• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGamer

Neo Member
What are my options if I want to start using a jungler?

Are there any champions that can jungle with only a Tier 1 set of runes and 19 mastery points? (I'm Summoner Rank 19)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
RedGamer said:
What are my options if I want to start using a jungler?

Are there any champions that can jungle with only a Tier 1 set of runes and 19 mastery points? (I'm Summoner Rank 19)
There are options, but you want Nunu.

EXGN

Nunu is the safest jungle, but IMO hes a pretty lousy character without a solid team. He completely falls off the map late game. Plus, he's a great counter jungler, but if you don't have the timing of jungling down in the first place, it's unlikely you'll be about really capitalize on that trait.

Amumu isn't nearly as quick and his early level ganks aren't as strong, but he provides way more utility to the team through the course of the game. If you're just starting, I would go Amumu because he's relatively safe and he's a solid character throughout the game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Love the image when the message board there breaks:
lolmb.png

Jenga

Banned
so before the server pissed itself i was fiddling around with the new yorick

he's pretty damned good now

his damage has improved, and his ult is actually scary and is great for tower dives/defense

now some losers are gonna scream OP, but that's probably because they're used to bullying shitty release yorick

now if some dickhead carry walks up to you, you can just slow aoe ghost the dumb fuck and kill him

i think most people are gonna get fucked by buff yorick simply because they were used to going up to his face and wagging their dicks

Uchip

Banned
Jenga said:
so before the server pissed itself i was fiddling around with the new yorick

he's pretty damned good now

his damage has improved, and his ult is actually scary and is great for tower dives/defense

now some losers are gonna scream OP, but that's probably because they're used to bullying shitty release yorick

now if some dickhead carry walks up to you, you can just slow aoe ghost the dumb fuck and kill him

i think most people are gonna get fucked by buff yorick simply because they were used to going up to his face and wagging their dicks

yodick

Aesthet1c

RedGamer said:
Any official comments on when it will be up now? The thread posted is unavailable now.

They posted about an hour ago that they finished testing and should be bringing everything up shortly..

But now the forums don't even work, so it's not looking very promising.

Jenga

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
Oh Jenga, your descriptions are hilarious! Looks like I'll have to worry about Yorick now.
as long as you don't play vayne and roll at me you'll be fine

because if you do, i exhaust you and aoe slow you and you're dead

and then you have no one to blame but yourself

IsayFever

Jenga said:
as long as you don't play vayne and roll at me you'll be fine

because if you do, i exhaust you and aoe slow you and you're dead

and then you have no one to blame but yourself

What if I play Leona and sword you, stun you, solar flare you, stun you again, and then shield you!?

Jenga

Banned
IsayFever said:
What if I play Leona and sword you, stun you, solar flare you, stun you again, and then shield you!?
I'll flash away as soon as i see you, and exhaust + slow aoe ghost you

or if you do catch me unawares with no summons and use my ult , to kill you even if you kill me

his new ms is so quick i can catch even flashers with ease

i do use ms quints however

IsayFever

Jenga said:
I'll flash away as soon as i see you, and exhaust + slow aoe ghost you

or if you do catch me unawares with no summons and use my ult , to kill you even if you kill me

his new ms is so quick i can catch even flashers with ease

i do use ms quints however

Sounds like Yorick was buffed to right around where a strong pusher should be :p

2th

Banned
IsayFever said:
I fear Yorick now :(

why? they didnt buff any damage on him really except giving his ghouls 35% of his health and damage up from 35%. They are still essentially tank minions and nothing to be afraid of.

2th said:
why? they didnt buff any damage on him really except giving his ghouls 35% of his health and damage up from 35%. They are still essentially tank minions and nothing to be afraid of.

Tank minions with specialized side effects that buff the hero that summoned them. If you don't deal with them, they'll continue to buff the hero or debuff you. If you do deal with them, you have a hero wailing at you all the while.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Is there any word on when this shit is going to be fixed? Been trying to get on all fucking day. I can't even load their forums cause it just continuously times out.

2th

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
Tank minions with specialized side effects that buff the hero that summoned them. If you don't deal with them, they'll continue to buff the hero or debuff you. If you do deal with them, you have a hero wailing at you all the while.

only one of them debuffs you and that is a rather weak slow. Plus when i compared them to tank minions... yeah that is only later in the game or when Yorick has over 1700 health. He is still rather sub par.

2th said:
only one of them debuffs you and that is a rather weak slow. Plus when i compared them to tank minions... yeah that is only later in the game or when Yorick has over 1700 health. He is still rather sub par.

I dunno, did you play as Yorick? Honest question. Jenga did, so I'm going off of his impressions.

2th

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
I dunno, did you play as Yorick? Honest question. Jenga did, so I'm going off of his impressions.

pre and post patch. he is still sub par for damage. his tanking did get better though.

Jenga

Banned
i unignored 2th to see what he posted and now im putting him back on ignore again as he had nothing worth saying

stupid bloody bronies

Uchip

Banned
Jenga said:
i unignored 2th to see what he posted and now im putting him back on ignore again as he had nothing worth saying

stupid bloody bronies

lmao
we only ever played that one game with him

Server status changed from unavailable to busy! This might a good sign.

I'm assuming the 341(approximate) pages of spam on the forums isn't making this process any faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom