• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedGamer said:
What is a good item/skill/rune build for Ryze?

I'm looking into trying him out.

With Ryze you just stack the shit out of mana. Start with Tear of the Goddess, then get a Catalyst, build it into either RoA or Banshee's Veil. Basically if it gives you mana, it's good.

For runes I usually just use my usual magic one which goes MP, MP5, CDR and Health quints

Diglet said:
@the person playing jarvan. Atmas needs to be in your build. Jarvan has almost 2k base health. Plus a Doran starting, Health quints and a triforce leaves you around 2500 health, which is 50 damage from atmas. And if you add in the armor and the crit the item is one of the best choices you have.

When do you suggest getting Atmas? I usually go Philo -> HoG -> Merc -> Phage

And it diverges from there. It might go:

Trinity -> GA -> Banshees

Mallet -> FoN -> Thornmail

When do you suggest throwing Atmas in?

Kyoufu

I get Atmas after warmogs.

I have never bought Mallet on Jarvan tbh. With his flag toss and his Shield, I find the mallet a little unnecessary.

VaLiancY

Matchmaking is disabled. I'm going to put up a custom game if anyone wants to join.

Room name "NeoGAF" and password is "believe"

Einbroch said:
So, tell me again how Leona doesn't seem like the most insane champion that gets the best abilities from other champions?
Her stun is 6? seconds cooldown and melee range so she doesn't have much peel. It's like she has a lot of awesome moves but they're all weaker than the original.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
415b9086a882d8c19f4187a3a7c4bd5b75126d4c.jpg

Rad. What's the pricing on Leona?

Leona isn't up yet unfortunately. I've been playing a bit of Yorick and I'm liking the change to his ult. This way it retains some usefulness throughout the 10 second period and you can use it to turn a 1v1 into a 2v1, although the clone won't be doing full damage till the 3rd upgrade.

The damage reduction on his passive is a welcome change although I'm not good enough yet to be able to gauge whether or not it is truly useful. Although 20% damage reduction/dealt with all four minions up sounds good to me. But they tend to die quickly so maybe not.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Drkirby said:
They could split it to north and south America though.
Not to be xenophobic or anything but it is kind of annoying when my team mates can only speak Spanish.

Fjordson

Still can't get past the screen Drkirby posted =(

Man, I really want to play today. I'm craving some more Twisted Fate action.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Riot just announced, servers are getting a hard shutdown, likely will last more then an hour. Game is dead today I guess.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Jazzy Network said:
Fucking worked all day and no LoL. I love how this pretty much happens every patch day. It's starting to become a joke really.
Its worse this time then normal IMO, normally it isn't 16+ hours of downtime.

Kyoufu

What boggles my mind is how Riot have so many server issues when they're worth something like 400 million buckeroos. Surely they have the manpower to prevent this shit, no?

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Kyoufu said:
What boggles my mind is how Riot have so many server issues when they're worth something like 400 million buckeroos. Surely they have the manpower to prevent this shit, no?

At least they have enough money to pump out biweekly champs and skins.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Owlowiscious said:
just chillax. it's patch day.
Well yes, but it has now been about 16 hours since the game went down to start patching, after they delayed the patch for several days.

I remember similar issues when I played DotA 5.6x and 6.xx. Downloading the patch was a huge damn issue. I do wonder what's up with the server issue, though, this is kinda bad.

Hey, Riot, how am I supposed to purchase champions, skins, runes, and boosts when your (poorly designed) store is unaccessible?

RedGamer

Neo Member
FlightOfHeaven said:
LoLGAF have their own private servers. Uchip has one, and another member set one up exclusively for GAF.

Quote to see the info.

I think you messed up the port # with only 4 digits.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Heh, someone just made a decent potshot at Riot, the finals to a decent size tournament is supposed to start in 2 hours.

Card Boy

Banned
Jenga said:
leona is 3200 ip fyi

I guess this means the next 10 champs will be 4800 to 6300 IP. I know they need to make money but Riot are greedy bastards.

Seriously when was the last time we got a 1350 champ? Friken Poppy in Jan 2010, 1.5 years ago. Malphites and Morgannas price reduction doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom