• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I claim I used to be okay at Annie, but the last like, 4-14 games I've played with her I'm just terrible. I wasn't mid and didn't know how to farm.

One tiny positive note despite the loss was that I learned Super Teemo's W flying move makes a tiny little horn sound. <3

Blizzard said:
I claim I used to be okay at Annie, but the last like, 4-14 games I've played with her I'm just terrible. I wasn't mid and didn't know how to farm.

One tiny positive note despite the loss was that I learned Super Teemo's W flying move makes a tiny little horn sound. <3

delete teemo

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Rayven said:
outpicked and outplayed
CLG has no thought to team comp, so not sure about outpicked. They just chose the champs they play all the time in solo.

Rayven

aka surume
Dance In My Blood said:
CLG has no thought to team comp, so not sure about outpicked. They just chose the champs they play all the time in solo.
prolly right, not banning zil was a mistake though. also, i spoke too soon, game might turn around.

Boken

Banned
Zilean+GP is so incredibly weak late game. CLG were never far ahead enough to win it earlier either - all them lost dragons. I really expected CLG to win, Sypher seemed so weak against Fnatic :O

Also, 1mil+ viewers, good work!
EDIT: I wish.

dimb

Boken said:
Zilean+GP is so incredibly weak late game.
And with a disrupt tank like Cho they just had really poor damage output. GP would be fine if he was built to DPS, but instead it was a Atmogs/tanky build. Their team comp picks are terrible (I think HotShot is in charge of this). Even Vayne was a bad choice, with only Cho really in the fray she has to get in way too close, where she's an easy target to burn down. Once Vayne was out CLG was just doing at zero damage, and Sypher's smart team comp/ignite Trist/item builds pretty much neutralized the armor/MR/regen of Cho and GP.

dimb

Cait has to be one of the most overrated champions in the game. Would love to see more variety on the AD carry front.

Jangocube said:
Just went 18-1 with Fiddle. Never again shall I have a game that great. It's all downhill from here on out.

you peaked too early

uua6Ptg4Q.gif

bjaelke

Very nice play by Janna. So many assists and big plays.
Dance In My Blood said:
Cait has to be one of the most overrated champions in the game. Would love to see more variety on the AD carry front.
I agree to some extend. She has the best lane presence. After that she falls a bit short compared to other AD carries.

dimb

bjaelke said:
I agree to some extend. She has the best lane presence. After that she falls a bit short compared to other AD carries.
Kind of the point of an AD carry though. She's not bad, I just don't get why the pro scene holds her in such high regard.

Dance In My Blood said:

She has a great early game, though, but kinda tapers off.

Seems the FOTM right now is Cait/Kog or Vayne if both are banned. For variety's sake, I'd like to see an Ez or MF.

red13th

PsychoSoldier said:
Thankfully Twitch TV is holding up well today.

100k at a time is pretty impressive, too.

It's better than Thursday and Friday, I had to watch it at like 360 to not get lag.

Dreamhack had 180k at one point I recall.

bjaelke said:
Ezreal made a lot of appearances at IPL and IEM China. MF on the other hand is almost never used.

Yeah, I saw a few Ez players.

I just am growing bored of only seeing Cait/Kog - anything to liven up the ad carry role would be welcome.

Why isn't MF used at all? Is she not viable at tourney level?

dimb

Nyph and Wickd are playing pretty poorly. SK is getting destroyed in both these games. Wickd's builds are really bad. Phage before Sheen on Yorick? Like for real? Should have a Spirit Visage before anything from a Triforce anyways.

dimb

Cass is probably overpicked/overbanned on the comp scene right now. She's banned or picked almost every game, but she's lost in more than half of those she's played in.

John

Anyone have tips for early-game mana as Sona? Build order is Tear/Philosopher's Stone/Boots, start with a Meki and two mana potions and I'm still having mana problems during lane phase. I don't want to run clarity since it'd be redundant 20 minutes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom