• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game, on champ select we had a guy call Xin, then someone else picks Xin before he does then he goes. Fine, I feed. Picks Soraka with Smite and Rally causing me to leave champ select.

How do these asshats go unpunished?

Goon Boon

Banned
CrazedProfessional said:
This game, on champ select we had a guy call Xin, then someone else picks Xin before he does then he goes. Fine, I feed. Picks Soraka with Smite and Rally causing me to leave champ select.

Call the bluff. I've seen that happen before, and most of the time they dodge themselves. Only once I've had them actually go through with it, and that lead to someone else dodging.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
CrazedProfessional said:

That's a common way to force a dodge

call their bullshit next time. More often than not they leave because they don't want to waste their time either.(that's why they do it. So someone else eats the queue time delay from dodging)

Jhriad

y2dvd said:
Added FlightofHeaver. Who else wants to be added?

Feel free to add my summoner name. It's Guy Buttersnaps.

Is there an up to date list of Gaffers around here? Just noticed the one on the first page hasn't been updated in a while.

Swig_

I'm so sad. Everytime I see Gragas I die a little inside. I used to be amazing with him as a tanky/AP build. I was nearly unkillable/ungankable.

Now if I build tanky at all, I can't carry a team anymore and I never liked him as AP.

Why did they ruin my tanky Gragas?!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
y2dvd said:
Added FlightofHeaver. Who else wants to be added?

you can add me if you'd like

soulking99

Kinda don't give a shit about being good at this at the moment, so right now I only play Orianna as she's the only champ I have fun with currently.

goober

Add me omn0m. I barely play cause of school so I might be extremely rusty whenever you see me online.

Looking forward to see you mastars play though.

EXGN

Been playing AP Yi lately, he's trololololol good. Absolutely dominates the laning phase. 15/4/11 my last game, so many "Yi is OP" cries from the enemy Akali I went 5/0 against at mid.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
RIT represent.

Trying to invade Fiddle with Shaco loooooool.

Haly

You guys still can mid push to victoly.

Haha called it.

Haly

Mothman91 said:
I want to get a good melee dpser, was thinking Tyrn, any suggestions?
Do you want to farm all game or do you want to just start busting people up once you hit 6?

Mothman91

Halycon said:
Do you want to farm all game or do you want to just start busting people up once you hit 6?
Busting people at 6. I already have warwick and nasus, both are alright and I grew out of them already.

Haly

Mothman91 said:
Busting people at 6. I already have warwick and nasus, both are alright and I grew out of them already.
Garen, Xin Zhao, Irelia, Nocturne, Jax. Maybe Renekton, haven't seen him in a while so I don't know what shape he's in.

For junglers:
Yi, GP, Udyr in addition to the aforementioned few.

If you don't mind people who are more tank than dps but still put out respectable damage:
Jarven, Mundo, Cho'gath, Gragas.

AP:
Akali, Kat, Kassadin, Mordekaiser.

For fun factor I would say Garen, Irelia and Jarven. All are solid picks in just about any team comp.

EDIT: Grats to RIT. Neverlike is beast, I wish spec mode was available to players.

Halycon said:
Garen, Xin Zhao, Irelia, Nocturne, Jax. Maybe Renekton, haven't seen him in a while so I don't know what shape he's in.

For junglers:
Yi, GP, Udyr in addition to the aforementioned few.

If you don't mind people who are more tank than dps but still put out respectable damage:
Jarven, Mundo, Cho'gath, Gragas.

AP:
Akali, Kat, Kassadin, Mordekaiser.

For fun factor I would say Garen, Irelia and Jarven. All are solid picks in just about any team comp.

EDIT: Grats to RIT. Neverlike is beast, I wish spec mode was available to players.

Our Janna was very lacking (no experience with Janna) and thus we had no answer for their massive AoE shitstorm.

Mothman91 said:
I want to get a good melee dpser, was thinking Tyrn, any suggestions?
tryn is very item dependent. to become unstopable, you have to be lucky, having noobs on the other team to feed you.

jarvan, xin, noc are way better choice

Rayven

aka surume
Halycon said:
We're working on it. After Dreamhack, it's painful watching streams without it.

edit: haly, watching you wreck as jarvan, lol.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ladyboy101 said:
tryn is very item dependent. to become unstopable, you have to be lucky, having noobs on the other team to feed you.
The other team doesn't have to fed him, they just have to let him farm. And a good Tyrn normally can still farm fairly well regardless.

Anyone interested to see pics of the French WCG 11 Finale in Paris ? (aka do I have to take time to upload some ?)

Spoiler: there was TONS of people. Even the organisation couldn't believe so much people came to see LoL live.

Rayven

aka surume
UnluckyKate said:
Anyone interested to see pics of the French WCG 11 Finale in Paris ? (aka do I have to take time to upload some ?)

Spoiler: there was TONS of people. Even the organisation couldn't believe so much people came to see LoL live.
yep, please share.

Haly

HeartAttackJones said:
We're working on it. After Dreamhack, it's painful watching streams without it.

edit: haly, watching you wreck as jarvan, lol.
Jarven is ezmode :3

shintoki said:
The other team doesn't have to fed him, they just have to let him farm. And a good Tyrn normally can still farm fairly well regardless.
Truth, but your team will either have to play very defensively or go 4v5 for the bulk of the game.

French WCG 11 Final on LoL today during Japan Expo in Paris:

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

Paches

Summoner name = Pachwa

I'll accept from anyone, most of my friend's list is random people that don't play much anymore.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
HeartAttackJones said:
Yep, Rayven. I'm a UI Designer at Riot.
Make them make Make Match History give more information, and go farther back. Why only the last 10 matches, and only mine? What about the other people's info?

EXGN

Legato.Reborn- said:
:D

I'm sending my resume over at some point (programming)..

Wish me luck!

Haha, I actually interviewed for a Content Producer position. I didn't end up getting the job, but good luck on your end :p

And nice to have an actual Rioter on GAF!

Retro_ said:
That's a common way to force a dodge

call their bullshit next time. More often than not they leave because they don't want to waste their time either.(that's why they do it. So someone else eats the queue time delay from dodging)

I just did on the latest asshole I ran into. He spent the entire game drawing a penis in wards.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Archie said:
AD carry/support at bot. AD gets all last hits and the support babysits/harasses.
While I try this, I do find it can turn out fairly bad. It tends to be better to just get some last hits, if only to rush gold per 10 items faster.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, since none of the people I normally play LoL with aren't around, TF2 isn't working at the moment, and I don't want to sleep, where are all of you hiding so I could play?

Uchip

Banned
Drkirby said:
While I try this, I do find it can turn out fairly bad. It tends to be better to just get some last hits, if only to rush gold per 10 items faster.

its just the safest bet

Drkirby said:
So, since none of the people I normally play LoL with aren't around, TF2 isn't working at the moment, and I don't want to sleep, where are all of you hiding so I could play?

What's your Summoner Name?

We need a 5th right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom