• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
I'd like to provide a flip side to that advice. Tier 1 runes are incredibly good value (relatively). I believe theyre a bit more than half the strength of tier 3 for a tenth of the cost. You could always buy "general runes" that work for almost any hero (that's what I did!) which allows you to play almost any champion effectively.

I can't find the rune guide but here's my general runes:
Red: Mpen, ArPen
Yellow: Mana Regen, Armor
Blue: CDR, Magic Resist per level
Quits: HP, Movement speed

VaLiancY

Patch notes were being discussed in the live stream.

I only caught a part of it and they're trying to remedy snowballing by cutting gold bonus from killing sprees, GP/10 items are being nerfed - they're being made unique but you can equip a HoG, Philo and Kage and get the benefit of all three.

2th

Banned
idlewild_ said:
no, no they didn't, they only affected heals

seem to recall spirit visage helping people like udyr and ww with their lifesteal. oh and irelia too. and ignite hurt them too. though i suppose their abilities might be classified as heals technically.

Ferga

Ultimoo said:
I don't know if you were that ad LUX, but you were definitely playing something questionable in one of my games I was playing with you, loool.

whats your ign?

i've only played xin, poppy, cho(once in 3v3) and tank alistar in GAF games

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
fffffff my internet went out as the first game was starting. If Fnatic wins this game do they win everything?

2th

Banned
Somax said:
gg Fnatic. A nice tournament overall, and I feel extremely humbled by those games. Oh well, time to practice more.

i wasnt entertained by the finals at all. the no farm support babysitting a carry bot is boring as all hell to me. these guys play so conservatively that watching is like having your teeth pulled. good job on the win though.

Neki

2th said:
i wasnt entertained by the finals at all. the no farm support babysitting a carry bot is boring as all hell to me. these guys play so conservatively that watching is like having your teeth pulled. good job on the win though.
that's the competitive meta-game though. the carry's purpose is supposed to get farmed, so he can carry the whole late-game, like in any other dota game. It happens in all dota type games.

Ferny

Yeah pretty much supports job in that case. Get items to help support your own gold needs and just let the carry farm minions.

Uchip

Banned
2th said:

they're not playing to have fun

2th

Banned
Ultimoo said:
that's the competitive meta-game though. the carry's purpose is supposed to get farmed, so he can carry the whole late-game, like in any other dota game. It happens in all dota type games.

i know that and i detest that meta. it is boring as fuck to watch.

2th

Banned
Jazzy Network said:
Uchip who was that sweet pro LoL player in that last game?

that would be me. the jungle amumu that cant carry bad janna and bot lane that feeds. when your jungle tank is leading your team that is kind of a problem.

and the game was over: rageblade and gunblade jax when our only source of a nuke was orianna. oh and 9 stacks on pantheon, oracles on TF, and essentially just a better team. that least team fight i even ate a fed malzahars ult. and yet you guys still melted. their most damaging spell, and i walk away with what 3 kills? and i ended up getting the pantheon by tower diving too. like i honestly have no clue what you guys were doing half the time.

Uchip

Banned
2th said:
that would be me. the jungle amumu that cant carry bad janna and bot lane that feeds. when your jungle tank is leading your team that is kind of a problem.

lmao that was you?
you need to take a chill pill

You do realize that alot of the times u picked up the pieces right? Granted I wasn't playing my best, but you being a dick about it was the best thing about it. Most of us were off our game. But hey keep it classy bro. Hope you get more invites in the future.

Uchip

Banned
Honestly, I dont know why he picked janna after i went oriana, and he let me die at bot
then again, at least he wasn't bitching the whole game :)

2th

Banned
Jazzy Network said:
You do realize that alot of the times u picked up the pieces right? Granted I wasn't playing my best, but you being a dick about it was the best thing about it. Most of us were off our game. But hey keep it classy bro.

let me put it this way... i play to have fun and not waste my time. when people dick around and do stupid shit that means i am not going to have fun and thus my time has been wasted. am i super serious in a normal game? not really but i do not tolerate stupidity. i honestly had no clue what you guys were doing in half those team fights while im in the middle of them doing all the AOE damage the little sad mummy can do.

Uchip

Banned
you play to have fun right?
so you put everyone else down? you sounded like a grumpy old man
how does that help anything

2th said:
let me put it this way... i play to have fun and not waste my time. when people dick around and do stupid shit that means i am not going to have fun and thus my time has been wasted. am i super serious in a normal game? not really but i do not tolerate stupidity. i honestly had no clue what you guys were doing in half those team fights while im in the middle of them doing all the AOE damage the little sad mummy can do.

OK we were stupid. You were smart. Get over it. You're epeen is greater. Guess what no one cares. It's one game. Stupid shit happens. Get off your high horse.

Entwain

Problem being they would watch you initiate, ignore you completely after ult wore off (when it wasn't already down), then proceed to take out the ones who could actually take them down.

TF popping up behind me was irritating, pinging it and getting as far away as possible was the only option, yet no one turned around to focus em.

Can't stand to waste my time either but being that way about it causes too much rage in everyone else.

Concentrated effort of them focusing the shit out of the carries, along with just in general better teamwork meant they won it. That was the first game with a few of us together like that, vs their team who i would guess worked together a bit more often then not.

2th

Banned
Jazzy Network said:
OK we were stupid. You were smart. Get over it. You're epeen is greater. Guess what no one cares. It's one game. Stupid shit happens. Get off your high horse.

it isnt even that. you guys just went into the worst situations and didnt know how to prioritize targets.the one time you guys actually followed me into a team fight you got split instead of sticking to me like glue. what good is my aoe ult snare and ranged stun if im sitting there by myself because you guys decided to fight the other 4 people instead of picking off the guy on his own?

Uchip

Banned
2th said:
it isnt even that. you guys just went into the worst situations and didnt know how to prioritize targets.the one time you guys actually followed me into a team fight you got split instead of sticking to me like glue. what good is my aoe ult snare and ranged stun if im sitting there by myself because you guys decided to fight the other 4 people instead of picking off the guy on his own?

you'll be alright tho

2th said:

Sweet. Like I said. Who cares. It's one game. We did stupid shit according to you. Get over it. Do you not get the point?

Uchip

Banned
Jazzy Network said:
Sweet. Like I said. Who cares. It's one game. We did stupid shit according to you. Get over it. Do you not get the point?

I saw him mess up a fair amount of times too
Its just not worth going on about

If we want to make a tryhard team with our best heroes then we would play ranked

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm interesting in putting together a game right now if anyone wants to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom