• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

Jenga said:
i unignored 2th to see what he posted and now im putting him back on ignore again as he had nothing worth saying

stupid bloody bronies

I hope you don't have me on ignore good sir.

Servers are up, or at least I got in. We need a few more for a full GAF game, join up on the mumble server.

Address: lolgaf.mumble.com
Port: 6923

I'm Chronos in game if you guys want to add me.

I CAN'T GET IN

WHY CAN'T I GET IN

I WANT MY FIX

Edit: I am very interested in DotA 2, but the denying mechanic makes me RRRAAAAAAAGGGEEE. I hope it's removed. Such a stupid mechanic, I spit on it wholeheartedly.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Leona's not in this patch?

Worthless!

Edit: I am very interested in DotA 2, but the denying mechanic makes me RRRAAAAAAAGGGEEE. I hope it's removed. Such a stupid mechanic, I spit on it wholeheartedly.
It won't be. Hell they were talking about in game hints for new players to teach them how to deny.

At best there might be a no-deny mode.

Haly

Yorick is so last week.

I NEED A NEW TANK HERO JARVEN IS GETTING BORING.

2th

Banned
Uchip said:
ever get into a drunken argument about your favourite pony?

not yet. drunken attempted conversion to the pony side... yes. got drunk at a wedding reception last month then went to a bar afterwards to meet a buddy of mine for more drinks. i espoused the glories of equestria to him. It was amusing.

Halycon said:
It won't be. Hell they were talking about in game hints for new players to teach them how to deny.

At best there might be a no-deny mode.

I figured. It'd piss the hardcore off too much, and that's all this game has. They might have a casual mode like HoN, but no one plays that anyways.

: /

Such bullshit. I remember that was one of my reasons for stopping was the widespread acceptance of that tactic.

Uchip

Banned
2th said:
not yet. drunken attempted conversion to the pony side... yes. got drunk at a wedding reception last month then went to a bar afterwards to meet a buddy of mine for more drinks. i espoused the glories of equestria to him. It was amusing.

rofl
would make an amazing video

Neki

FlightOfHeaven said:
I CAN'T GET IN

WHY CAN'T I GET IN

I WANT MY FIX

just because it makes it harder for you to farm. :p

2th

Banned
Uchip said:
rofl
would make an amazing video

it would have. i was in a full suit, tie, cufflinks, at a bar. Not a restaurant, a bar. surrounded by rednecks and people that still think where they went to high school matters.

Haly

FlightOfHeaven said:
I figured. It'd piss the hardcore off too much, and that's all this game has. They might have a casual mode like HoN, but no one plays that anyways.

: /

Such bullshit. I remember that was one of my reasons for stopping was the widespread acceptance of that tactic.
There's still denying in HoN's casual mode.

You can play mid wars, or blue-pink midwars which is always fun times.

VaLiancY

Fjordson said:
I apologize if this was mentioned earlier and I missed it, but have they said anything about when Leona will go live?
After the servers become stable. But with this current clusterfuck, I'd say noonish today.

Watch me be wrong.

Jenga

Banned
so i played against my first tank yorick

he was...useless

think AP cho but without any disrupt or silence or anything useful in a teamfight

all he did (that was noticeable anyways) was ult his carry and do the ghost slow

really underwhelming. yorick was made for tanky deeps

After playing some more Yorick I feel that he's still pretty weak. Like that fly buzzing around you're head while you're trying to do something weak.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/yorick-i-aint-afraid-of-no-ghost-95387

I was following this guide and only got as far as the banshee's veil which might explain it. It might be better to build damage items first before anything tanky.

I guess I'll try a few more games with him some other day. At the moment it looks like I won't be touching him again once I've saved up for Kassadin or Shaco.

EXGN

I died so much. First night playing Warwick, though! Wanted to learn a jungler so I picked him up, definitely starting to get the feel of him down. Did much better our second game :p

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wonder if Yorick will be free again next week, since post patch he has so far been able to be played for like 3 hours best.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Drkirby said:
Wonder if Yorick will be free again next week, since post patch he has so far been able to be played for like 3 hours best.
Have they ever done something like that before?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dance In My Blood said:
Have they ever done something like that before?
Not that I know of, but I also don't know of the servers being down for 20 hours and then delaying a new character along with pull the previous new character.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Drkirby said:
Not that I know of, but I also don't know of the servers being down for 20 hours and then delaying a new character along with pull the previous new character.
Just got a patch, looks like Yorick is back and ready to play, so that'll be a few days with him at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom