• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

shintoki said:
I LOVE FUCKING JANNA!

Might I add, I really, really, have a slight disdain for Dreamhack. Decided to get back into rank. You're building all wrong! Don't pick Lux. All your supposed to do is harass the enemy, buy wards, Clair were I say, and be the bitch to whatever carry is below. Assholes who believe they are pros. So far I'm 6 and 3 with Lux in ranked and sadly, 1 and 3 with Janna, listening to assholes on what I should play and do. The support babysitting the bottom carry needs to die.

It works but you need a good player to do it with. That's why they do the whole European support strategy, because it works (pretty darn well).

I wouldn't do it in solo ranked games.

Ferny

So when is our next in-house gaf game(s)? Last time was pretty fun times and it seems like we have even more GAF'ers posting so it should be even more rage filled lol

siddhu33

Nasus....

I swear, at level 25, people just let him farm lol....
It's kind of funny, and a +300 on siphoning strike, on a 3 second cooldown, with sheen, isnt nothing to scoff at.

So I ask, when I do get to a level where people can kite, what do i do?

IsayFever

siddhu33 said:
Nasus....

I swear, at level 25, people just let him farm lol....
It's kind of funny, and a +300 on siphoning strike, on a 3 second cooldown, with sheen, isnt nothing to scoff at.

So I ask, when I do get to a level where people can kite, what do i do?

1600 ELO

Ferny73 said:
So when is our next in-house gaf game(s)? Last time was pretty fun times and it seems like we have even more GAF'ers posting so it should be even more rage filled lol

Try getting 10 people together
It's hard

I was adding people at one point, but now I found it's more reliable if people add me
Shows they have interest in GAF games. I have several GAFfers that never answer the call of a GAF game.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
FlightOfHeaven said:
Try getting 10 people together
It's hard

I was adding people at one point, but now I found it's more reliable if people add me
Shows they have interest in GAF games. I have several GAFfers that never answer the call of a GAF game.

Riot needs to implement clans sooner rather than later. I just got off HoN and there were 18 people online and we did an IH with no problem.

Neki

Archie said:
Riot needs to implement clans sooner rather than later. I just got off HoN and there were 18 people online and we did an IH with no problem.
riot games needs to add a lot of things.

Almost level 16 and as much as I like this game in theory, in practice, it's getting frustrating. I'm no master, but wow, so many feeders and people that don't know what they're doing. Ok, that sucks, but it happens. Not a big deal, BUT it gets worse, because those same people bitch and bitch and bitch about how bad everyone else is and yada yada. So many quitters. So many bad games needed to play just to play 1 decent match before heading to bed.

And I don't think the matchmaking is working either. So many games at level 16 where I play against or with level 25 or 30 or level 5 or 6. I'm sorry, Riot but that's not right. At all. it's unacceptable. I should be playing people my level, give or take a few levels. That's it. It doesn't "balance out" in the end. It really doesn't because I can't tell that Twitch is a level 30 until the game is over and that Annie was a 5. I find out too late. It's dumb.

If anyone here is anywhere near my level, send me an PM so we can play together. Save me, Gaf. Save me from the no-fun that is this fun game.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
pillarofdawn said:
Anyone besides me think leona is a bit OP at the moment?
Why? I think she's kind of worthless. Very weak, no hard taunts, not exactly stellar CC. So easy to ignore in a team fight.

Archie said:
uh why doesn't everyone just join a chat channel and set it to auto join on log in? exact same features as a clan

Mr. B Natural said:
Almost level 16 and as much as I like this game in theory, in practice, it's getting frustrating. I'm no master, but wow, so many feeders and people that don't know what they're doing. Ok, that sucks, but it happens. Not a big deal, BUT it gets worse, because those same people bitch and bitch and bitch about how bad everyone else is and yada yada. So many quitters. So many bad games needed to play just to play 1 decent match before heading to bed.

And I don't think the matchmaking is working either. So many games at level 16 where I play against or with level 25 or 30 or level 5 or 6. I'm sorry, Riot but that's not right. At all. it's unacceptable. I should be playing people my level, give or take a few levels. That's it. It doesn't "balance out" in the end. It really doesn't because I can't tell that Twitch is a level 30 until the game is over and that Annie was a 5. I find out too late. It's dumb.

If anyone here is anywhere near my level, send me an PM so we can play together. Save me, Gaf. Save me from the no-fun that is this fun game.
lvl 30's are playing with their lvl 5 frineds.

use /ignore ally and /ignore enemy every game until 30
get lvl 30 friends and play with them

gaiden: I used to do the chat channel thing but there was a glitch that if someone PM's you the A witht he umlats over it your game would crash. So someone messaged everyone in the channel tha letter constantly for days before we figured out what was going on. the bug was quickly fixed, but no one ever returned to the channel afterwards.

Blizzard

Banned
I just had the most kills on my team, playing as Soraka. XD We lost of course. The kills were presumably due to the other team tower-diving though, if that's the right term. And like with most every game so far, at least 1 player quit right at the beginning.

The one death I had was because we got overwhelmed at our nexus right before we lost, after pretty much everything had been pushed back. Otori was the guy I was pocketing.

lol1oc4k.jpg

antiloop

Blizzard said:
I just had the most kills on my team, playing as Soraka. XD We lost of course. The kills were presumably due to the other team tower-diving though, if that's the right term. And like with most every game so far, at least 1 player quit right at the beginning.

The one death I had was because we got overwhelmed at our nexus right before we lost, after pretty much everything had been pushed back. Otori was the guy I was pocketing.

lol1oc4k.jpg

LoL indeed. Garen's first game?

Blizzard said:

lol1oc4k.jpg
dat k/d spread

Diglet

Neo Member
FlightOfHeaven said:
In this game, GAF discovers the joy of Mumble, and It's Ain't Easy Bein' Cheesy (bdizdog) shows me what the fuck is up with Udyr.

Like, goddamn

Great game guys, we wrecked the other team.
Next time I'll get on mumble :)

edit: oh and props to udyr for being awesome

Neki

SamVimes said:
I can't, when i try to log in it says "Sorry, unrecognized username or password." I'm 100% sure they are correct.
not sure what to say, if you can't log in with your league, then I don't know how you're playing games lol.

red13th

I introduced a friend to LoL and guess what's the first champion he bought. Mordekaiser.
It's funny because he's Brazilian. :p

(ok it was Yi actually, Morde was the 2nd, but Yi/Ashe/etc don't really count as first purchases)

Neki

red_13th said:
I introduced a friend to LoL and guess what's the first champion he bought. Mordekaiser.
It's funny because he's Brazilian. :p

(ok it was Yi actually, Morde was the 2nd, but Yi/Ashe/etc don't really count as first purchases)

mordekaiser es #1 hero.

red13th

Ultimoo said:
mordekaiser es #1 hero.

And it was 100% spontaneous, I didn't say he should get Mordekaiser, actually I recommended Garen because he's the one I started with but he's free this week, so he bought the one who appealed to him the most. Today when he said it was Morde I started laughing and he didn't understand the reason LOL.
I think I'm the only Brazilian in LoL who has never ever played Morde.

Just did a random 5v5 with a few fellow NeoGAF members. First time I didn't do well with Kassadin.

Today I learned that Annie is Kassadin bane. And that I need to find a way to sneak in a null sphere without getting combo'd before it hits in order to have any hopes of killing her.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kassadin is generally a poor AP carry/anti-carry. There are just better heroes than him with an actual early game and can kill before they're 6.

Yeah yeah Kass is totally OP when he gets the right items.

Well unless you can get those items his potential means squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom