liability.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Do you play Mumu as a Jungler or laneing? I personally seen that he can be really good, but when I tired him he is a bit dull to play.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Jungler all the way. He is fun during the mid to late game, but the first 15 minutes are a total snorefest. Also, he is a really vulnerable jungler and can easily be countered or ganked.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Archie said:
Jungler all the way. He is fun during the mid to late game, but the first 15 minutes are a total snorefest. Also, he is a really vulnerable jungler and can easily be countered or ganked.
Yep, very true.

Also, both Nunu an Mumu are easy to screw up Jungler's. Goto the Blue Buff, ruff up ether a little bit, and bamn, you set them back 5 minutes. (Then you just got to not die, that can be the hard part). While Nunu has a bit more flexability about starting at blue, Mumu tends to need to do it to be any good at all.

2th

Banned
les papillons sexuels said:
been throwing a rageblade on my tryn lately, feels nice to get killing blows with the spinning slash, and healing up like mad off of a couple BL stacks..
AP trynd is hilarious. Not as good as AP yi but still hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom