• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackface

Banned
Ultimoo said:
turtles is a friend, not a gaffer. she was kinda angry that you kept dying bottom though, lol.

I figured, even though I only died 2 times bot and so did she (giving up FB). I guess it's easy to blame people you don't know though. They were an organized bot, no need to get mad over it.

Neki

Blackface said:
I figured, even though I only died 2 times bot and so did she (giving up FB). I guess it's easy to blame people you don't know though. They were an organized bot, no need to get mad over it.
she was also getting mad that you were stealing the farm. ;)

Blackface

Banned
tTFLG.jpg

gotta go back to my tanky jungle WW to raise my wins up again. So much easier to help carry with him since I can make up for the bad lanes.

vesp

I dont have a pass yet, but I live in seattle and normally go buy one on friday morning from a scalper and dick around for a bit. I'll grab all the codes I can if I do so.

2th

Banned
Ladyboy101 said:
finally won a match after 10 staight loses
garen is too strong
http://i56.tinypic.com/o0pgra.png

those are some of the most atrocious builds i have ever seen.

the fact that karthus got that much ap... his ult should have been doing like 1500 damage alone. so basically 3/4 of ashes life. and fighting in defile would be the most brutal thing you can do.

So today I played about 5 games and every single one of them I had no English speaking partners and they were all laggy as hell and sucked.

Is there a specific reason why this started happening?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Mister Wilhelm said:
So today I played about 5 games and every single one of them I had no English speaking partners and they were all laggy as hell and sucked.

Is there a specific reason why this started happening?
Maybe Riot thinks you are in South America for some odd reason? Where do you live?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Drkirby said:
Maybe Riot thinks you are in South America for some odd reason? Where do you live?
I don't get the impression that the American servers group people together based on location.

Drkirby said:

Chicago.

Also, everyone I know told me Dr. Mundo was useless, complete ass, etc.

Why do people feel this way? I highly enjoy his style.

lolmundogame.png

FlightOfHeaven said:
I'm a scrub, but I find Mundo terrifying. You can't kill the fucker.

There was a point where Rand and Skarner were 50% and I was 100%. They tried to gank me but I just popped my ulti and threw cleavers and killed them both with 5% HP left.

Like a boss.

dimb

Mister Wilhelm said:
There was a point where Rand and Skarner were 50% and I was 100%. They tried to gank me but I just popped my ulti and threw cleavers and killed them both with 5% HP left.

Like a boss.
No wonder they couldn't kill you.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ultimoo said:
ignite > mundo
Yep, but you are screwed if no one has it. Though you can still grab an Executioner's Calling.

I wish in the last 10 seconds before the game started, you got to see the enemy picks and could change spells. Like I don't care who I have, if I know the other team has Jarven, I want a god damn flash.

Neki

Drkirby said:
Yep, but you are screwed if no one has it. Though you can still grab an Executioner's Calling.

I wish in the last 10 seconds before the game started, you got to see the enemy picks and could change spells. Like I don't care who I have, if I know the other team has Jarven, I want a god damn flash.

you should always be running flash regardless. it's only useless on some heroes, on everyone else, it's a must. amirite?

right.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
No, I refuse to run flash on my Tanks. My Tanks need to run really fast, not move over 10 feet. And I like Teleport, I am allowed to have preferences!

Neki

Drkirby said:
No, I refuse to run flash on my Tanks. My Tanks need to run really fast, not move over 10 feet. And I like Teleport, I am allowed to have preferences!
you are allowed to have preferences, they're just bad preferences.

almost all tanks need flash to help initiate, or to initiate better.

dimb

Drkirby said:
Nothing is faster than jumping over terrain.

2th

Banned
Ultimoo said:
you should always be running flash regardless. it's only useless on some heroes, on everyone else, it's a must. amirite?

right.

no you arent right... flash is for scrubs that need a get out of fail free card. or for certain champs that need it for initiation like annie for stun tibbers or galio for his ult or ali for his combo.

Neki

2th said:
no you arent right... flash is for scrubs that need a get out of fail free card. or for certain champs that need it for initiation like annie for stun tibbers or galio for his ult or ali for his combo.
didn't know competitive league players were scrubs, they run flash too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really think it depends on the character. For your Supports and Tanks, it is situational. Both Taric and Singed I much rather have Ghost on, while someone like Soraka needs flash to get out of tight spots (Can't heal if you are dead). Shen I also like running with ghost. See the carry getting into a bad spot, your a bit far away, ghost, run, and then taunt the enemy off. Flash can only help initiate if fairly close, Ghost can help cover ground faster when farther away. Flash is better for escape, but tanks usually don't need to be escaping.

Carries and Bruisers almost always can use flash though.

Blizzard

Banned
I think it would be more interesting if flash was nerfed so everyone didn't use it in high level play. Or else if they made it so everyone in the game had it all the time so it wasn't an option, but eh.

Blackface

Banned
QisTopTier said:
Wait, people are saying skarner isnt strong? My friend has been flat out destroying people with him.

Skarner is incredibly strong, and his ult is a big reason. You also can't escape from him.

People also said Wukong isn't strong. I think he is the most balance champion they have put in the game. He needs a bit more damage and will be fantastic.

I noticed it goes in waves in LOL. There are champions that are great that don't get much play in high ELO. So people watch streams and never pick them. Before Europe started owning with TF, almost nobody in NA used him. Same with older gragas. Do we all remember when nobody would touch Allistar with a 10 foot pole?

Master Yi is the same way. Saint Vicious rapes with Yi. Yi, if farmed is more OP then farmed Tyrnadmere. You will see a lot more people playing Yi at high ELO in the next month or so.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how long till people realize how powerful Kennen is. Or, is there something I have been missing to take him down?

Blizzard

Banned
Drkirby said:
I wonder how long till people realize how powerful Kennen is. Or, is there something I have been missing to take him down?
I thought it was a her, and he/she/it got buffed in the last patch. I thought it was strong even before, so I'm not disagreeing with you.

Ferga

Blackface said:
Skarner is incredibly strong, and his ult is a big reason. You also can't escape from him.

People also said Wukong isn't strong. I think he is the most balance champion they have put in the game. He needs a bit more damage and will be fantastic.

I noticed it goes in waves in LOL. There are champions that are great that don't get much play in high ELO. So people watch streams and never pick them. Before Europe started owning with TF, almost nobody in NA used him. Same with older gragas. Do we all remember when nobody would touch Allistar with a 10 foot pole?

Master Yi is the same way. Saint Vicious rapes with Yi. Yi, if farmed is more OP then farmed Tyrnadmere. You will see a lot more people playing Yi at high ELO in the next month or so.

I liked alistar before the remake.... :(

I hate him now

Kozak

Banned
Flash > Ghost

Think about it..The terrain that you run with Ghost on is mostly covered by the distance of flash.

Flash can be a game changer too. I've seen 1v1 fights where someone would be losing, flash into a bush, be chased and win the fight cause they get to make the first move.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Drkirby said:
This is so wrong, so so wrong. Being able to Flash into the enemy and initiate is so much better than being able to run fast.

vesp

Posting on phone to apologize for my comcast crapping out. Cycling modem and trying to get back on but no luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom