• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
There is definitely a heavy amount of QQing going on over at the official RIOT/LOL Forums with the flash nerf. It's like the apocalypse for some people with the flash nerf.

Wrekt said:
Well Skarner is really fun but it's like playing a support. I finish every game like 2/4/20.

Lol, you need lessons from IsayFever. All I heard all game was

TRIPLE KILL
Your ally (Skarner) has been slain

TRIPLE KILL

TRIPLE KILL

TRIPLE KILL

Why didn't they make it so that you can't Flash once you've been hit? Seems obvious to me.

Wrekt

SouthernDragon said:
Lol, you need lessons from IsayFever. All I heard all game was

TRIPLE KILL

TRIPLE KILL

TRIPLE KILL

TRIPLE KILL

Why didn't they make it so that you can't Flash once you've been hit? Seems obvious to me.

Just finished a 24 minute win where I was 5/2/5. I'm getting there.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
So easy to steal kills on Skarner with all the ability spam and high attack speed.

Jenga

Banned
Brettison said:
There is definitely a heavy amount of QQing going on over at the official RIOT/LOL Forums with the flash nerf. It's like the apocalypse for some people with the flash nerf.
i'm happy

the exemplar of DEMACIA just got more viable

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Brettison said:

Flash isn't OP at all! I use it EVERY SINGLE GAME, I'd know! YOU NEED IT! WHY WOULD YOU NERF IT! NOT OP!

AP Sion, though. He's OP as shit. What with his two attacks, one that goes away if you hit him.

Jenga

Banned
Archaix said:
Flash isn't OP at all! I use it EVERY SINGLE GAME, I'd know! YOU NEED IT! WHY WOULD YOU NERF IT! NOT OP!

AP Sion, though. He's OP as shit. What with his two attacks, one that goes away if you hit him.
be annie

oh what's that you want to stun me

fuck you here stun

boom shield

*farm* *farm*

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I said it a few weeks back. Rise of the Tryand and Nasus. Cleanse is far more effective on these two than flash, while gimping many range. Gonna be a nightmare rebalancing a lot of the game.

Clair nerfs are good though. Too much of a free scout on too small of a cooldown. Increase its time by 30 seconds and reduce its range, where it has to be more on top of where.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
If one team have either Try or Nasus, and the game last more than 35 min, the team with Try or Nasus always win. A team fight doesn't last for more than 10 seconds, Tryn ability to tank the whole team for 5 seconds, or decimate your team if you don't focus him is too much for end game.

What the hell can you do to counter him after the patch -.- 5 Hourglass just for his ult?

Blizzard

Banned
kiunchbb said:
If one team have either Try or Nasus, and the game last more than 35 min, the team with Try or Nasus always win. A team fight doesn't last for more than 10 seconds, Tryn ability to tank the whole team for 5 seconds, or decimate your team if you don't focus him is too much for end game.

What the hell can you do to counter him after the patch -.- 5 Hourglass just for his ult?
Two stuns, or two exhausts, or two ignites, or any combination of the above should work if you wait for him to use cleanse on the first one, right?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Blizzard said:
Two stuns, or two exhausts, or two ignites, or any combination of the above should work if you wait for him to use cleanse on the first one, right?

It is not 5 vs 1 =/ There are still other 4 guys you have to worry about. Beside, if both side are equally geared, no champion should require this much resources to counter.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
shintoki said:
Cass vs Brand, Who should win?
Cass. In a head to head fight, Brand blows his load and has to wait for his stuff to cooldown, this is assuming he lands all 3 skills. Cass, on the other hand, just needs to land one of her poisons (1 of which has a very short cooldown), then she can Twin Fang all day.

Brand's ult is useless without creeps around and even then it comes down to luck. If Cass is smart, she can bait Brand into a fight, poison him, ult, and then just keep spamming Twin Fang while Brand sits there, unable to do anything.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Halycon said:
Cass. In a head to head fight, Brand blows his load and has to wait for his stuff to cooldown, this is assuming he lands all 3 skills. Cass, on the other hand, just needs to land one of her poisons (1 of which has a very short cooldown), then she can Twin Fang all day.

Brand's ult is useless without creeps around and even then it comes down to luck. If Cass is smart, she can bait Brand into a fight, poison him, ult, and then just keep spamming Twin Fang while Brand sits there, unable to do anything.
Well he could stun and walk away.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Halycon said:

Coolness, so my Brand isn't that bad then. I felt bad for only tying a Cass the other day, felt like I should have rocked her( one kill on each and I did out farm her). But she kept Urgot combo on me to zone me out every now and then.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dance In My Blood said:
Well he could stun and walk away.
His stun is harder to land than Cass' stuff, and she has many opportunities to reapply her poison, whereas Brand gets one shot at a stun every 6-7 seconds.

Oh, and you can dodge the stun with Flash easier than you can dodge Cass' ult, unless you have godly reflexes combined with supernatural foresight.

Jenga

Banned
FutureZombie said:
I think it's fair to QQ about the flash nerf. Someone tell me why you would play a mage after this nerf.
abloo abloo abloo

now i can't escape scott free for bad positioning

now I'll actually have to play smart

abloo abloo abloo

Blizzard

Banned
kiunchbb said:
It is not 5 vs 1 =/ There are still other 4 guys you have to worry about. Beside, if both side are equally geared, no champion should require this much resources to counter.
Are you suggesting that there are no other champions who need a coordinated effort from two people to effectively kill? I feel like going 2v1 can be very helpful for killing some chapmions.

AcridMeat

Banned
Welp, I had the best streak of my LoL career. Proud because it involved a lot of different champions as well as some I barely play and completely new to (Galio). 10 wins heck yeah!
ZKqv5.jpg

JLFdo.jpg

Okay so GP were a lot of those, he's is too fun. I think I'll go back to Graves.

Jenga said:
abloo abloo abloo

now i can't escape scott free for bad positioning

now I'll actually have to play smart

abloo abloo abloo

More like every melee character has a gap closer and now the only way to escape from that has been nerfed. Again, tell me- why would you play a mage after this nerf? If your team needs AP, just play Sion or Akali. Mages are now a liability.

Blizzard

Banned
AcridMeat said:
Welp, I had the best streak of my LoL career. Proud because it involved a lot of different champions as well as some I barely play and completely new to (Galio). 10 wins heck yeah!

Okay so GP were a lot of those, he's is too fun. I think I'll go back to Graves.
I just had my 7-10 win streak, so I lost two in a row tonight. We'll see if it ends up being an opposite streak to make up for it. *edit* Solo queue jungle warwick win, the fates have spared me.

AcridMeat

Banned
Blizzard said:
I just had my 7-10 win streak, so I lost two in a row tonight. We'll see if it ends up being an opposite streak to make up for it.

I was on a 6 game losing streak before it, so it's possible.

Lord Phol

Sounds like a nice patch, "Surge" will be interesting to see in action.
The Flash nerf is especially good, now perhaps there won't be 10 of those in EVERY game.
It's like the Phoenix nerf in MvC3 Ultimate, it will make people actually use the other things available to them instead of relying on something really safe.

Wrekt

What is with Draft mode and people leaving during champ selection? It's not like their favorite even gets banned. They just leave as soon as the screen comes up.

KJTB

FutureZombie said:
I think it's fair to QQ about the flash nerf. Someone tell me why you would play a mage after this nerf.

Because they're still really good? Now you just can't carelessly over extend and get a jail out of free card because you put yourself in a bad position

Juravsky

FutureZombie said:
More like every melee character has a gap closer and now the only way to escape from that has been nerfed. Again, tell me- why would you play a mage after this nerf? If your team needs AP, just play Sion or Akali. Mages are now a liability.

Soooo... the melee just runs Flash as well to close the gap. I'm glad Flash is going to be nerfed and I mostly play with AP/tank

Blizzard

Banned
Rayven, if you try to view profiles after joining a lobby, it seems to screw the client up. Parts of the user interface start disappearing and things don't respond.

Just tried jungling for the first time. I used Amumu and it went smoothly. It was only against bots, but at least now I have some familiarity with the process. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom