• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

Welcome to Elo HELL
EloHELL.png

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Sigh, Looks like my normal Elo got knocked up again. Got into another game with a bunch of Gold/Plat players and I did pretty well(Bottom and top won their lanes very cleanly). Problem was their jungle was amazing and ours was decent, with a kind of fail center. Both of course who had to be leaders and berate everyone. Honestly it was a good game outside those two.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Need a tryhardGAF.

Legato
2th
Uchip
Shintoki
????

Blizzard

Banned
GAFfers gonna lane (they surrendered before the laning phase was over). GG, though it took forever to get started. Thanks to the spectators who joined to replace the slow/quitting people. :)

teemo2fxux2.png

Blizzard

Banned
There's no need for denial because bot was a tit-for-tat
I got outfarmed by 5 people in terms of minions, and I totally screwed up one time when I was supposed to run in and ignite soraka. I was raging at myself trying to manipulate the free camera on purple team bottom lane half the time but I finally recovered. =P

IsayFever

So is my role moving forward going to be solo top/ad carry in the gaf teams or what? I need something to focus on in solo queue :(

Hero

Dodge confirmed to be removed from the game. Refunds will be issued for all dodge runes bought by summoners so that's good at least. Guess I'll be buying Armor runes instead.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
if anyone is thinking of starting another gaf team id love to join :D, can play pretty much anything

nukemonkey on na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom