• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
This is how you play Sona:
QWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQRQWEQWEQWEQEQWEQWEQW

Outside of having somewhat of a resemble of map awareness. Sona is about as easy as you can go.

Well, she became harder after they took locket out since you couldn't spam everything constantly!

Busy day Rayven? Well I DON'T CARE GET ON WE HAVE GAMES TO PLAY

Also since you guys grabbed Nome and he's also a gaffer we need to get him on some games too

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Outside of having somewhat of a resemble of map awareness. Sona is about as easy as you can go.

Well, she became harder after they took locket out since you couldn't spam everything constantly!
I think Udyr might be easier, since he's a tanky dps whereas Sona is, at least, squishy.

They're both QWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQ heroes though.

Haly

I admit I was trolling both times, AD Shaco first, then AD Yi against Rammus and Maokai.

Ferga

well got trolled by a 4 man premade team because i chose ahri.

Their picks were jungle eve, jungle twitch, jungle lux and a shaco who died at dragon at level 1

<3 release days!

Damn laundry, coulda played with GAF :(

Uchip

Banned
well got trolled by a 4 man premade team because i chose ahri.

Their picks were jungle eve, jungle twitch, jungle lux and a shaco who died at dragon at level 1

<3 release days!

Damn laundry, coulda played with GAF :(

well
we got trolled BY an ahri :|
its a lose-lose situation

bjaelke

Ahri looks promising. Using the last charge of her ulti to dash over walls gives her extra poke/troll potential. Just my kind of champion. And as many of you pointed out already, she's indeed a foxy lady!
Waifu material 100%

I'll hold off on purchasing her until I get to 20k IP, though. I blew 12.6k on MF and Yorick last time...

I still contend that my Yorick was nearing completion. :(

You need runes for her? I reckon you can try her for free on the PBE. At least that worked for bear and fish.

Uchip

Banned
Ahri looks promising. Using the last charge of her ulti to dash over walls gives her extra poke/troll potential. Just my kind of champion. And as many of you pointed out already, she's indeed a foxy lady!

You need runes for her? I reckon you can try her for free on the PBE. At least that worked for bear and fish.

i went 17-8 in dominion 2nd attempt
still not enough to beat a team with jax, shaco and poppy with a damn soraka in the back

Ferrio

Banned
Jungle Vayne is best vayne

R4oZz.jpg

I apologize about my performance in Dominion. I have never, ever been countered so thoroughly as Sivir. I'm used to being the carry...

That said, made up for it with Garen in SR!

Uchip

Banned
I apologize about my performance in Dominion. I have never, ever been countered so thoroughly as Sivir. I'm used to being the carry...

That said, made up for it with Garen in SR!

I dont mind lol
id rather lose horribly than play with people like that pantheon

What build were you running on her? I just started tear on her, but that was on SR.

you know...i actually cant remember
I think I got the big rod then rylais because shes squish
the rest is a blur

Haly

iijGP3l9Ffmve.png

As long as I was defending on a tower, I could basically solo two people.

Boken

Banned
So, what do you guys think of Ahri? Seems like a mix between Akali and Irelia => REAL TERROR! :O

From watching my friend play her:
-decent sustain in lane (mana costs on the low side, 35% vamp every 4 spells)
-decent poke with 880 range Q and 800 range W.
-dont listen to phreak, dont max E 2nd.
-pretty good poke pre-team fight and during team fights
-true damage is sexy
-rylais is great on her

Her ratios may seem on the low side, but having scaling spammable true damage probably makes up for that.

Ferga

I'm starting to doubt ROA on Ahri... ROA + Rylai make her pretty damn tanky but i don't know

any opinions? Should i build her as a complete burst mage with rylai as my only tanky item?

Uchip

Banned
From watching my friend play her:
-decent sustain in lane (mana costs on the low side, 35% vamp every 4 spells)
-decent poke with 880 range Q and 800 range W.
-dont listen to phreak, dont max E 2nd.
-pretty good poke pre-team fight and during team fights
-true damage is sexy
-rylais is great on her

Her ratios may seem on the low side, but having scaling spammable true damage probably makes up for that.

wZVgW.jpg

third times a charm i guess
KUW3H.jpg

fourth game ended before i could get anything :)

Nopren

I've only played against bots, but would like to try and get into the versus side of things. I'm still learning though, so is there a scrub league of some kind on GAF where there would be patience for screw-ups?

ButtPlugBaronen on LoL, by the way.

bjaelke

Items updated on PBE:
Two item changes are now available to test around with on Summoner's Rift:

Ionic Spark
Now purchasable on Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline
Chain lightning proc increased to 120 from 100.

Ninja Tabi
+30 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: Reduces incoming basic attack damage by 10%
UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2

Blizzard

Banned
Items updated on PBE:
Hang on, didn't the leaked item info have the ninja tabi armor upgraded to 45? And now it's 30 and reduces attack damage? I thought armor was builtin basic attack damage reduction, but I guess this 10% is something that armor penetration can't reduce. I dunno, some math experts will have to figure it out, but I'm not convinced that's great yet.

Don't do this unless your name is Neki.
You know, tear seems like a nice item (especially on Ryze early), but I guess I witnessed what happens first hand when I went Annie mid against Brand. I'm hoping it was after first blood, but I died early due to being stupid, and he kept on building his tear as one of his very early items, while I built doran's ring, sorc shoes, and so forth. I think I ended up killing him 2-3 times after that. If he had focused on more damage I might have been in bigger trouble.

Boken

Banned
Hang on, didn't the leaked item info have the ninja tabi armor upgraded to 45? And now it's 30 and reduces attack damage? I thought armor was builtin basic attack damage reduction, but I guess this 10% is something that armor penetration can't reduce. I dunno, some math experts will have to figure it out, but I'm not convinced that's great yet.

You know, tear seems like a nice item (especially on Ryze early), but I guess I witnessed what happens first hand when I went Annie mid against Brand. I'm hoping it was after first blood, but I died early due to being stupid, and he kept on building his tear as one of his very early items, while I built doran's ring, sorc shoes, and so forth. I think I ended up killing him 2-3 times after that. If he had focused on more damage I might have been in bigger trouble.

It's exactly the same as dodge without the RNG?

bjaelke

It was nerfed to 30 armor straight away. The 10% reduction is new and is calculated after armor resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom