• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red13th

LOL I hadn't seen this gif.

15rxdzd.jpg

Look at her face in the end, poor KarrieBear :)

Card Boy

Banned
Well i became level 30 recently and decided to check out the Tribunal. Holy crap! 70-80% of the people being reported are guilty as fuck! It's full of racists, leavers, homophobes, afkers, feeders, and all round general trolls that deserve a ban.

I wish HoN and DOTA2 have such a system to punish these fools that ruin it for others.

Gez said:
Well i became level 30 recently and decided to check out the Tribunal. Holy crap! 70-80% of the people being reported are guilty as fuck! It's full of racists, leavers, homophobes, afkers, feeders, and all round general trolls that deserve a ban.

I wish HoN and DOTA2 have such a system to punish these fools that ruin it for others.

Welcome to the MOBA community! Enjoy your stay.

Card Boy

Banned
Legato.Reborn- said:
Welcome to the MOBA community! Enjoy your stay.

I have like 350 games in LoL and played HoN in the beta and am starting out again with the full version, so I'm not exactly 'new' to DOTA genre games.

I exclusively solo que and I can easily attribute 50 of my LoL losses to leavers/afkers/intentional feeders. I would of made it to level 30 ages ago, if it wasn't for those said trolls. Having played this game do you guys think I'm exaggerating on that 50 loss stat?

It's also another reason why i refuse to put even 1cent into LoL because i know Riots servers are shit and some of those leavers are because of Riots bad servers.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Gez said:
I exclusively solo que and I can easily attribute 50 of my LoL losses to leavers/afkers/intentional feeders. I would of made it to level 30 ages ago, if it wasn't for those said trolls. Having played this game do you guys think I'm exaggerating on that 50 loss stat?
And you probably won as many games with the other team getting stuck with leavers/afkers/intentional feeders. Technically, as long as you aren't one. You have a less of a chance being on a team with one, then your opposing team.

Halycon said:
Ultimate hoverhand.
*Karriebear actives her ultimate, Female Contact*

Gez said:
It's also another reason why i refuse to put even 1cent into LoL because i know Riots servers are shit and some of those leavers are because of Riots bad servers.

Since I was in the beta, I have to say that I completely disagree with your assertion that Riot's servers are shit.

Comparatively speaking.

Card Boy

Banned
Legato.Reborn- said:
Since I was in the beta, I have to say that I completely disagree with your assertion that Riot's servers are shit.

Lets agree to disagree. I think i was in the beta aswell, then again I'm Australian.

Don't get me wrong i still love the game.

drkOne

red_13th said:
LOL I hadn't seen this gif.

15rxdzd.jpg

Look at her face in the end, poor KarrieBear :)
I found it even funnier the next day when she asked him for an high-five again and he was like "no, I don't do high-fives" but ended up doing it.

Wow, I stop playing LoL for a couple of days and GAF is about to tear each other apart. : / GAF is full of cool, chill people, what gives?

I'm struggling with the decision to either finish my papers or play LoL...

KJTB

Man, tonight I finally got to see why people really hate the LoL/DOTA/HoN community. I'm starting to get a little higher level... I've never been called a "Faggot" so many times in one night, goddamn.

Dipindots said:
Man, tonight I finally got to see why people really hate the LoL/DOTA/HoN community. I'm starting to get a little higher level... I've never been called a "Faggot" so many times in one night, goddamn.

Play with GAF, bro. We're usually a pleasant bunch.

GET MUMBLE/SKYPE/VENT

Kozak

Banned
Ultimoo said:
uchip and southern are always on. unless you're bad, then they might not be on.

kidding.

They're always on but always in a game :p

I think I'd scrub up well in a GAF game.

edit: don't mean scrub in "that" way haha

KJTB

FlightOfHeaven said:
Play with GAF, bro. We're usually a pleasant bunch.

GET MUMBLE/SKYPE/VENT

I'm only lvl 13 (have a lvl 9 and 6 that I played during my ban :X) but I'm totally down to play with you guys. I'll add y'all later

have both skype/vent but I'll go ahead and get mumble too

BluWacky

NemesisPrime said:
Oh dear... the queues have killed this game for me. 3h waits? Seriously?

And I was just really getting into Maokai.

This past week has been ridiculous on the EU servers. I've been playing Heroes of Newerth instead, and I'm rubbish at HoN :(

undu

NemesisPrime said:
Oh dear... the queues have killed this game for me. 3h waits? Seriously?

And I was just really getting into Maokai.
I'm playing in american servers because of this, I prefer playing with ~200 ping to not playing at all when I want to.

The problem of starting from the bottom up again is that every single match will have leavers. :/

BluWacky said:
This past week has been ridiculous on the EU servers. I've been playing Heroes of Newerth instead, and I'm rubbish at HoN :(
same...
server queue in eu is getting out of hand...
can't riot (or whoever backs them financially) invest in their servers a biiiiit more?
i get back @22 from work+supermarket+gym, and would love play a bit if i'm not planning to go out...
getting 2h-queued is killing my willingness to play 'cuz 22+2-->00am.. and i gotta wake up @7.... *_*

I'm thinking Warwick might be one of the strongest laners in the game now. I've been dominating my lanes in Ranked games with him. The key is to get two Faerie Charms, a health pot, and a ward at the start. Build them into one Philostone and one Tenacity reduction thingy. Get Spell Pen boots, Spirit Visage, and then Madreds. I've been running magic pen reds, mr resist blues, cdr yellows, and movespeed quints.

Counters for him are few and far in between in lane. He doesn't push minions, is a good last hitter, and you really can't trade blows with him. ChoGath seems to be pretty much the best counter, and Vlad actually does counter you until the Spirit Visage where you will start to rape.

Kozak

Banned
thestopsign said:
I'm thinking Warwick might be one of the strongest laners in the game now. I've been dominating my lanes in Ranked games with him. The key is to get two Faerie Charms, a health pot, and a ward at the start. Build them into one Philostone and one Tenacity reduction thingy. Get Spell Pen boots, Spirit Visage, and then Madreds. I've been running magic pen reds, mr resist blues, cdr yellows, and movespeed quints.

Counters for him are few and far in between in lane. He doesn't push minions, is a good last hitter, and you really can't trade blows with him. ChoGath seems to be pretty much the best counter, and Vlad actually does counter you until the Spirit Visage where you will start to rape.

I'm surprised people in this game let you lane with Warwick.

Leezard

Ultimoo said:
He is, but a jungler in most cases is infinitely more useful.
There are tons of junglers in this game. Having WW in lane doesn't make it impossible for you to have a jungler. In fact, WW in lane and Nunu/Amumu in jungle is quite common.

Neki

Leezard said:
There are tons of junglers in this game. Having WW in lane doesn't make it impossible for you to have a jungler. In fact, WW in lane and Nunu/Amumu in jungle is quite common.
This is true, but I'm hoping that he jungles if no one else on his team can jungle. Pubs are pubs though, so I doubt most people are going to care what the other person does as long as they win though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom