• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

Commando Jarvan on sale, you know what to do Southern.

edit: Riot really knows how to troll people, putting Trist on sale, LOL.

bluemax

Banned
Jazzy Network said:
Trundle half price tomorrow. Should I get?

I think he's under rated as a jungler and so few people play him that teams usually don't know what to do against him.

Owlowiscious said:
yeah that's what I don't like about 3v3. they take just as long as 5v5 and you get less of a reward

They used to only take 20 minutes but I haven't played them in a year.

EXGN

Jazzy Network said:
Trundle half price tomorrow. Should I get?

Yeah I've been thinking about picking him up too. From what I know, he's a really low-life/risky jungler, but if they end up taking the slow from red buff, pillar seems like it will make his ganks truly unstoppable.

Jenga

Banned
so what's the community opinion on morde again?

this dude has the easiest solo lane in the game and when played and built properly can tank 5v5 as long as they aren't fed and can kill enemy carries with ease

in a nutshell, he can do whatever yorick can do much easier and actually tank worth a damn along with it, but people still say yorick is op

is morde considered balanced or op?

tl;dr MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUE

Jhriad

Rayven said:
Culled the list in post #2 a bit.

Post your IGN if you don't see it there and would like to be added.

Jhriad -> Guy Buttersnaps

My roommate should probably be added as well

Gaf name - Krovan
LOL - Necrophilosopher

red13th

Morde can't properly tank, he has zero CC and zero initiation. He's a tanky mage who soaks up damage amazingly well, I suppose if the other team is bad and focuses him he could be called a tank.
He's really annoying to lane against solotop. Especially when your jungler is retarded. Last time I faced Morde on a solo top I was Lee Sin. I avoided almost all harass, did get outfarmed but he was at half health or less at all fucking time, but I never got a gank, it was aggravating. How the fuck was I supposed to kill Morde 1v1 when all I had was a frigging Doran's Shield. LOL.

If Morde had CC he would be OP, IMO.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I just had one of the most interesting games. Ace in the first 2 minutes. 5 to 3 before the first minion even spawns. Ram was ganking like a man on fire. 10 minutes in, I think we were around 15-16 kills.

2th

Banned
Ultimoo said:
2th might blow you up if you suck when you play with him. :p

all i ever ask is that people use their brains and think about their item builds and how they play so they arent wasting my time. if you dont know what you are doing or arent sure then ask for help. If you want to dick around then say so at the beginning cause sometimes i enjoy a nice game of Bravery or tiamat stacking myself. If you dont then i reserve the right to rage at you hardcore.

Neki

2th said:
all i ever ask is that people use their brains and think about their item builds and how they play so they arent wasting my time. if you dont know what you are doing or arent sure then ask for help. If you want to dick around then say so at the beginning cause sometimes i enjoy a nice game of Bravery or tiamat stacking myself. If you dont then i reserve the right to rage at you hardcore.
every game for me is an ultimate bravery.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Rayven said:
The queue was 40 seconds just now on NA.

Lol thanks for posting this, the queue say 1hr 10 min for me after like an hour, then I just cancel it and logged in instantly -.-

Why does it keep saying I logged on in the "x signed on" dialogue box? Never happened to me before, and it seems kinda redundant.

Also, when does Commando Jarvan go on sale? I need to get him before I start learning Irelia.

2th

Banned
ItAintEasy said:
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE!

League of Legends has single handedly made me hate the entire country of Brazil. I honestly do not think i have had one Brazilian do anything other than troll or feed.

red13th

2th said:
League of Legends has single handedly made me hate the entire country of Brazil. I honestly do not think i have had one Brazilian do anything other than troll or feed.

Then play with me someday. :)

Blizzard

Banned
Either I'm terrible, or unlucky, or both. I finally went back to 5v5, and still lost both games. I've lost like 6-8 in a row now, and my win/loss tipped negative. If anyone would like to play with me some time that would be awesome. ;_;

lol6spdh.jpg

Fighting the clockwork guy and the bird, usually at the same time, was SO FREAKING ANNOYING. It took like 40 minutes to kill the bird once, and the game went over 70 minutes. I think I did pretty well getting magic resist up, but cho still killed me like 3 times, mainly due to me being greedy and either the bird or the clockwork guy using chrono shift (or in cho's case the armor that instantly revives him, so I guess it doesn't count as a death?).

Well, I couldn't fucking well play with my character lagging by two seconds. I could see things happening, but they'd all happen way too late. If you guys were frustrated, imagine being the guy dragging everyone down.

Feature

Banned
Damn I'm level 30 on US but started playing on EU server. I remember now how pissed off I could get at other players because they lack the basic understanding of the game. People not speaking english, refusing to play as a team, keep running of alone...

Feature said:
Damn I'm level 30 on US but started playing on EU server. I remember now how pissed off I could get at other players because they lack the basic understanding of the game. People not speaking english, refusing to play as a team, keep running of alone...
WitchedSoul on EU..
Add me, i play usually 22:00+ gmt+1, 2-3 games per night if i don't go to the disco :)
If you want to rush@30 for ranked games at least i can help you and make it less painful :p

Feature

Banned
witchedwiz said:
WitchedSoul on EU..
Add me, i play usually 22:00+ gmt+1, 2-3 games per night if i don't go to the disco :)
If you want to rush@30 for ranked games at least i can help you and make it less painful :p

Thanks I will. I'm level 13 at the moment. So rushing will still take a lot of time. But I'll add you when I get home! Always better to have decent teammates who aren't complete idiots. I know everyone was a beginner at some point but some people just don't want to learn and like to screw around with other's gaming experience.

A guy in one of my last games:

"Ye, 15 fps isn't really playable. I was just testing out my old computer"

... test it out in freaking bot game jesus christ. Ofcourse he ended up feeding like a boss.

Pjodor

Neo Member
cdyhybrid said:
Veigar or Amumu next?
It depens they are quite diffrent champions. Amumu for a tank/jungler and Veigar for ranged ap. I find both pretty funny but I recommend amumu, allthough he gets band alot in ranked.

hiryu

I just started playing this and quite enjoy it. I'm only summoner lvl 5 so far. I've only played against bots and have used Ashe and Mordekaiser so far. My name is FLYINGRHIN0 if anyone wants to add me.

2th

Banned
Blizzard said:
affffffffz

(does that even mean anything or are people just trolling?)

you have not been trolled properly till you see "Morde es #1 huehuehue" or "jajajajajajajajajaja you es noob"

seriously, it is sad that playing league has made me hate the Spanish and Portuguese languages as much as i do now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't know where you find these mythical brazilians. The only times I've ever heard "morde es #1" was when people were using it sardonically.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Four deaths, 43.5k damage tanked, 24 assists; Maokai is a pretty cool guy.

Halycon said:
I don't know where you find these mythical brazilians. The only times I've ever heard "morde es #1" was when people were using it sardonically.
I see them everywhere, but I play a lot between 5-9AM CST where they seem more prevalent. Sometimes they're pretty good, but not usually.

2th

Banned
Halycon said:

i see them all the time. it is why i barely play ranked anymore. in the 1400s i got paired with them all the damn time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If you played 10 ranked games, just press the profile button and you should see your ranked ELO.

There is a hidden unranked ELO, but well, its hidden.

2th

Banned
shintoki said:
Everyone who I thought was high elo here... turned out to be much lower >_>

the elo system is broken as all hell. most of the people that have high elo have gotten insanely lucky or carried. the way to do it is to dual queue with a hard carry and a support/jungler. that way you can gank hardcore and feed your carry kills.

i am only in the 1400s cause i just dont care anymore. i usually play with a few peopl in the 1900s and some in the 1600s. pretty respectable people to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom