• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ultimoo said:
come into thread and see haly going uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

typical haly.
You wanted to say "haly gonna uguu".

I know it, I can feel it.

That's not a dragon. That's a bat lizard suffering from anorexia. Disappoint, I guess I'll buy Graves.

Flare

Dunno what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. Ah well, her passive certainly looks to be one of the more good ones. Her abilities look fun to use too. Guess I'll wait for the other skins first.

Haly

Tell Phreak to finish stomping Riot employees so we can see how overpowered she is.

In motion.

Blizzard

Banned
Archie said:
I bet she does tons of damage.
I already pointed out her Q appears to be a double parley (but I don't know if it can crit). If Graves has really been overpowered since he came out and gets nerfed just as Shyvana comes out, do you think they'll repeat the cycle for 2-3 weeks until the next champion? =P

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think she sounds really cool. Extremely good initiate on the ultimate. Interested to see more information, because there's a lot going on there.

Haly

Her ultimate is going to result in so many ganking fuck ups in the first few days.

*ult into team*
*pushes them out of range of your allies*
*get focused down*

red13th

Shivanna looks terrible.
I don't mind it very much, Graves being a pile of hot sexy bearded manly muscle means Riot gets free pass with ugly champs (or girls) for a while but wow... she looks bad.
And the dragon form. WTF is that shit LOL.

ElectraStar

On to matter more important than Shyvana the Half-Pokemon...

IsayFever said:
I'm waiting for a Demacian Pool Party skin pack.

Lifeguard Galio, Bikini Lux, Speedo Jarvan, Swimsuit Garen
Lux, really? Of all the babe-a-licious characters you think of Lux in a bikini?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
ElectraStar said:
On to matter more important than Shyvana the Half-Pokemon...

Lux, really? Of all the babe-a-licious characters you think of Lux in a bikini?
Well its a Demacia pack, Its either Lux or Poppy.

inky

Bikini Poppy sounds enticing...

Dance In My Blood said:
She's like, as big as the wraith camp in the picture.

I think the issue more aesthetics than overall proportions. Medieval-inspired dragons are usually four legged and they seem more physically powerful. Usually, 2 legged dragons are considered wyverns, which ok, are also dragons but of another more agile kind. I guess I was expecting more of a drastic jump from human to dragon.

I haven't read the lore (and I don't really care for it) but I guess she is only half-dragon, so. Yes, not as epic as I though it could be.

BJK

FutureZombie said:
This week's free rotation is sweeeeeeeeeeet. Finally get to try Tryndamere, Jax, and Graves.

Great rotation, until you realize that Jax, Trynd, Singed and Graves will be in every pick-up game you see.

Swig_

This is proof of what happens when we let KFC use chemicals to genetically alter chickens. Where is Pam Anderson when you need her?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Blizzard said:
I already pointed out her Q appears to be a double parley (but I don't know if it can crit). If Graves has really been overpowered since he came out and gets nerfed just as Shyvana comes out, do you think they'll repeat the cycle for 2-3 weeks until the next champion? =P

It sort of seems that's how they are gonna roll. OP when you launch. Move into nerf. Then boom new champ. Only saving grace is the new champs are the max IP unless you spend real cash. So you don't see AS many OP new characters being played as maybe it could be.

Jenga

Banned
Brettison said:
It sort of seems that's how they are gonna roll. OP when you launch. Move into nerf. Then boom new champ. Only saving grace is the new champs are the max IP unless you spend real cash. So you don't see AS many OP new characters being played as maybe it could be.
but what about when they release really UP champs

on an unrelated note, plz buff jarvan mana costs riot

Blizzard

Banned
Jenga said:
but what about when they release really UP champs
Maybe I'm forgetting some, but what underpowered champs have they released lately? Skarner and Riven, sure, but I -thought- Leona was an average-to-good champion. Or maybe she got buffed when I wasn't paying attention.

Haly

We need one more for not very tryhard SR.

But still kind of tryhard because it's a team of 5.

Mspudding is here, come sanjay at her.

Achtius

Sona_OP.png

Die twice at the end when everyone goes OMG SONA KILL HER FIRST.

Seriously, everyone spammed skills on me and shit XD.

also, lol @ lanedyr, me and sion were able to completely shut him and singed down.

Jenga

Banned
Ultimoo said:
more like buff his ultimate.
more like make it so i'm not constantly out of mana unless i still keep philo stone 24/7 entire game unless i use mana regen runes

anyways, goin on to patches...

nice to see Riot is being careful on nerfing Graves. A nice nerf to passive, and small tinkering with Q are very good

glad to see AP shaco slammed

glad to see cait toned down

glad to see talon mana game toned down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom