• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

Just got swain, pretty fun

swain.png

First game with swain. It's not that I was doing good, it's cuz the other team was horrible.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
bluemax said:
Soooo:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=12338270#post12338270

New Teemo skin?

Man, all these screen shots of sub 100 CS games. What level are you guys? How short are these games?

I average like 200 CS a game easily right now.
It does depend on how long the game is. Some games I will forgo farming to just accelerate the end of the game. Focus on taking down the towers, or helping in some of the many team fights, causing the game to end at 25 minutes. Though that tends to be when I am not a character who needs a lot of farm too.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Teknopathetic said:
Why the fuck does Teemo get so many skins?
It's easy to design skins for small furry cute things?

"Karma need better looking skins, most of it is bad and riot should feels bad"

Karma needs to not be crap. I actually like her skins. And riot's clearly ran by Yordle Supremacists.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Teknopathetic said:

Karma needs to not be crap. I actually like her skins. And riot's clearly ran by Yordle Supremacists.
Well, they are going to make her leash far more useful. It will damage the target, and with Mantra will Silence them.

Achtius

Teknopathetic said:

Karma is better than you think :)

Boken

Banned
Achtius said:
Karma is better than you think :)
I somehow doubt that.

And Renekton doesn't need "significant" buffs. Oh lord.

I find it funny that Riot is hyped about a Teemo skin though. It's not very exciting...

Making her Leash useful is a step in the right direction. More Mantra charges would be a bigger step in the right direction. Or a significant drop in the recharge cooldown.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Boken said:
And Renekton doesn't need "significant" buffs. Oh lord.
Renekton use to be pretty brutal before they tuned him down, similar to Ire. Maybe upping his ratios a bit, but he doesn't need anything drastic to be done.

They really like pushing more skins on to characters with already 4 or 5 >_>

Grakl

Never doing Coop vs AI with a low level account ever again. Bahahaha

I literally ran from my nexus to the enemy nexus in 5 seconds with my trololo build (about 4000 movespeed, most fun thing ever) in the end due to my team. How do people have trouble against bots?

HWjQQ.png

Blizzard

Banned
Grakl said:
Never doing Coop vs AI with a low level account ever again. Bahahaha

I literally ran from my nexus to the enemy nexus in 5 seconds with my trololo build (about 4000 movespeed, most fun thing ever) in the end due to my team. How do people have trouble against bots?
I always have trouble against bots, but that's when I do me plus 9 bots, as opposed to a team of humans vs bots.

Also, I tried to click the notifier [!] in your screenshot but it didn't do anything. :(

Grakl

Blizzard said:
I always have trouble against bots, but that's when I do me plus 9 bots, as opposed to a team of humans vs bots.

Also, I tried to click the notifier [!] in your screenshot but it didn't do anything. :(

Hahaha, what a tease button.

Blizzard

Banned
lol124e5g.jpg

First time ever playing Singed. My one death could have maybe been avoided had I not charged into a tower and kept attacking since my teammates were getting mad at me running away. I got the tower and died.

By the end it took like...10 seconds for our entire team to kill Garen when we'd fight him? People were going for void staffs by the end but it was too late. I think we literally lost all our outer towers, had no real sense of where to push, and I thought it was getting to be an hour of continued pain and loss, but then we pushed up the middle at the end and were only opposed by Garen, who survived as the nexus blew up. :p

Azar

Friend is convinced the big release is the addition of replays. I hope he's wrong, cause I can't think of an addition I'll care about less.

red13th

I hope the exclusive Jarvan IV skin sucks because Jarvan is my wife.
I'd buy a legendary Shirtless Jarvan skin btw, you hear me Riot.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
To continue on the discussion of random pubs and leaving it up to luck. Smirk all you want

10mrgua.jpg

All of those were random pubs, last 6 games with a character I'm familiar with.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I just realized how ugly Lux's official art is.

(Nearly all of those are first win of the day games o_O)

Oh Master Yi, why are you so keen
I'm not keen I'm farming gold for my bloodrazors lol
Oh Master Yi, can't you see our team being slain
No I can't, I'm too busy backdooring this laaane

I watch too much Adventure Time.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Halycon said:
I just realized how ugly Lux's official art is.

(Nearly all of those are first win of the day games o_O)
Been giving HoN a try, so I've been switching between the two. Only reason why I've been playing Lux. I want the IP :p

Achtius

Just had the most intense game ever. The battle were 70 minutes long. Every non-nexus turrets were broken and the inhibitor were exposed. After a long back and forth, we finally die since we didn't have a carry. Both team have less then desired character (Wukong for us and Eve for theirs), but we just couldn't compete against yi and his annoying backdoor ability.

funfunfun.png

Ferga

Achtius said:
Just had the most intense game ever. The battle were 70 minutes long. Every non-nexus turrets were broken and the inhibitor were exposed. After a long back and forth, we finally die since we didn't have a carry. Both team have less then desired character (Wukong for us and Eve for theirs), but we just couldn't compete against yi and his annoying backdoor ability.

funfunfun.png

Don't diss wukong. I play a mean and very threatening wukong.

red13th

Oh look, Skarner has a shield on demand and Trinity Force is great on him. I've never seen THAT before :)
BTW his shield increases movement speed like Rumble's, cool.
I really feel Riot should loosen up their champion release schedule since all they seem able to put out are generic, uninspired tanky Trinity Force champions at 6300 IP. Maybe more time between releases will allow them to create more interesting concepts.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Blizzard said:
First time ever playing Singed. My one death could have maybe been avoided had I not charged into a tower and kept attacking since my teammates were getting mad at me running away. I got the tower and died.

By the end it took like...10 seconds for our entire team to kill Garen when we'd fight him? People were going for void staffs by the end but it was too late. I think we literally lost all our outer towers, had no real sense of where to push, and I thought it was getting to be an hour of continued pain and loss, but then we pushed up the middle at the end and were only opposed by Garen, who survived as the nexus blew up. :p

Singed is easily one of the best tanks to have in ranked since he is rarely banned. Just had this for a first win bonus with him and mean cho tanking and doing heavy cc as shown below. Slugging it out is always good as long as you don't lose an inhibitor only then do things get dicey for a team.

ssown00181.jpg

As for that game most of this team just warded and kept killing all the scattering types which was everyone. The other team tried ganking heavy we responded in kind. Having singed poison made everyone die and when I got my sotd jax carrying was ended promptly. Aoe and CC like crazy this was over the moment they made bad pushes or ganks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom