• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJTB

Ultimoo said:
why is everyone's favourite hero on GAF Lux, I don't ever see her in any random games, but you all love her for some reason.

I like her range/ harassing in the early game. I like how I contribute to teamfights with a shield/snare/slow/aoe/ and a badass lazer :p. Picking people off when they think that they've escaped is so satisfying haha. I've already gotten my fair share of rage/qq. I'm actually surprised too that I don't ever really see Lux picked... probably because there are cooler 6300 ip champs or something iono.

Maybe in the higher elo range she's less viable? I dunno, a lot of people seem to follow the elementz tier list and stuff/ can't form their own opinion on which champs are good and what aren't.

KJTB

I was seriously considering buying one until I saw the skins she has.... MEH. Good thing too because I kind of told myself that I'd never spend money on a skin >_>

Neki

Commando Lux is the best for the cheese factor and the best splash portrait. it's worth it just to see awesome lux load with that skin.

Spellthief Lux is probably the best looking in game, and witch Lux is cutesy, lol.

Touch

So I decided to play my first ever ranked matches tonight. It was a pretty bad experience. Does anyone find that there level of play drops when playing ranked? For example, I know I play better than how I played tonight but do not understand why I played so bad. It's like my game IQ decided to drop when I clicked on "Ranked".

I only played three matches though so maybe I'll play like I usually do in time. Hopefully...

Touch said:
So I decided to play my first ever ranked matches tonight. It was a pretty bad experience. Does anyone find that there level of play drops when playing ranked? For example, I know I play better than how I played tonight but do not understand why I played so bad. It's like my game IQ decided to drop when I clicked on "Ranked".

I only played three matches though so maybe I'll play like I usually do in time. Hopefully...
if any for me it's the contrary...
in a "normal" i like to do good but well that's it..
in ranked i strive to do BEST, and i end up buying wards no matter what roles i'm fitting (of course if i'm playing carry i buy wards only as long as i have free space).

Kozak

Banned
Ultimoo said:
why is everyone's favourite hero on GAF Lux, I don't ever see her in any random games, but you all love her for some reason.

Skill shot heroes are always the most fun to play.

Kozak

Banned
Ultimoo said:
no one of you guys like Nidalee. real talk. or gragas, or blitzcrank.

I like Gragas and Bltiz. I have a mad crush on Gragas before dreamhack happened :(

Also Ez. I love Ez. Even though im useless at him.

Neki

I want to buy Ezrael too, he's too expensive though. Thinking of Anivia, but the thought of constantly getting blue buff is horrifying. :O

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Ultimoo said:

Bro'Gath is the best hero.
gDFt3.gif

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ultimoo said:
no one of you guys like Nidalee. real talk. or gragas, or blitzcrank.
I'm team support and I've had the longest claim on them here. Nid is included.

Bunch of posers

Another game, another loss.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nid is fun but loses her power really fast. At end game it's just chuck spears at the other team all day and heal the carry.

Gragas is kind of boring to play.

Blitz is a poor man's pudge.

Lux is easymode AP carry :3

Ultimoo said:
I want to buy Ezrael too, he's too expensive though. Thinking of Anivia, but the thought of constantly getting blue buff is horrifying. :O
Tears + Chalice is a cheap alternative in situations where you cannot always acquire it.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I used to like Lux but now I just play Orianna if I want to roll as an AP carry.

She's better at it then Lux at the moment and I find her to be alot more fun

shintoki said:
I'm team support and I've had the longest claim on them here. Nid is included.

Bunch of posers

Another game, another loss.

Uh. I've been here as long as you and Nid has always been one of my mains, along side Warwick and Udyr.

Ultimoo said:
EZ is bad. the only good thing about EZ is his teleport(cool down is way too long) and ulti.
his Q is worthless on champion when they are behind minions, and his W only hits chamions, its worthless on minions. both skills arent target tracking, but travels in a staight line. his ulti can pass through everything, but it reduces its damage by 8 percent everytime it hits something including enemy minions and neutral monsters.
get Kassadin for teleport, get ashe for cross map ulti, or lux for ultra long range ulti.

After taking a bit of detour in my ranked strategy by going champs I don't normally play like Jarv and Xin (and doing terribly frankly), I'm getting back on track with a bit of carrying as Nid and WW. I'm back up 50 ELO today (about 1360 right now), still a ways to go until my normal 1430 resting spot.

Merovin

Ultimoo said:

Love Anivia, just rush Tear to start building up that mana and you'll be fine for mana late game, then when you finish Archangels, that AP.

EXGN

I'm on such a terrible losing streak in ranked. After finally crossing back over the 1100 mark, I've dropped 4 of my last 5 ranked games, despite doing well in all of them.

The worst was my most recent game where we were winning, but our Jax was a moron and kept getting ganked. It got to be late game and he rage quit after he got ganked yet again, turning a sure win into a loss.

singedlosewtf.png

15/3/21 as a tank... WHAT ELSE CAN I DO!? I mean, I could 2v1 just about anyone on their team. I took out both Xin and TF in one fight where Xin tried to catch me farming and TF ported in to assist.

Neki

Ladyboy101 said:
EZ is bad. the only good thing about EZ is his teleport(cool down is way too long) and ulti.
his Q is worthless on champion when they are behind minions, and his W only hits chamions, its worthless on minions. both skills arent target tracking, but travels in a staight line. his ulti can pass through everything, but it reduces its damage by 8 percent everytime it hits something including enemy minions and neutral monsters.
get Kassadin for teleport, get ashe for cross map ulti, or lux for ultra long range ulti.

So? That's why Ezrael is a skill shot hero. Anyways, his Q and R are useful because 90% of the time, in a team fight, all the minions will all be dead/already gone. I do pretty good with him, rush BF Sword, get Tear, get Last Whisper, get Trinity Force, get Manamune, it's all good!

Jangocube

Banned
Man, Alistar is very fun with a good group of people.

Group heal, aoe stun, reduced damage. Fun stuff if your team knows how to focus properly.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Facecheck a bush to start, all 5 were there. First blood a minute in. Lots of fail were thrown.

Going Super Saiyan Lux for the rest of the game. Turned into a complete troll game for us.

My five game losing streak broken!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
shintoki said:
Facecheck a bush to start, all 5 were there. First blood a minute in. Lots of fail were thrown.

Going Super Saiyan Lux for the rest of the game. Turned into a complete troll game for us.

My five game losing streak broken!
The best/worst thing ever was when I had 5 of them jump me in the bush between the first and second bush on the bottom lane. I have no clue how they got there that fast.

Jagxyz

Drkirby said:
The best/worst thing ever was when I had 5 of them jump me in the bush between the first and second bush on the bottom lane. I have no clue how they got there that fast.

1 person with fast movespeed and a ward, 4 people with teleport.

5-0 in Ranked today. Brought my ELO back up to 1390. Warwick and Nidalee are both great carries for any team. It's so fun to flash towards a target the ult as Warwick, takes them completely by surprise every time.

y2dvd

Ezreal is undeniably average at best. I keep playing him though because he's a fun challenge.

Damn GP everywhere. He is freakin great now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
She is, but her skill ceiling is so high it's not worth it.

There is pretty much nothing she can do another AP hero can't do better, and more reliably.

Depends on who's playstyle you mesh with, though.

I'm terribad with Ashe, whereas I'm just terrible with Caitlyn, and Ashe is supposed to be a superior carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom