• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kms08.jpg
7YXfx.jpg

it's almost like these two are fighting each other every game

watch me copy paste from another forum who copy pasted it from somewhere unknown

quote:
Shield of Daybreak [Q]
45/50/55/60/65 Mana
12/11/10/9/8 sec Cooldown [4.8]
Leona's next autoattack deals an additional 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.3AP) magic damage and stuns the target for 1.25 seconds.

Eclipse [W]
60 Mana
14 sec Cooldown [8.4]
Leona raises her shield to gain 30/40/50/60/70 bonus Armor and Magic Resistance for 3 seconds.
When the effect ends, she deals 60/110/160/210/260 (+0.4AP) magic damage to nearby enemies and prolongs the effect for a bonus 3 seconds if any enemies are struck.

Zenith Blade [E]
60/65/70/75/80 Mana
13/12/11/10/9 sec Cooldown [5.4]
? Skillshot Range
Leona projects a solar image of her sword, which deals 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.4AP) magic damage to all enemies in a line. When the image fades, the last enemy champion struck will be briefly immobilized and Leona will dash to them.

Solar Flare [R]
100/150/200 Mana
105/90/75 sec Cooldown [45]
1200 Range
After a brief delay, Leona calls down a beam of solar energy to deal 150/250/350 (+0.8AP) magic damage and slow enemies by 80% for 1.5 seconds. Enemies in the center of the effect are stunned instead of slowed.

Sunlight [Passive]
Leona's damaging spells affect the target with Sunlight for 3.5 seconds. When allied champions deal damage to those targets, they consume the Sunlight debuff to deal additional magic damage.

Leona, The Radiant Dawn
Movement Speed:[310]
Attack Range:[125]
HP:[517~1996 (+87)] (level 1~level 18)
MP:[275~955 (+40)]
AD:[58~109 (+3)]
Armor:[21.1~73.8 (+3.1)]
MR:[30]
HP/5:[9.85~24.3 (+0.85)]
MP/5:[7.7~19.6 (+0.7)]
RATINGS: Attack[4] Defense[8] Magic[3] Difficulty[4]
4.8 cooldown stun seems too long for me

red13th

Owlowiscious said:
watch me copy paste from another forum who copy pasted it from somewhere unknown

4.8 cooldown stun seems too long for me

It's the same CD as Amumu's at max rank. I was expecting much lower than that since they said it was on a low CD.

Kozak

Banned
Mothman91 said:
I just bought Nunu because he was cheap. Wtf did I just get myself into?

Pick up flash and OFFENSIVE FLASH THAT MO'FUCKER.

Was my first champion and pretty much the only champion I used till lvl 30 haha.

Riou

well i just played against Uchip and got destroyed. haha, i'm liking leona so far. I really need to use her E skill more so i can tele to ppl and stun them. Her atk animation isn't that great though, but i've been using jarvan and nasus who have amazing atking animation.

Uchip

Banned
Riou said:
well i just played against Uchip and got destroyed. haha, i'm liking leona so far. I really need to use her E skill more so i can tele to ppl and stun them. Her atk animation isn't that great though, but i've been using jarvan and nasus who have amazing atking animation.

Well
everyone who says leona sucks is doing it wrong haha
that was pretty scary having someone say "are you from gaf" on the other team though

I dont even like tanks but her speed makes it pretty fun

Blizzard

Banned
Since I lost one and won one beginner bot match, I figured I was an expert at this game, and I played my first apparent PVP game (mighty level 4 Soraka) with Dr. Kirby and some other people. I didn't do a lot (died once and got some assists), but people gave me suggestions for lots of expensive items to buy. Good job gentlemanns. :D

Per their instructions I almost completely avoided doing attacks and instead just healed and manaboosted with the occasional wish.

Grakl

Barring Teemo, I can't play AD carries. It's the easiest job in the world, but somehow playing Kennen or some support is so much easier for me.

cdyhybrid

Just unlocked Twisted Fate. Been going with Ghost/TP, rushing Sheen and then going Berserker's Greaves, Deathcap, Lichbane, Nashor's, Zhonya's. Pretty nasty and he's a great pusher, reminds me of Furion in DotA. I'm still pretty inconsistent with Pick A Card though, is there a pattern to which cards come up or is it random?

Flare

Dunno what y'all are talking about. Leona is the most fun champion I've played with in a while. That and I'm not doing too bad with her, I think I could be better, but I'm doing pretty good.

Uchip

Banned
solblade00 said:
Dunno what y'all are talking about. Leona is the most fun champion I've played with in a while. That and I'm not doing too bad with her, I think I could be better, but I'm doing pretty good.

like i said
people are doing it wrong

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Played for the first time in months tonight, ended up winning 2/3 games. Was a lot of fun.

Practiced Chogath tonight, he's a fun champ. I have a hard time not dieing and keeping my stacks up though. Other than that, my movement needs work (in fights, juking, etc) and I'm terrible at initiating (regardless of champion). Played Singed too, died a lot at first but once end game hit I felt invincible.

IsayFever

solblade00 said:

She's not bad at all, pretty unique playstyle too. Just weird

Uchip

Banned
Kyoufu said:
The problem I have with Leona is her auto attack is so god damn slow. :(

its kind of like Jeriziah from HoN
as in
its decent

Owlowiscious said:
my problem is i throw my sword. oops hit an enemy now i'm in a 1v5. but yeah i'm really liking leona.

mother of god
how can you like really like her after those games D:

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I just love Leona, she's so fun to play. But the sword, yeah. Must learn not to use it so often :|

red13th

Eh... I don't know. Building AP shifts her more into a tanky mage role (Rumble, Mordekaiser) instead of an actual tank (Rammus, Shen). I was kinda expecting her to be a tank that builds tank items, not another Maokai "tank". The more I read about her the more I'm led to skipping her.

Neki

red_13th said:
Eh... I don't know. Building AP shifts her more into a tanky mage role (Rumble, Mordekaiser) instead of an actual tank (Rammus, Shen). I was kinda expecting her to be a tank that builds tank items, not another Maokai "tank". The more I read about her the more I'm led to skipping her.
she gets a 70 AR/MR from her abilities though, meaning she doesn't have to be that tanky. Abyssal scepter seems good on her.

Kozak

Banned
red_13th said:

I don't understand this lol.

I build Maokai full tank.

Catalyst first followed by armour or a banshees.

I go with an AP rune set with defensive masteries.

My best games are with Maokai. There is a GAF member who can vouch for me but he is currently on vacation in Perisher.

red13th

IIRC there was this guy who reached rank 1 on the ladder playing Trinity Force Maokai or something.
I just remembered I really liked Maokai when he was free. I think I'll buy him after Yorick.

Neki

red_13th said:
IIRC there was this guy who reached rank 1 on the ladder playing Trinity Force Maokai or something.
I just remembered I really liked Maokai when he was free. I think I'll buy him after Yorick.
don't do itttttt. he's too expensive. lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom