• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

new visuals look great but I still wish you could zoom out further.

I went ahead and bought Miss Fortune, I really like how she plays, it's also nice that she seems pretty middle of the pack. It's nice to have a launching champ that isn't under or overpowered.

Meteorain

I'm digging the graphics change. Looks cool, and I don't think I'll be too confused by it.

Also good news, I have stopped super-feeding as Shaco! This guy really is made of glass though lol

nickrempe

Neo Member
If anyone wants to add me, I am interested in playing with complete groups (5v5) rather than me and a buddy on 3v3. Either way "Rempresent" is the name and playing Nunu is my game.

caromelo

File this under the large file of long "Long Games"

p8kPi.png

Odrion

Banned
I don't think Morde really needs a buff, as he's pretty effective as it is.

Jax needs one desperately, he pretty much stinks nowadays.

What's going on with the IP boost thing? I got like 360 IP for a win today.

Jax needs a buff badly. Mordekaiser is great if you grab Rylai's, Force of Nature, then stack Sunfires. Teemo doesn't really need a buff, but a slight one wouldn't be horrible. Eve definitely needs to be viable in high level games, she's just rendered useless by any detectors.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
thestopsign said:
What's going on with the IP boost thing? I got like 360 IP for a win today.

Jax needs a buff badly. Mordekaiser is great if you grab Rylai's, Force of Nature, then stack Sunfires. Teemo doesn't really need a buff, but a slight one wouldn't be horrible. Eve definitely needs to be viable in high level games, she's just rendered useless by any detectors.

Four win IP boost to compensate for server downtime this week.

Alex

I wish they'd put in another support hero along the lines of Soraka and Taric. I'd really be happy to see support become more than a rare, often banned niche.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Alex said:
I wish they'd put in another support hero along the lines of Soraka and Taric. I'd really be happy to see support become more than a rare, often banned niche.
What is this banned shit all about?

Alex

You go through a banning phase in pre-game for ranked matches. Soraka was often banned before she was nerfed into the floor boards. Now Taric is often banned.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I love playing as anumu... when the other team doesn't have one either. :lol

Just pissed the hell out of another team. Oh let's have the DPS go another way while chasing the survivors. *Wiggles around cutely while in a bush waiting*. Bandage throw into their 3 big DPS guys, AE wrap. Laugh as they are all down to half by the time the Stun goes away.

fastest game I've ever played:

http://twitpic.com/2n87t2

Story:

Whole team ganked mid at the start, thinking Anivia was too squishy, yet Anivia held on and triple killed the team.

Even when most of the team died, they kept fighting at mid, so top and bottom just leveled up.

Meteorain

Just had a long-ass game that was pretty close. It was pretty much a 4v5 since our TF was lagging out and ended up just standing around a lot. However at the end, with me just lolling through them along with Miss Fortune we pulled ahead and won.

2450xuf.jpg

I'm slightly suicidal with Olaf, so I'm racking up a lot of deaths :(

Alex said:

Zilean my friend, Zilean.

Revives + speeding up allies + slowing down enemies is pretty huge.

Kayle too is good support with an invuln ult and healing.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I love late game Zilean. When you find a hero all alone in the jungle and you can kite him for like 5 minutes. When his teammates show up you just zoom away, or maybe your team shows up first and rapes them.

Once I caught a Cho outside his base. I basically ran circle in front of him drawing him away from the base, and when he gave up to go back I went in and started slowing him repeatedly.

Alex

If you're new to this game or whatever, let me rock you some advice and also go off on another tangent, because it makes me feel better. Especially for something I see endlessly in random queues.

It is super cool if you dont have a great laning phase. It happens, bad match ups, any number of issues, but you need to relax, focus on last hitting and harassment outside of a handful of champions. Tower hug if you need to tower hug. Even the best champs need to depending on pairing.

I just see folks non-stop trying to overextend, die and get frustrated, back to back to back and most importantly; feeding the enemy carries and nukers, etc right off the bat. Early game feeding sucks, don't do it, don't blame other people for your doing it. You are not a one man army.

I've seriously lost so many games due to this stuff lately. I'd like to at least make it to a comfortable mid game once in awhile. Of course, my type of duo queueing and the iffy matchmaking isn't helping. I love getting stuck with 15s and 16s against 3-4 30's.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is it just me or have the servers become less reliable since Riot said they'd make server performance their next priority?

Meteorain

LonelyIsland said:
unfortunately he got banned for "intentional trolling" :(

Heh, unfortunate to hear but understandable. In games myself I get seriously annoyed at people like this.

In one game last night, some dude ended up choosing to intentionally feed because we kept telling him he was being stupid by going around solo when they were MIA.

Rayven

aka surume
LonelyIsland said:
unfortunately he got banned for "intentional trolling" :(
The dude tagged his own video "griefing". This isn't TF2 where you can drop in and out of a game with little consequence.

Sure it's funny, but he deserved it.

dionysus

Yaldog
Starting playing Amumu as a tank. Seems a little godly, though I definitely think the tank roll suits my play style. I may change my vlad gear to mostly health instead of a mix of health and ap, is that build any good?

Right now on vlad i do Mejais, mercury treads, Rylai's, Aegis

Alex

Every ability Amumu has is great, he puts out fantastic utility and damage for a tank. The ult does seal the deal though.

Alex

Christ, nice Values, Tre. I'll NEVER be good enough at these games to pull the whoop ass I see some of the better players get. Even when I rock a great game and acomplish amazing feats, I never get the killing blows :lol

"He wanted to try it out! He was in our skype convo, can't exactly just say "no". Good news is, he won't be playing it anymore >_<"

Well, that's not a problem, but somebody should've babysat him and coached him on the details of the game while laning instead of forcing him to solo.

Why let a newbie play someone like Urgot? Only thing worse is when I played my first game using Anivia :lol

And also Miss Fortune is really OP right now. You can't harass her at all if you're mid. You just have to take it. Her Ult is fucking damaging.

VaLiancY

I'm warming up to Amumu, I don't care for the ult. I just love Bandage Tossing people trying to get away from a team fight. :lol

Teknopathetic said:
I don't think she's OP but she definitely punishes fighting at the wrong place really hard.

She's probably the best range dpser already. The only one that even comes close is Ezreal and he just got the nerf bat like 3 patches in a row. Not sure how she can't be considered OP right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom