• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Owlowiscious said:
aside from 2th or someone saying it was 3150, what made you guys think she would be 3150?
I'm still pretty new to the game, so I'll admit the expectation is mostly my fault. I just kept seeing 3150 on the forums and even on here.

FlightOfHeaven said:
Tanks should always bring up the rear
"be in the back of the group"
and be the ones to scout areas.
"be in the front of the group"

rariwhat.png

I guess you're saying that you should always be closest to the enemy. In the front while heading towards them; in the back when running away from them. It was funny the way it was worded.

Owlowiscious said:
"be in the back of the group" "be in the front of the group"

rariwhat.png

I guess you're saying that you should always be closest to the enemy. In the front while heading towards them; in the back when running away from them. It was funny the way it was worded.

Yes, thank you

brain not work so gud aftr exam

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Halycon said:
The real question is...

Can she jungle???????
I really really doubt it. It would be a really hard to jungle as character. It would be like a Jungle Taric.

Trying her in a game, you could try playing her AP, but with her imitation abilities I think she needs to built full on tank. She does't seem to have much natural armor or MR. You have to bring your self to the heart of combat.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Keiician said:
Guess I'll be playing a tank now, to check if this champion type fits me - never played one before.
It's free Rammus week. Play him instead and save your IP.
3b8613c220a948e1787191fa11d0f5315b3f0b48.jpg

(Can't believe I actually lost that match.)

Einbroch

Banned
Owlowiscious said:
run in 1v5, kept all 5 occupied for 15 seconds, die, realize your team didn't follow you. repeat
Fuck man, this.

"HEY RAMMUS GO IN"
I go in.
Team does not follow.
I die.

Repeat five times every game.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Dance In My Blood said:
It's free Rammus week. Play him instead and save your IP.
3b8613c220a948e1787191fa11d0f5315b3f0b48.jpg

(Can't believe I actually lost that match.)
Yeah, I'm playing him to know if tank is fun for me, to decide if I should buy Leona.
0/2/8 in my first game, 20:00 win (surrender).

dimb

Renekton is pretty fun to play. Vayne chasing for the kill, charge back at her, stun/big hit and she's dead. Kind of hilarious. Was just dominating in threes with him.

Leona is super awesome for initiating and scouting for over extenders and punishing them with her stun. Whenever you are in a clear team fight, pop the ult and pop your shield and hope to God your team spams those effected by it. Other than being the tank, that's pretty much her routine.

dimb

CaptainMintMan said:
Leona is super awesome for initiating and scouting for over extenders and punishing them with her stun. Whenever you are in a clear team fight, pop the ult and pop your shield and hope to God your team spams those effected by it.
Someone I was playing with felt like some of Leona's moves didn't hit when they should have. Not sure about the validity of that, but I definitely like her on my team.

Dance In My Blood said:
Someone I was playing with felt like some of Leona's moves didn't hit when they should have. Not sure about the validity of that, but I definitely like her on my team.

Oh hell yeah. Her E (I'm not sure of the name) on several occasions went through enemies, minions included, and didn't register as a hit. The animation travels quite a distance, too.

Been playing exclusively with troll builds the last two days... and I've been winning almost all of my games. AP Yi and Sivir, AS Kennen. Good shit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dance In My Blood said:
Her sword's animation is a bit longer then the effective range (Like Blitzcrank's grab), but everything else is fine. I sort of feel like the effect for the shield being extended 3 seconds applying to minions is a bug, but it does work like it says in the tool tip.

Drkirby said:
That anyone fed to hell can Solo Baron?

I was very sad when I could no solo Baron as Fiddle Sticks in a bot game. He just does to much damage, and his knock up cancels my life drain. Maybe I should do AD Fiddle Sticks and see how it goes.

Now to play a Real game as Garen, and hope I don't fail so much. Was fun in the bot game I just did.
personal record, never used smite
yi, xin with 35+ kills can't solo baron
kat with 48 kills can't solo baron
Jax with 20+ kills successfully slained baron. 5 gunblades and one shoe

Card Boy

Banned
Archie said:
Who was the last 3150 champ? Karma?

Better yet who was the last 1350 Champ? Answer: Poppy in Jan 2010 (ef you Riot!) I know they need to make money but man they have being greedier bastards than usual ever since they got bought out by that Chinese company.

Now that Leona is 6300IP, what 3150 IP hero should i get now? Lux, Shaco or Cho?

Neki

Achtius said:
noob question, does Banshee's Veil block every ability? or just magical?
every ability.

Gez said:
Better yet who was the last 1350 Champ? Answer: Poppy in Jan 2010 (ef you Riot!) I know they need to make money but man they have being greedier bastards than usual ever since they got bought out by that Chinese company.

Now that Leona is 6300IP, what 3150 IP hero should i get now? Lux, Shaco or Cho?

GAF has a fascination with Lux, so probably her.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Achtius said:
What about fiddlestick's ultimate? does it block the first damage that is applied or entire duration?
First part. Really, I don't like the item that much. It can help out, but the item only will block a single spell, which I don't think will save you to often unless the enemy team has a way to actually pry you out of the group (Like Blitzcrank, then you need one)

Card Boy

Banned
Ultimoo said:
GAF has a fascination with Lux, so probably her.

I like her Ultimate.

Shaco is a massive asshole in 3v3's, he just camps in the bushes with Jack n Boxes.

Actually ef Cho, the decision is between Lux and Shaco.

drkOne

Gez said:
I like her Ultimate.

Shaco is a massive asshole in 3v3's, he just camps in the bushes with Jack n Boxes.

Actually ef Cho, the decision is between Lux and Shaco.
Shaco takes too much effort to be efficient. I had fun playing with him, but I stopped as I knew I could be doing much better with a lot less concentration with just about any of my other AD characters.

I'd get Lux.

Neki

Drkirby said:
First part. Really, I don't like the item that much. It can help out, but the item only will block a single spell, which I don't think will save you to often unless the enemy team has a way to actually pry you out of the group (Like Blitzcrank, then you need one)
what
what
what
what
what

banshee is top tier protection item. almost every hero can use it. a lot of heroes need it.

Drkirby said:

Banshee's is probably one of the best items in game. Health, Mana, MR, and blocks a spell once every 45. Almost every hero can benefit from it, and I know I groan infrustration when I see a carry with one

IsayFever

So Leona feels akward. She's slow as shit for some reason, and her damage isn't up to par. Tried her doing AP build and it sucked awfully, so I switched it up to a Jarvan style tanky/dps and it worked better, but still not a slaughter machine like Jarvan.

Banshee's veil is awesome. I get it on Kassadin all the time. It's useful for stopping spells that may otherwise seal your doom. Like a stun or snare, failing that I have cleanse.

Just last game my Banshee's Veil stopped probably about half of Karthus' ultimate's that would of crippled my ability to stay in the fight. And a few Morgana snares as well.

Oh, come now. The first game was a troll game, and the second I had to DC. :(

But in all seriousness, I had fun. The tipoff that I'm raging? I fall silent. Completely silent. I was gabbing, so no rage! :p

7YXfx.jpg

Just a few of my Kassadin scores. Unfortunately it wouldn't let me scroll down to my old ones. Best game I've had so far was a 19/1/16.

I think he might be my best champion so far.

Neki

Drkirby said:
*Squints*

Can't see shit.

it's either that or it's super blown up and stretches pages, lol.

Do you guys use mumble/voice chat when you play together? Or just in-game text?

I've only ever done solo queue outside of a few exceptions so I was just wondering.

I always tell people to get on Mumble. it's a lot more friendlier when we can laugh it up when we're losing or winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom