• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Dubbedinenglish said:
Thinking of picking up a ranged caster, how is Swain?
His ultimate is kinda broke right now (easily countered by ignite). Riot has acknowledge the problem but don't want to change him. They say the problem is ignite...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tentative Dominion Tier list, just to organize my thoughts. Feel free to contribute/debate/call me crazy.

S
haco
Tier:
Akali, Ezreal, Kog'Maw, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Jax, Rammus, Shaco

A Tier:
Alistar, Amumu, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Corki, Gankplank, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Karthus, Katarina, Kayle, Kennan, Leona, Maokai, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Nocturne, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Ryze, Singed, Sion, Swain, Talon, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Udyr, Urgot, Vayne, Warwick, Wukong, Xin Zhao,

B Tier:
Anivia, Annie, Brand, Cho Gath, Dr. Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Garen, Galio, Gragas, Janna, Jarven, Kassadin, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Master Yi, Morgana, Nidalee, Orianna, Renekton, Riven, Rumble, Soraka, Trundle, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Yorick, Zilean

C
arma
Tier:
Karma, Nasus, Nunu, Shen, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Taric, Veigar, Vlad

Update 1: Bumped up Ashe after seeing what she can do.
Update 2: Bumped up Olaf

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Legato.Reborn- said:
I was in the.... H.. HoN mumble channel the other day (by sheer accident) and man those GAFers are mean to each other.

They aren't being serious...

...except for PuppetYuber.

Haly

Legato.Reborn- said:
Kog is probably the most overpowered champion on dominion atm. Maybe even above Poppy.
That's why he's up there in S :3

Poppy's problem is that she can't siege a tower by herself, unless you're sure you can kill them before your ult runs out.

Wrekt

Just started playing Pantheon so ignore my likely terrible build.

Pantheon2.PNG

1-0 win. Goddamn

AcridMeat

Banned
But was it a comeback from being down 160-1?

*Strokes 160-3 comeback badge*

edit: I was thinking of getting Kog'Maw next, but curse that 1820RP skin that I want badly. :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Halycon said:
Poppy's problem is that she can't siege a tower by herself, unless you're sure you can kill them before your ult runs out.
You will. Poppy is S-tier material. Way more than Shaco or Lee Sin.

Scythian

So just got into LoL after getting frustrated with HoN, and IMHO I'm getting the hang of things; are there any GAF In-House games or something?

Blizzard

Banned
Scythian said:
So just got into LoL after getting frustrated with HoN, and IMHO I'm getting the hang of things; are there any GAF In-House games or something?
Sometimes, but it tears everyone apart. I still have deep wounds in my psyche from the last one I played (if I played one -- perhaps I'm merely imagining those wounds).

Ark

I'd love to do some in-house GAF matches on LoL, but most people in this thread are scared of us EU players so they hide away in the NA servers.

IsayFever

Ark said:
I'd love to do some in-house GAF matches on LoL, but most people in this thread are scared of us EU players so they hide away in the NA servers.

Or we like not having shit latency in our latency dependent games.

Haly

More like, EU players need NA players to lag to stand a chance.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
If only there was a way for Ameribros and Eurobros to play together without having to log into a different regional account. Oh well. I guess it is impossible.

Jazzy Network said:
NA would wreck EU so bad.

We would.

And by we I mean Legato, Uchip, Ultimoo, IsayFever, and Messarionovich.

Honorable mentions to Nutty Hatter, Wuxtry, xcloser, kiunch, and Teknopathetic, also known as GAF's B-Team.

FlightOfHeaven said:
We would.

Honorable mentions to Nutty Hatter, Wuxtry, xcloser, kiunch, and Teknopathetic, also known as GAF's B-Team.

I could beat you scrubs at any point. Except Legato, maybe. :D

IsayFever

So yeah, need more practice as solo Talon in top lane. So far I've beaten an Akali and Irellia, but lost to a Renekton. Must play harder I spose

Ark

Maleficence said:
I'm on EU West if anyone wants to add me. Same tag as here!

Yay! brofisticus.

I'm TheConcierge in-game, I can't get online right now. But I'll add you when I do get on :)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
FlightOfHeaven said:
We would.

Judging by the ones mentioned, I'm better than quite a few.

:O

Though, I've been completely off for some reason. I went on my first big losing streak in months.

shintoki said:
Judging by the ones mentioned, I'm better than quite a few.

:O

Though, I've been completely off for some reason. I went on my first big losing streak in months.

I never play with you, so I can't judge.

Scythian said:

Join the NeoGAF chat channel. There's usually a few people on.

They might be AFK, though....

Achtius

FutureZombie said:
Why do people hate playing mid? Most solo queue games it seems like people plead to have anyone else go mid. Doesn't make much sense to me.

maybe they duo-queued with a friend and wants to play with them? or maybe they think they are not good enough to mid yet.

also FIX the chat please

Haly

Ladyboy101 said:
OMFG, you work for roit or somethin? how you get so much IP
Play lots of Dominion and buy champions with RP. I am one of those people who spent $8000 on a "free" game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom